Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-24-2011, 08:19 AM   #1
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Captain America

There's been a couple trailers out but check out this new one!

Watch the Captain America Trailer - Movies News at IGN

This movie looks bad ass!
Old 03-24-2011, 08:27 AM   #2
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Looks pretty good!
Old 03-24-2011, 08:31 AM   #3
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Idk I just can't see the human torch being cap
Old 03-24-2011, 08:41 AM   #4
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
If you wanted the trailer you just did.

At first I thought it was a bad move, but who really watched the FF movies??? lol
Old 03-24-2011, 09:19 AM   #5
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
Nah, man... Chris Evans is frequently the best part of just about any movie he's in these days. And you can tell the guy lives & breathes comic books. Fantastic Four 1&2, The Losers, Push, Scott Pilgrim... what else? I think he's gonna be great here. I just hope the storyline is decent...

Sidenote: Tony Starks dad! Cool!
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #6
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i think he'll do great, and honestly, have you seen the trailer for Green Latern, the whole thing is pretty much CG, looks like shit, this though, looks promising...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 10:12 AM   #7
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
I'm so excited for this summer. Thor + Capt America.

The trailer looked fucking awesome. Thanks for sharing mel. So glad we're Frans.

Winning.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:15 AM   #8
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

We so excited, excited.

Now if they could just make a good Punisher movie...
Old 03-24-2011, 11:25 AM   #9
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
i think he'll do great, and honestly, have you seen the trailer for Green Latern, the whole thing is pretty much CG, looks like shit, this though, looks promising...
Oh god yes... Poor Ryan Reynolds. That movie looks like hairy ass. DC just can't get their shit together if Chris Nolan isn't involved...
Old 03-24-2011, 12:00 PM   #10
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i wish any of our current 3 wars were as backable as WWII. movie looks awesome though
Old 03-24-2011, 12:00 PM   #11
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Ryan Reynolds is so hot though...

That's what we were talking about right?
Old 03-24-2011, 12:19 PM   #12
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Ryan Reynolds is so hot though...

That's what we were talking about right?
van wilder is the next george clooney, so dreamy
Old 03-24-2011, 12:21 PM   #13
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
I was just on the Captain America set two days ago. They were blowing a bunch of shit up at Big Sky Ranch. I stole their coffee and muffins and proceeded to head back to my set. Haha.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:16 PM   #14
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I'm pretty excited for this movie, I've always loved how cheesy Captain America is. I'm just glad Tim Burton isn't directing it.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:56 AM   #15
g00se
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
g00se is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Aaron Eckhart should have been Cap.

I refuse to watch the Human torch douche become an icon like Captain America
g00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:24 PM   #16
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g00se View Post
Aaron Eckhart should have been Cap.

I refuse to watch the Human torch douche become an icon like Captain America
Hmmm... I do like Chris Evans as an actor, buuuut you might be right here. Chris is too... comedic in his delivery to be Captain America, who always seemed like he had a stick up his ass too me... Aaron Eckhart definently has the stick up his ass thing down packed...
Old 03-26-2011, 12:08 AM   #17
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
We so excited, excited.

Now if they could just make a good Punisher movie...
I liked the last Punisher Movie...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:05 PM   #18
s14>integra
Zilvia Member

s14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enough
^^ i also liked the last punisher movie. Although this movie looks promising.
s14>integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #19
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
the trailer released during the super bowl made me think lame movie, but this trailer got me interested in the movie again.

something about this trailer being more dramatic. maybe him being a skinny stick, wanting to help but getting denied by his country, and ultimately ends up kicking ass appeals to me. only thing i thought was questionable was captain america holding a gun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:54 PM   #20
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
I liked the first punisher movie..

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:56 PM   #21
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
only thing i thought was questionable was captain america holding a gun?
I love the idea... at least in his origin story... More believable than a soldier who doesn't use guns...
Old 03-28-2011, 10:20 PM   #22
CalPolyKing
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (45)
CalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond reputeCalPolyKing has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CalPolyKing
I like the fact that they have done a great job for the Red Skull costume. They didn't overdue it like they do so many villains.
Lets just hope this movie can redeem DC for all the terrible movies they have been putting out in the past, with the exception of Batman (of course)
Old 03-29-2011, 07:38 AM   #23
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalPolyKing View Post
I like the fact that they have done a great job for the Red Skull costume. They didn't overdue it like they do so many villains.
Lets just hope this movie can redeem DC for all the terrible movies they have been putting out in the past, with the exception of Batman (of course)
Captain America is Marvel...
Old 03-29-2011, 07:46 AM   #24
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
So it seems the studio didn't have the balls to name the movie Captain America.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:08 AM   #25
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
So it seems the studio didn't have the balls to name the movie Captain America.
wut?

also I showed this to my boss and he said "why did they have it take place in the past, thats so cheezy"

I facepalmed IRL.
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 08:33 AM   #26
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
wut?
I saw Battle LA and during the previews the trailer they showed said Avengers and nothing else. Same with the posters around the theater...
Old 03-29-2011, 08:56 AM   #27
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
wut?

also I showed this to my boss and he said "why did they have it take place in the past, thats so cheezy"

I facepalmed IRL.
It only partially takes place in the past from what I understand.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #28
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
I saw Battle LA and during the previews the trailer they showed said Avengers and nothing else. Same with the posters around the theater...
The Avengers is a separate movie coming out in 2012.

It includes Captain America, Thor, Hulk, and Iron man.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:15 AM   #29
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
The Avengers is a separate movie coming out in 2012.

It includes Captain America, Thor, Hulk, and Iron man.
No sir, it was for Captain America.

The Superhero Hype! Boards - View Single Post - Battle: Los Angeles
Old 03-29-2011, 10:22 AM   #30
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
It only partially takes place in the past from what I understand.
really?
The whole preview looks like it takes place in the past, also his .....never mind spoiler
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote