Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-03-2014, 04:55 PM   #1
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
So at what point is Darwin coming back? There is no way in hell that guy died. It goes against everything he is.
Pre-DOFP gives ZERO fucks about your source material & continuity, yo.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2014, 06:54 PM   #2
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I don't see anything that would prevent him from coming back especially after they rewrote the present and haven't filled in the in between.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:45 PM   #3
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
X-Men DOFP was epic fail. While the movie was entertaining and quality good, it failed to fix any of the massive issues with the x-men franchise.

As the link highlighted, it didn't even follow the already established fucked up X-men time line. Rather then waking up with some girl, why did we just have Wolverine in Uniform "waking up" at a Bar with Saber Tooth and being like "hey man, I got take care of something" and Saber being "cool bro, but remember, we ship out in three days".

How does stopping Trask from dying solve anything? Seriously. You just scared the living fuck out of the world not once but like 4 times by breaking out Magneto, disrupting the France assembly and then lifting a stadium, unveiling pyscho robots, sneaking into the presidents bunker and then controlling minds... all on live TV.

To me, that hurts the Mutant cause a helluva lot more than a scientist being killed.

Further more, how did any of this mend the relationship between Magneto and Xavier for the common cause?

LASTLY.

FREAKING LASTLY.

I am to now accept that Wolverine wakes up in the changed future 40 years later... but then only has the memories from the now erased past 40 years? So all the events that happened differently, all the things that could have forever changed his personality, the choices he made in the past 40 years cease to exist?

What if the events change, seeing the Mystique kidnaps him apparently, so that he never gets his steal skeleton? What if he still falls in love with that girl, but doesn't get shot in the head and thus doesn't forget about her, what if they got married and have kids?

A better integration would have been to simply have him wake up going "wtf dream did I just have" and then go to Xavier saying he has this horrible dream and it feels all real... and the Professor goes "Logan, you should sit down, because I need to tell you something. We did not first meet 5 years ago when you helped us bla blah blah... it was actually 40 years prior..."
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:12 PM   #4
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic's ReWrite.

Ok, it's the future. Life's a bitch. I'm cool with that. Rather then Kitty the wall girl, just make up a new mind-time-traveling mutant. Then we can't bitch.

Also when sending Wolverine back, Logan expresses he still doesn't trust Magneto, and Maggy then comments "after I helped you and Storm bring back Xavier from that hellish limbo he was trapped in, after I gave you back your claws and tried to save Rouge... you still don't trust me?!"

That will help level out some stuff.

Rather than the focus being stopping an execution, it should be on mending Charles and Magneto's relationship. IDK, the whole Trask thing was stupid. So was the plastic room and pistols. I thought the US-Gov didn't figure that crap out till X-men Last stand.

Boom. Genius.

Ok, Logan is to make nice between Xavier and Magneto. However it comes out that part of the "apocalypse" is when Magneto back stabs Mystique in Last Stand, sure turns against the mutants and helps "Trask" and the Government. 1970's Magneto decides "just kill her, problem solved"

Wolverine, realizing this plan is falling apart realize the world went to shit cause Xavier died in the future. The school was shut down, and there was no peace champion. JEAN KILLED Xavier. So he warns him about Jean, about the Phoenix.

As Magnetto is about to kill Mystique, Azazel saves her. The two flee the chaos in the US and hideout in Germany. Thus we can now have Nightcrawler.

Movie ends the future vanishing "light it did" and Logan hearing the time-machine girl's voice suddenly "you did it, you changed this future".. and then blacking out.

He awakes to find Sabertooth helping him up going "man, what have you been up too? Base is looking for your, we got to get going." Wolverine looks around puzzled "yeah... man I just have this weird vision or something" and Sabertooth laughs it off about to much LSD.

Xaiver then redoubles his efforts to build a school and Magneto takes off to contemplate the future. Show Mystique pregnant and in hiding with Azazel.

I would then use this as a segway to make another movie.

This movie could then feature Mystique, Runaway Rouge, Azazel, young Jean and Cyclops and Deadpol.

Azazel could be trying to enacted his portal to bring over demon mutants., he wants to sacrifice toddler Nightcrawler. Jean and Cyclops are sent to stop him, meanwhile Deadpol (as we know and love) shows up as a Government Mercenary to catch them all and just wreaks havoc.

It ends with Azazel dying, Nightcrawler being abandoned and Mystique hooking up with Rogue (As I recall Mystique had her own band of trouble makers which Rouge was apart of).

We can then introduce Jubilee, Gambit and others in a follow up movie where Rouge joins the X-men yada yada.

This would also give ground work for Deadpols own movie, and potentially a Marvel Zombies movie.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:56 PM   #5
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!

Old 11-02-2014, 01:54 AM   #6
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Dear Santa,

Time Machine.
Old 11-02-2014, 08:23 AM   #7
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Having read a little bit about Norse mythology, I am actually really excited to see a movie about Ragnorok. I mean, what else would you expect to happen with Loki on the throne of Asgard? Lol

Really excited about Black Panther as well. I also read that Marvel is trying to figure out how to reintroduce Blade as well, now that they've got that property back.
Old 11-03-2014, 05:04 AM   #8
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I also read that Marvel is trying to figure out how to reintroduce Blade as well, now that they've got that property back.
IMO, Marvel should created a separate MCU for characters such as Blade, Ghost Rider and Punisher. They don't really fit with the current MCU, especially with their 'R' rating nature.
Old 11-03-2014, 05:56 AM   #9
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
IMO, Marvel should created a separate MCU for characters such as Blade, Ghost Rider and Punisher. They don't really fit with the current MCU, especially with their 'R' rating nature.

Agreed. Ghost Rider, Punisher? Maybe.

Blade? Hell no. How are they going to draw in the entire vampire under world and conspiracy?

They need to bring in deadpol and figure out how to get the xmen back.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:07 AM   #10
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I've been hearing rumors that since they own the comic book rights, they're just going to kill off everyone they don't own. Then buy them back and restart the comics on them.
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 07:39 PM   #11
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudermagee View Post
I've been hearing rumors that since they own the comic book rights, they're just going to kill off everyone they don't own. Then buy them back and restart the comics on them.
Comic books always kill off their characters and bring them back. This idea is definitely not going to happen. These studios are licensing the characters regardless of whether or not they are actively being circulated in comics.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:03 PM   #12
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Agreed. Ghost Rider, Punisher? Maybe.

Blade? Hell no. How are they going to draw in the entire vampire under world and conspiracy?

They need to bring in deadpol and figure out how to get the xmen back.
Supposedly Marvel/Disney have been in negotiation with Sony to incorporate Spiderman bit not get the whole rights back. Basically just play nice and make a pile of money.

I guess Fox is 100% not interested.
Old 11-08-2014, 08:10 PM   #13
cjack300zx

cjack300zx is an unknown quantity at this point
I just wish they would bring back spawn!
cjack300zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:49 PM   #14
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Except he's not Marvel.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 02:15 AM   #15
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
spiderman marvel studios announcement
here are the facts that have been officially announced:

“under the deal, the new spider-man will first appear in a marvel film from marvel’s cinematic universe.”
sony pictures will thereafter release the next installment of the spider-man franchise on july 28, 2017, in a film that will be co-produced by kevin feige and his team at marvel and amy pascal.
Marvel and sony pictures are also “exploring opportunities to integrate characters from the mcu into future spider-man films.”
sony pictures will continue to finance, distribute, own and have final creative control of the spider-man films.
Quote:
sony pictures entertainment brings marvel studios into the amazing world of spider-man
new spider-man will appear first in an upcoming marvel film within marvel’s cinematic universe
marvel’s kevin feige to produce next installment of the spider-man franchise with amy pascal

(culver city, california, and burbank, california february 09, 2015) – sony pictures entertainment and marvel studios announced today that sony is bringing marvel into the amazing world of spider-man.

Under the deal, the new spider-man will first appear in a marvel film from marvel’s cinematic universe (mcu). Sony pictures will thereafter release the next installment of its $4 billion spider-man franchise, on july 28, 2017, in a film that will be co-produced by kevin feige and his expert team at marvel and amy pascal, who oversaw the franchise launch for the studio 13 years ago. Together, they will collaborate on a new creative direction for the web slinger. Sony pictures will continue to finance, distribute, own and have final creative control of the spider-man films.

Marvel and sony pictures are also exploring opportunities to integrate characters from the mcu into future spider-man films.

Last edited by 4DOOR_LIFE; 02-10-2015 at 01:04 PM..
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 06:44 AM   #16
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

It's a shame Garfield will not be able to reprise the role. I really liked him as Spider-man.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:32 AM   #17
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
This is probably the biggest news from Marvel since they announced Avengers.

Yay for Disney money and Sony being in the shitter!
Old 02-10-2015, 08:57 AM   #18
some-guy23

some-guy23 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sure Garfield is secretly glad he is no longer involved in spiderman
some-guy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:17 AM   #19
simmode1
Post Whore!

This is great news. I didn't hate Garfield as Spiderman, but I didn't love it either. He was kinda forgettable. Hopefully, Fox lands in the shitter and is forced to do the same. X-Men looks more solid than ever but Fantastic 4 has a definite air of stinker about it...
Old 03-03-2015, 09:09 AM   #20
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

New set of Spider-man films rumored to be titled The Spectacular Spider-Man with Drew Goddard directing.

In other news, I want this action figure! http://toyland.gizmodo.com/the-first...man-1689123271
Old 03-03-2015, 09:56 AM   #21
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
In other news, I want this action figure! http://toyland.gizmodo.com/the-first...man-1689123271
THAT IS AWESOME!

I can't wait for this damn movie.

What do you guys think the odds are that we get a Spidey teaser at the end? Its certainly not too late for them to film it and they don't technically need to have the actual actor cast to show someone in the suit or webs or some shit. That would just be crazy.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:07 AM   #22
simmode1
Post Whore!

That would be sooo cool to see Spidey pop up at the end of Avengers 2, but I highly doubt it. Most sources are saying we won't see him until Cap 3: Secret War. But that HulkBuster toy looks seriously cool. Can't wait to see that fight. It looks so much bigger than Hulk, but it seemed to be getting bitchslapped all over the place in the trailers.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:51 AM   #23
simmode1
Post Whore!

In other news; Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns tonight! If you're not watching this show, you're missing some cool parts of the Marvel cinematic experience. It's during this show that the Inhumans are being introduced. And they've got a true heavy hitter from the Marvel comic universe on the team now. Additionally, I enjoyed Agent Carter more than I thought I would too. Lots of easter eggs there.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:43 PM   #24
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I couldn't get in SHEILD and I really like the character of Coulson. I loved watching the episode last year right after Cap 2 came out but then it didn't keep me ingaged. It kinda felt like they could be any characters to me.

Now Agent Carter I thought was fucking awesome. Every episode was great. I loved how sexist everyone was but she was actually a bad ass and they didn't know it.
Old 03-03-2015, 03:04 PM   #25
simmode1
Post Whore!

Man, once Ward showed his Hydra colors & broke Fitz's brain, both those characters became alot more interesting to me. They were the main problem I had with the show. But seeing how Sky will handle her new power will be should be good. In the comic, it takes her pretty damn. The odds that she will meet & maybe even fight alongside the Avengers is high.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:04 PM   #26
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Man, once Ward showed his Hydra colors & broke Fitz's brain, both those characters became alot more interesting to me. They were the main problem I had with the show. But seeing how Sky will handle her new power will be should be good. In the comic, it takes her pretty damn. The odds that she will meet & maybe even fight alongside the Avengers is high.
Yeah I want to like it. The Inhumans being involved and the Inhumans movie coming out makes me like the idea of the show even more. I have it DVR'd tonight.

Oh and THIS SHIT!http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/03/03...r-could-happen Sure he's being optimistic but he says he thinks it will. That would be awesome. I think Fox will change its tune now that the Spiderman news is blowing everyone's minds.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:13 AM   #27
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

As awesome as it would be, I don't see a Wolverine crossover happening. The only possibility is if all these cinematic universes reboot and their some rip in time plot involving crossovers and new storylines/actors.
Old 03-04-2015, 04:43 AM   #28
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
As awesome as it would be, I don't see a Wolverine crossover happening. The only possibility is if all these cinematic universes reboot and their some rip in time plot involving crossovers and new storylines/actors.
Spiderman definitely fits in with the Avengers universe a little better but these writers are pretty fucking amazing. Who knows.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:35 AM   #29
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Actually Wolverine does tie into the Avengers. He's worked with Capt Am from the old days.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 08:00 AM   #30
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Actually Wolverine does tie into the Avengers. He's worked with Capt Am from the old days.

Yeah but none of that has been covered.just like given the prevalence of mutants in X-men universe you'd have heard about them by now in the "Avengers" series.