Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-08-2008, 11:04 AM   #181
Ian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I bought a shift knob and drift button...came as expected w/ a special love note included

+1 for ASPECLOGAN!

Baxter was ecstatic

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 12:22 PM   #182
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
Filter and maf adapter received the next day. Logan knows exactly what i need all the time. I guess it helps buying from someone that is in the game. Aspecs got it on lock down.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:34 PM   #183
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Logan's da man! I dunno what CTO would do without Logan in our lives...
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:15 PM   #184
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
yes...got my nardi today came pretty quick..good price and he followed up with emails after i called him with questions before purchase...obviously will be doing business with him again
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #185
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Logan's the best.

Items: haha
Waittime...as always
Shipping...sick nasty fast
Would I buy from again: Absotutelutely

Thank you Logan!
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 06:40 PM   #186
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Logan is great to work with. Has the best selection of quality parts that i know of. Good prices too!

Scott
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:17 PM   #187
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
love the steering wheel there bud...thanks a bunch

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 08:04 PM   #188
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Logan sent me some stickers.

My love for him is eternal!
Old 02-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #189
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
got lost in la, somehow ended up at aspec, and logan gave us directions.
Old 03-04-2008, 02:53 PM   #190
water
Zilvia Junkie

water has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud of
Once upon a time I thought all hope was lost and I'd never find the parts I needed.

Then I contacted logan from Aspec.

Not only did he manage to accomplish the seemingly impossible by getting me the parts I needed, he did so with A+ quality service.

I now have 2 favorite vendors. Thank YOU again Logan.
water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:04 PM   #191
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Great seller.

Thanks for the rays valve stems!

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 07:04 PM   #192
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Logan sent me some stickers.

My love for him is eternal!

Old 03-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #193
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Once again... Logan comes through in the clutch... finding ballin Meister S2R stickers for the lips of my discontinued but uber ballertastic wheels... you da man.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:03 AM   #194
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Logan never fails to provide me with the service I have come to expect from him.

Oh, and Aspec is pretty good too.
Old 04-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #195
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quick message exchange, lightning fast shipping, Logan is on my "members I might not ban" list.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #196
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
ordered the titanium chrome muteki lug nuts and they came right when he promised, just in time for my 5 lug swap

so great to have that reliability
ellisonrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:56 PM   #197
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftingpanda
Ok. So I've been buying parts for my s13 since 2001, and Logan at Aspec has consistently been THE absolute best vendor I've ever dealt with. Besides his no-bull attitude, his no-pressure sales, and his vast knowledge in certain fields, the one thing that has been the highlight to this dude's plethora of positive attributes is his honesty. This guy SUCKS at lying, so he just doesn't do it. Logan will tell you that he doesn't know something when he doesn't (rare), refer you to businesses that can/will help you at the risk of losing customers (more rare), and even tell you to sit tight when your dumb ass has a wad of cash in hand for a stupid purchase that he knows you'll regret (f'ing-impossible). I still can't figure out why he's so dedicated to this level of service, but I'm glad he is, and I sure don't take it for granted. Everyone here either has dealt, or will deal, with shady vendors, and although it may seem like a trivial activity, it's refreshing to know that you can buy parts with absolutely ZERO worries at all.

My only regret is that Aspec doesn't carry even MORE items, and that Logan still prefers to speak like he's from Compton. Although, I'm slightly comforted that he sometimes accepts tip$ from me as well. Haha.

I've purchased everything from nuts and bolts to full sets of wheels from Logan, and I can't say enough good things about the service. I paid money for some car parts, but I got more than just car parts in return, I also got a sense of humility and a great deal of inspiration to up my game in all aspects of life. Ok maybe that last one is a bit much, but you get what I'm saying. I believe any sane person who's ever met Logan would tell you the same.

-danny "happy customer # 394572"

PM me about limited edition Pink GodziRa Sticker packages!
driftingpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 05:28 PM   #198
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Got the greddy oil block a lot sooner then i expected, but i was sad when there weren't apec stickers! lol.

but as we all know, awesome seller!

EDIT! i didn't know but the stickers were mailed separately! AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk

Last edited by cc4usmc; 05-12-2008 at 04:15 PM..
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 01:53 PM   #199
dirteeboy808
Zilvia Junkie

dirteeboy808 is on the path to ruindirteeboy808 is on the path to ruindirteeboy808 is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to dirteeboy808
Nice ass Kics and crazy fast shipping................thanks man
dirteeboy808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:59 PM   #200
louisdaboois
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
louisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
yet again logan at aspec comes through
louisdaboois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #201
Agent_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Agent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to allAgent_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Sent Logan an e-mail from here early Wednesday regarding the Muteki lug nuts. Got back to me very quickly and payment was sent. Was very surprised to have already received them on Saturday, packed well.

I've done a lot of window shopping from his posts here but glad to see he treats each/every sale the same --- with great customer service and personable responses.

Thanks, Logan!

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe
Agent_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 11:29 AM   #202
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Logan & Tuan you both are the man... nothing but + + +
Old 06-17-2008, 08:09 PM   #203
DRIFTSTAR INC

DRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of light
Bought some blast pipes , Lightning fast shipper , awesome stuff , I'm so happy I'm sending him a shirt!!
DRIFTSTAR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 03:42 AM   #204
2JZGTE
Zilvia Junkie

2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute2JZGTE has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 2JZGTE Send a message via MSN to 2JZGTE
Bought a Nardi wheel, lugs, couple blast pipes from Logan before.

Currently have 2 sets of wheels on order too! Logan and Aspec have some great prices...and it's nice to deal w/ a vendor that knows wtf they're talking about

Thanks for the hookup Logan! Legit vendor here w/ the best prices.

Billy

R35 GT-R, R32 GT-R, Supra, S13, S14, FD3S
2JZGTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 08:05 PM   #205
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Logan is a damned good customer too.
Paypal'd moneys before even confirming, understood the decidedly slow turnaround this time, maintained communication and all that goodness. Buy from AND sell to this man whenever possible.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 05:05 PM   #206
pandabear2
Leaky Injector

pandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud ofpandabear2 has much to be proud of
HANDS DOWN...A++++

all i can say is amazing!

Logan thanks again for all you did!
Old 07-31-2008, 04:25 PM   #207
A'PEXi
Leaky Injector

A'PEXi will become famous soon enoughA'PEXi will become famous soon enoughA'PEXi will become famous soon enough
Logan is great to deal with, always prompt with replies as well as shipping. Products are also A+ quality
A'PEXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:32 PM   #208
krayzbigmac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
krayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant futurekrayzbigmac has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krayzbigmac
Got my lugs nuts super fast. Will definetly do business again. Very fast shipping, quick replies, and he's just a great guy to deal with. Thanks Logan!
Old 08-27-2008, 10:41 PM   #209
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Logan where r my wheels bro >>>? DONT TAZE ME BRO,,,,, jk dude
what can i say... hes awesome. very helpfull . he knows more about wheels than Bruce lee (for real) +++++++++

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 02:02 PM   #210
g6civcx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
g6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfectiong6civcx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
We fight over dumb stuff but overall when I parts he gets it to me with no problems. Thumbs up.
g6civcx is offline   Reply With Quote