Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 07-18-2007, 12:33 PM   #1
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
*INTRODUCING* Vertex S14 Kouki Headlight Set

INTRODUCTORY PRE-Order SALE!!

Vertex has JUST Released these Very Very Unique Headlights!!
MSRP $500
Rare Trick List price is $475
Introductory Sale - PM for price!!

Complete with all the sockets and bulbs like an OEM headlight!!

Direct shipping from Japan to your Door is Available at extra cost!!

For now... this is an open sale!!
Orders are to be placed over Rare Trick Website @ $475... I will change price for customer after Order is placed!!
Place orders here!!!

Peace
Drew
Old 07-18-2007, 12:52 PM   #2
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
hot hot hot!!
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:00 PM   #3
LowNismo17
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
LowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wonder where to get the corner lights? any insight on that?
LowNismo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:21 PM   #4
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
FusionR240sx - you got that right!!

LowNismo17 - URAS - Crystal Clear Corner Lights - $98 a set

jdmspooge - you have PM!! Thank you!
Old 07-18-2007, 01:37 PM   #5
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
looks like they just got rid of the projector housing. But why would you want to do that in the first place?
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:58 PM   #6
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omarius Maximus View Post
looks like they just got rid of the projector housing. But why would you want to do that in the first place?
Kouki's are known for the Projector headlight...Yes!!

These Headlights are shown in the newest Option 2 Mag. and they show that Vertex not only removed the Projector but made sure these Headlight do have a Safty Standard and Quality of OEM!!

Why do something like this... because its Different, Unique, and even though these are new and very nicely Priced... not many people will opt for them, making this item Rare!!

If I did not already have JDM Kouki Headlights I would have these!!
They are Not for everyone!!

Peace
Drew
Old 07-18-2007, 01:04 PM   #7
jdmspooge
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
jdmspooge has a spectacular aura aboutjdmspooge has a spectacular aura aboutjdmspooge has a spectacular aura aboutjdmspooge has a spectacular aura aboutjdmspooge has a spectacular aura aboutjdmspooge has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Ooo Yummy! I wonder how these will look with my Vertex Lang body kit. These would be a nice addition to my collection. I think I might have to pick these up.

Awesome Deal Raretrick! Buy em and be a baller...LOL!
jdmspooge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:07 PM   #8
fluidd
Leaky Injector

fluidd can only hope to improve
very nice! i would definitely rock these!
fluidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:08 PM   #9
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
They do look pretty dope.

Now I just need to find a S14 for the headlights.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:22 PM   #10
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
^ha yeah buy the headlights then find the car.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:29 PM   #11
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
you know you can put me down for a set

expect payment from me sometime tomorrow
Old 07-18-2007, 02:50 PM   #12
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88 View Post
you know you can put me down for a set

expect payment from me sometime tomorrow
Topsecret, buy something for your car why don't you?

Making your car look nicer by the second...RareTrick

Bump for Drew!

I don't have a kouki, I have a zenki, and I already have my clear covers thanks to Drew at Rare Trick.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:59 PM   #13
kouki_kouki
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
kouki_kouki is making a name for him/her selfkouki_kouki is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kouki_kouki
can't leave the projectors!
kouki_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 03:30 PM   #14
Chaws15
Zilvia Junkie

Chaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfectionChaws15 is close to perfection
PM sent!

msg lengthhhh
Chaws15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:06 PM   #15
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Chaws15 - PM Replied

TOPSECRT88 - and you know this... man!!

Slidin240Wayz - its a purdy zenki too!

ilokanoguy21 - actually they are Plastic!! Dual H1 also so you will need to modify the JDM harness... I had to do this on the JDM Kouki also... not a big deal... take the Harness plugs off the USDM and slice onto the JDM Headlight.

OptionZero - Yeah, its different all around... not trying to make these out as better then projector, but they are very high quality and still have a Safty Standard and Quality of OEM!!

Like I said... "Not for Everyone"

EMS Shipping is Available for $150... this puts it in your hands in about 1 week!!

Peace
Drew
Old 07-18-2007, 04:04 PM   #16
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Wut the...reflectors are inferior to projectors, whats the point?

ixfxi is gonna go crazy
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:06 PM   #17
ilokanoguy21
Leaky Injector

ilokanoguy21 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm assuming these are glass??
ilokanoguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:32 PM   #18
RoscoYoungno13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
RoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura aboutRoscoYoungno13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RoscoYoungno13
PMd you about lightsssss
RoscoYoungno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:36 PM   #19
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

RoscoYoungno13 - PM Replied!!

OK... been talking with Dat @ Vertex about these... he said they are significantly brighter then the projectors!!
We dont have a light spead image yet... thats in the works!!
I'll post better pics of the Option 2 Mag review soon also!!

Peace
Drew

Last edited by MadScientist; 07-18-2007 at 05:09 PM..
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:28 PM   #20
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

OK Guys... Dat said he is closing the Container this weekend and all orders need to be in by Friday!!!

All other orders will be placed on the next shipment!!

Currently I have No Orders Placed!!

The following are pending:
TOPSECRT88
RoscoYoungno13

I would like to have 3 orders by Friday, at least!!

Thank you
Drew
Old 07-18-2007, 06:28 PM   #21
Dat Vertex USA
Leaky Injector

Dat Vertex USA will become famous soon enoughDat Vertex USA will become famous soon enoughDat Vertex USA will become famous soon enoughDat Vertex USA will become famous soon enoughDat Vertex USA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
RoscoYoungno13 - PM Replied!!

OK... been talking with Dat @ Vertex about these... he said they are significantly brighter then the projectors!!
We dont have a light spead image yet... thats in the works!!
I'll post better pics of the Option 2 Mag review soon also!!

Peace
Drew
It'll be on our site soon! By the end of today. Drew will post up the mag once we get it up.
Dat Vertex USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 07:05 PM   #22
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

OPTION 2 - July 10th
Drift Tengoku - July 16th

Old 07-19-2007, 09:48 AM   #23
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
OPTION 2 - July 10th
Drift Tengoku - July 16th

X 350GT X - Beam patter is in the Top Left picture.
240FaLKoN - Beam patter is in the Top Left picture.

I honestly dont know if they are Adjustable or not (at this time)... I am assuming with all the Safty Standards and OEM Quality, they maintained the use of the Stock Back with all the Adjustments!!

Being the test was done on a JDM Kouki w/ factory bulbs, and the Vertex Kouki with what looks to have about a 5000k Bulb... I assume the Bulbs included with the Vertex Headlights are in the 5000K range!!

The side by side pic makes these so much more tempting!!!

Dat said he has only ordered 10 on this container (Closing Friday) 5 he has sold!! If your interested in these and have funds on hand... Order before Tomorrow!!

Peace
Drew
Old 07-18-2007, 07:03 PM   #24
rewind

rewind is a well-known jackass
Hot..........
rewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 07:11 PM   #25
X 350GT X
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

X 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enough
Drew,

So if this are directly from Japan. Don't I need to get the headlight beam pattern for LHD?

Thank You.
X 350GT X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 09:37 PM   #26
ilokanoguy21
Leaky Injector

ilokanoguy21 is an unknown quantity at this point
PM Sent.....
ilokanoguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 10:13 PM   #27
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
these are hot

like hotter than s13 bricks hot....

s14 bricks! ya heard?

'91 240SX Hatch
Redtop SR since March 2006
Dr. Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:16 AM   #28
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I think that looks super bad ass.

Any pics of the cut off? Are they LHD or RHD beam pattern?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:23 PM   #29
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
are tbose beam patterns with HID'S?
hellion240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:17 PM   #30
HEATHE
Leaky Injector

HEATHE is not welcome here anymoreHEATHE is not welcome here anymoreHEATHE is not welcome here anymoreHEATHE is not welcome here anymoreHEATHE is not welcome here anymoreHEATHE is not welcome here anymoreHEATHE is not welcome here anymoreHEATHE is not welcome here anymoreHEATHE is not welcome here anymoreHEATHE is not welcome here anymoreHEATHE is not welcome here anymore
will it fit 95 s14?

will they fit 95 s14 with no mods?
HEATHE is offline   Reply With Quote