Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-29-2011, 10:31 AM   #31
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
If they are really marketing the movie differently in Florida then they're definitely doing it wrong.

This is extremely confusing to customers (obviously), especially when there's going to be an actual Avengers movie coming out next year.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:33 PM   #32
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
really?
The whole preview looks like it takes place in the past, also his .....never mind spoiler
pretty sure its all like 1940s era
Old 03-29-2011, 07:53 PM   #33
hulkster_s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
hulkster_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
I liked the first punisher movie..
The one with dolph lundgren
hulkster_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 10:58 PM   #34
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
If your a comicbook fan then you know cap's first appearance and story all take place in the 40 or 50's. Not till later does he appear in modern times.
fyneyoungstunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:19 PM   #35
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
It only partially takes place in the past from what I understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
really?
The whole preview looks like it takes place in the past, also his .....never mind spoiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiboy002 View Post
pretty sure its all like 1940s era
An update on this.

Marvel: What's Next After Avengers? - Movies News at IGN

Quote:
Feige said that following Avengers, "Thor will go off into a new adventure, and Captain America will continue to explore the modern world in another film of his own..."
Old 04-24-2011, 07:59 AM   #36
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
I just remember what got me excited to watch a Captain America movie before they even started shooting it...

Didn't they give this guy some defective derivative of the original Super Soldier Serum?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8z15yjhxzM
I hope Cap fights like this...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:33 AM   #37
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Yes they did, and the whole supersoldier serum was an ongoing process in the marvel universe. Wolverine was even involved in a version of this.

Also this movie looks dope, and about Dolph Lundgrin, he was Capt. America and he was the Punisher.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #38
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
pretty sweet for a propaganda movie. i wish all of our current wars were against scifi nazis.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:50 AM   #39
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I Thought the movie was awesome! It had action and comedy mixed into it so it satisfied my taste. Not to mention we had a private screening through a comic book store I go to and they raffled out prizes. The Avengers though!!!! Fuuuuuu! Looks fucking awesome.

Hachiroku, ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #40
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
going to see it today with the wife
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 10:38 AM   #41
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
the movie was awesome, wonder why it took so long for a thread to pop up here.
Old 07-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #42
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
I am disappoint with this movie. Cap's fighting skills were not as impressive as Blonski's when he fought the Hulk. Movie was only slightly less campy than the 1990 Captain America movie. If you want to see Golden Age Cap, you'll like this. If you want Ultimates Cap, you're better off finding some web comic, IMO.

A few well placed jokes does not a good movie make.

Iron Man... plz make the Avengers Movie worth watching. I could have waited for the DVD releases of Thor and Captain America. I have high hopes for Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, though.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 11:33 AM   #43
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
i liked the movie...was pretty well balanced as far as i know...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #44
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Gonna go see Captain America in a few hours, hope its good.
Old 07-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #45
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

just got back, I liked it
Old 07-26-2011, 10:43 AM   #46
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
not a fan!! it was cool but didnt live up to the hype at all!
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:49 AM   #47
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
I thought it was a pretty solid movie... even with tony starks dad in it... I thought they carried the 40's look quite well. I want that old car. Looked pimp. oh and a nazi mp40.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:36 PM   #48
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Haven't seen the movie, but I saw the preview before Transformers 3D and and thought that the 3D effect in the preview was way overdone and distracting. Is the movie like that?

Also, I was surprised to hear Tool's 46&2 playing in the preview. Not used to hearing Tool in commercials.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:39 PM   #49
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
Haven't seen the movie, but I saw the preview before Transformers 3D and and thought that the 3D effect in the preview was way overdone and distracting. Is the movie like that?

Also, I was surprised to hear Tool's 46&2 playing in the preview. Not used to hearing Tool in commercials.
I thought the 3d was right on and not overdone
Old 07-26-2011, 03:15 PM   #50
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post

The 3D was wayy better in this movie than transformers.... Man certain close up battle scenes in Transformers 3 was just a blurr.... didn't see anything.... But Cap A was very clean and liked it a lot.... Plus I love the pin up girls look <3
Old 07-26-2011, 03:34 PM   #51
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
good to hear. watching the preview was like watching people through an aquarium, the depths were all exaggerated and felt off.

I thought the 3D in Transformers was very subtle. However, in general, I have a hard time watching fast action in 3D. It gets real hard to focus on if things are moving too fast. It happened a few times in Transformers, but it is a common issue that I see in many movies.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #52
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
This movie was fucking epic

the red skull looked sick!