Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-13-2007, 07:46 PM   #1
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
***ziptied All Star Bash '07***

New date and tracks. yes tracks plural.

June 23 and 24.
WSIR

OVERNIGHT
2 days

Saturday all day and night is BALCONY
Sunday is HORSE THEIF MILE

Team drifting. REALY cool people.

Tons of bitchin stuff
Old 05-13-2007, 07:56 PM   #2
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Oh My!

Bears?
Old 05-13-2007, 09:05 PM   #3
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
I wish i was on zip tied
Old 05-13-2007, 10:09 PM   #4
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyFD3S View Post
I wish i was on zip tied
Mee toooo.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:37 PM   #5
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i cant wait
my car is almost ready
brian
help me cut up more FRP

hahahaa
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:38 PM   #6
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Crying about it ain't gonna do no goodz.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:00 PM   #7
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

drifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to drifts135
I gots them ZT accounts, I just wanna be where those tracks are....
drifts135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 11:09 PM   #8
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
drifting?

ummmmmmmmm what?
Old 05-14-2007, 12:28 AM   #9
Brian
Post Whore!

new flyers soon
Old 05-14-2007, 12:42 AM   #10
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
i wish i was cool enough for ziptied. I was never "approved" when I applied in 04
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:25 AM   #11
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Now would be an opportune time for someone to list their ZT account FS again.

Bwhhaa.

This event is going to break records, shatter perceptions, and burst hymens.

If you don't attend, even just to watch, you don't exist.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:38 AM   #12
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
NM... it is a $500 plane ticket.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:51 AM   #13
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Reputable ZT account for sale.

Over 900 posts.

Access to ZipTied All-Star Bash details.

PM for inquiries.

Thank you.

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 01:38 PM   #14
Brian
Post Whore!

Old 05-14-2007, 01:43 PM   #15
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
Im really confused about this since justdrift.com says something completely different

June 9 ZIPTIED ALL STARS! 8AM - 10PM WSIR BALCONY
Jun 23 WSIR BALCONY NIGHT - FEDERAL - JUSTDRIFT CLINIC

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 01:45 PM   #16
Brian
Post Whore!

DOn't get confused.
get correct.

MY info is right.

justdrift hasnt been updated
Old 05-14-2007, 01:47 PM   #17
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Hahahahaha alrighty! I was lookin forward to some night drifty

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 05-14-2007, 01:48 PM   #18
Brian
Post Whore!

There will be night drifty.
Old 05-14-2007, 01:52 PM   #19
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

okay! where and when can I sign up lol

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 05-14-2007, 02:39 PM   #20
Brian
Post Whore!

Beats me.

I think you have to be invited.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:42 PM   #21
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
i love summer cuz thats when its perfect temp in the desert. Even if you aren't invited it'd be a fun event to watch. you can get cool signitures and stuff
Old 05-14-2007, 02:44 PM   #22
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

hahahah damn damn and umm damn! I might go watch.. or I might go to D1 since its on the same day... but is d1 even happening in altamont since they banned drifting there?

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
Old 05-14-2007, 04:06 PM   #23
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
im not sure about how non ZT regiseters
i think we are seeing how many ZT guys regiester and if wee need spots filled..

most people pussy out for HTM on JD events but w/ the ZT...we WANT HTM

so yeah not sure
ill ask charlie later
see whats going on

i know we got guys and gals? from WA, CO, TX, NV, AZ and maybe the midwest coming out

so they have priority along w/ the regular ZT folks who have beenworking this w/ BH since..god knowswhen.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:10 PM   #24
WTFaNG
Leaky Injector

WTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enough
whos coming from WA?
WTFaNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 05:20 PM   #25
Brian
Post Whore!

Gleb and I think some others...
Old 05-14-2007, 08:59 PM   #26
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
i love summer cuz thats when its perfect temp in the desert. Even if you aren't invited it'd be a fun event to watch. you can get cool signitures and stuff

didnt you kill yourself?

oh well
BayS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:59 PM   #27
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
There will be shenanigans.

Leave it to the vegas guys to bring the gayness <3<3<3

I might go out there, i'll be jocking nuts all weekend. and taking photos from my nipples.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:17 PM   #28
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
beers, BBQ, and bitches.......hey we need a poker and texas hold 'em tables in the pits

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 11:32 PM   #29
Brian
Post Whore!

Just remember

No PIECES OF CRAP allowed at the event.

So, if you are a piece of crap..... stay home.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:36 PM   #30
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Just remember

No PIECES OF CRAP allowed at the event.

So, if you are a piece of crap..... stay home.
you hear that al...stay home

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote