Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 12-28-2010, 12:39 PM   #91
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
The center of the threaded part is 10mm1.25thread on one side, 12mm1.25 on the other side and 8mm1.25 in the center section so you don't need thread adapters for a variety of cars. I can just make a steel version of the black part if you guys like a heavy knob.

Out of stock until February, buy now to reserve yours from the next shipment!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 12:51 PM   #92
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
The center of the threaded part is 10mm1.25thread on one side, 12mm1.25 on the other side and 8mm1.25 in the center section so you don't need thread adapters for a variety of cars. I can just make a steel version of the black part if you guys like a heavy knob.

I already have one, but I'd be interested depending on price
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:35 PM   #93
AladdinAlec

Trader Rating: (1)
AladdinAlec is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
is this still for sale 50 shipped
AladdinAlec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 04:49 PM   #94
nismobenzo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
nismobenzo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:

Old 12-28-2010, 04:51 PM   #95
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Bought and received, its awesome and super comfortable in the hand.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #96
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
The next shipment coming in is going to be a color choice of all gold in addition to gold and orange. It's smaller than the first shipment and may sell out before it's arrival.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 12-30-2010 at 03:09 PM..
Old 12-29-2010, 10:39 AM   #97
Couped_up'd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (47)
Couped_up'd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
^ Very good seller! Can't wait!
Old 12-29-2010, 04:08 PM   #98
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

customer posted this on our site, pretty clean 13 interior!
Old 01-02-2011, 12:12 AM   #99
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Fuck, I wish I would have read this... I JUST ordered one. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 03:08 PM   #100
nismobenzo
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Fuck, I wish I would have read this... I JUST ordered one. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait.
sell you mine..150 next day shipping ;D
Old 01-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #101
eshr32

eshr32 is an unknown quantity at this point
I def want this shift knob! Just gotta get my monies together as I want the coilovers as well
eshr32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:15 PM   #102
surge s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
surge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymoresurge s14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i wonder is this would fit my lsx threading hmm...
Old 01-10-2011, 02:15 PM   #103
nismobenzo
Zilvia Junkie

man i wish the adjustable spacers werent on backorder til februaary =/ bah
time to make a wtb thread ha
Old 01-10-2011, 03:36 PM   #104
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by surge s14 View Post
i wonder is this would fit my lsx threading hmm...
you have to drill it out and tap for 9/16-18 threads
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismobenzo View Post
man i wish the adjustable spacers werent on backorder til februaary =/ bah
time to make a wtb thread ha
if you order something thats out of stock we automatically put you on our pre-order list and ship to you as soon as the item is back in stock
Old 01-15-2011, 07:38 AM   #105
thematz

thematz is an unknown quantity at this point
Argh. These need to come in more colors. If they came in blue or black I would have ordered one as soon as they came out. I like your companies gold and orange colors but they just wont flow with my car. I guess I'll hold out until more colors hopefully come.
thematz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:30 PM   #106
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I've been working on a color solution for you guys, there is a powdercoat shop near us.
Here is the result. Powdercoat color option cost is $25. You can add the option in cart but you need to send a separate email to instruct us on the color. I have the sample available for sale.

Old 01-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #107
bobbyjimmy

bobbyjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
I've pre-ordered mine in the Orange/Gold - but really want that black. I actually sent an email asking if you where thinking about doing them in black when I ordered.
Would also like the heavier version you mentioned a few posts ago too - that still an option?
How can I change my order to black and heavy (sounds abit wrong...)? Email Dave about it?
bobbyjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:54 PM   #108
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The next batch wont have the option of being weighted. You have to wait a couple of months or fill it with lead.
its .65lb or .3kg - I dont think its light.

I only have one powdercoat sample so first come first serve on this one.

But bobbyjimmy if its what you really want just paypal [email protected] $25 in addition to your previous order and we'll get you this one or refinish another one for you from the incoming shipment
Old 01-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #109
bobbyjimmy

bobbyjimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
I was in the middle of registering to ask about Black being an option - then refreshed the page and OMG a black one...

Paypal and PM sent.
bobbyjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:03 AM   #110
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
I am about to order are they all spoken for when the new shipment comes in?? Cause i dont want to order it and wait for months.
Old 01-24-2011, 04:49 PM   #111
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

there are still plenty of parts available on the incoming shipment
Old 01-24-2011, 05:35 PM   #112
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
I meant the shift knob, are they all accounted for
Old 01-24-2011, 10:38 PM   #113
silvia_s14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
silvia_s14 is on the path to ruinsilvia_s14 is on the path to ruinsilvia_s14 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to silvia_s14
My pbm knob won't adjust "/.
silvia_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:58 AM   #114
Fricshon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Fricshon is making a name for him/her selfFricshon is making a name for him/her selfFricshon is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hey dan, pm'd you on ordering a pair, custom colors, will pm again, let me know what we can work out, thanks
Fricshon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 03:54 PM   #115
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97nismo View Post
I meant the shift knob, are they all accounted for
the pending shipment is not sold out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia_s14 View Post
My pbm knob won't adjust "/.
take it apart and make sure its clean, there is not any burr or something obviously in the way of the threads. I had one that was a little difficult to screw in, so I unthreaded the handle, threaded it in the opposite direction past the difficult spot, and then it was good after I worked it in.
If its too much hassle, just send it back and I'll take a look and send you a new one if sometihng isn't right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fricshon View Post
hey dan, pm'd you on ordering a pair, custom colors, will pm again, let me know what we can work out, thanks
PM'd you
Old 01-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #116
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
cant wait to see the all gold, thats all im holding out onto ordering.
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 09:14 AM   #117
tryangle
Zilvia Member

tryangle is an unknown quantity at this point
Just tried to order but its adding shipping can I paypal u the money for just the knob and a sticker?
tryangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 11:17 PM   #118
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

sure thats fine [email protected]
Old 01-28-2011, 11:25 PM   #119
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
sure thats fine [email protected]
lol damn you ever stop working?
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #120
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

lol, no.... I have too much shit to do. There is better post times than that one around like 1 AM

Here is the new color choice, all gold, just got the shipment in, restocked on orange grip too