Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-17-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
YokotaS13

Proud to be the first person to be able to write a review of Mr. Grant and his newfound advertisership... My wheels arrived today, packaged awesome, covered in stamps ... They were actually a few days early according to my math when Grant and I were discussing it, so that I am very excited about. My Coilovers are also on their way, so I'll add to this when they arrive. Grant is the hookup people. Awesome Guy, Awesome Goods, Awesome Packaging.

Thanks again Grant.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
really??? im in the market for some coilovers, might hit him up

thanx for the review
Old 01-20-2008, 01:53 PM   #3
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Hey, you better post some pics of these wheels.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #4
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjabread View Post
Hey, you better post some pics of these wheels.

Old 01-20-2008, 03:16 PM   #5
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Ok, that doesnt count, cheater
Old 01-20-2008, 06:23 PM   #6
Touring240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Touring240 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Glad to hear that. I'm patiently waiting on some wheels from him as well
Touring240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:29 PM   #7
S14Dorikin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
S14Dorikin has a spectacular aura aboutS14Dorikin has a spectacular aura aboutS14Dorikin has a spectacular aura aboutS14Dorikin has a spectacular aura aboutS14Dorikin has a spectacular aura aboutS14Dorikin has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
yokotas13 S13, sideskirts...Good Stuff

Got my S13 coupe sideskirts today. Only took about a week and they arrived in perfect condition. He sold me them for a real good price and I am pleased to have done business with him and hope to deal with him again for more hard to find parts!!
S14Dorikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:41 PM   #8
DOOK
Post Whore!

post your review here.. no need for multiple threads.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=173069

Old 02-01-2008, 08:48 PM   #9
S14Dorikin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
S14Dorikin has a spectacular aura aboutS14Dorikin has a spectacular aura aboutS14Dorikin has a spectacular aura aboutS14Dorikin has a spectacular aura aboutS14Dorikin has a spectacular aura aboutS14Dorikin has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Got my S13 coupe sideskirts today. Only took about a week and they arrived in perfect condition. He sold me them for a real good price and I am pleased to have done business with him and hope to deal with him again for more hard to find parts!! Grant truly is da man!
S14Dorikin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #10
PhilVia
Zilvia Junkie

PhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of lightPhilVia is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
Proud to be the first person to be able to write a review of Mr. Grant and his newfound advertisership... My wheels arrived today, packaged awesome, covered in stamps ... They were actually a few days early according to my math when Grant and I were discussing it, so that I am very excited about. My Coilovers are also on their way, so I'll add to this when they arrive. Grant is the hookup people. Awesome Guy, Awesome Goods, Awesome Packaging.

Thanks again Grant.
Thats great news ...
Curious how long did it take?
Old 02-02-2008, 06:50 AM   #11
DOOK
Post Whore!

once they shipped out it took...10-12 business days, not bad for me on the east coast. Coilovers arrived today, took exactly 12 days from when they were shipped... that's flyin... they look great and I only have better things to say about grant. thank you again man.

Old 02-15-2008, 07:49 AM   #12
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
YOKOTAS13----------hes the SHIT

Great guy. ordered a D MAX roof wing with him .took not even 1 week and half to arrive to me , crazy how fast is hes shipping method . recommended. will post pics once in car ++++++++++++++++aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 03:10 PM   #13
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Item: Pair of Works
Shipping: Quick
Purchase to shipping time: ~10 days
Will I buy from again?: Absolutely

Thank you very much Grant. You make dreams come true.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:50 PM   #14
Touring240
Zilvia Junkie

Touring240 is on a distinguished road
Thanks Grant! I ordered some wheels that he got from Upgarage. Good communication and he shipped when he said he would.

Great packing job. No damage from shipping at all. USPS Priority. Excellent.

Thanks again.
Touring240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:12 PM   #15
Jgrand03
Zilvia Junkie

Jgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to beholdJgrand03 is a splendid one to behold
Item: Ohlins Coilovers
Shipping- 3days to california where they are being serviced
purchase to shipping time-6 days
buy from again: no doubt he will have quite an order when tax returns come

Jgrand03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:12 PM   #16
SmogSUX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
SmogSUX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SmogSUX
+1 and giving him rep. Great communication and I just got my wheels for my Rx7 today Definitely going to go through him for some parts I'll need for my RB swap on my S30
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...UX/MS01002.jpg
SmogSUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:42 PM   #17
emersonLP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
emersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond reputeemersonLP has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to emersonLP
Grant is indeed the man. Got a fan controller for a steal of a price and arrived in a very reasonable amount of time (well packed too).

Me- "what the f*ck did we do to my boost controller" Brandon-"I dunno?"
emersonLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:47 AM   #18
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
I love my wheels.

Took his sweet ass time to dismount the tires...

But when he got them dismounted they shipped here super fast.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:36 PM   #19
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Shipping from J Land was way shorter than expected. Prob only took a couple weeks. Grant always updated me with what was going on.

No complaints.

Definitely gonna buy shit from him again.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:25 PM   #20
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
loving all my parts so far. grant is definitely top notch!

i gotta search upgarage more often, hopefully i stumble upon the skirts and valances for my coupe.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:02 PM   #21
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
AWESOME!AWESOME!!AWESOME!!!
i got the best deal around for some Work CR Kais!!!!
i love them! whoooooo!!!!!
definately order from him again.
especially since it looked like it only took 4 days to ship from japan to here!!!

THANKS!!!!!
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 12:18 PM   #22
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
ah grant...hooked me up on brakes in the midst of his injury and move.
very much appreciated.
SlideWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:15 PM   #23
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
grants a great guy. i have ordered a few sets of rims off him a few exhaust setups as well. recently purchased another set of rims and a new exhaust for my daily driver. in the next month im set to buy coilovers. again grants the man. cant wait till he comes home and we can chill.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:43 AM   #24
jsasrsr
Zilvia Junkie

jsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of lightjsasrsr is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jsasrsr
This guy is amazing! I ordered my kakimoto catback from him, and couldnt be happier! Packaged very well and shipped quick! I have some sideskirts on the way that i cant wait to show up!
jsasrsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 03:30 AM   #25
CSil80
Banned from the Marketplace

CSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfectionCSil80 is close to perfection
I hate you Grant.

You shipped exactly what I ordered (D-Max Roof Wing), on time, packaged it well, and kept me updated. Gave me absolutely no room to whine and complain, and left me completely satisfied.

Much <3. BUY FROM GRANT!
CSil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 01:39 AM   #26
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Grant! Grant! He's your man. If he can't do it, no one can. Go Grant!

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 09:07 AM   #27
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
^ lol....Grant is da man, although never purchased wheels from him but he has sold a few to my friends and damn them wheels are hot....lol

Grant....KEep it up bro
Old 07-16-2008, 08:04 PM   #28
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
I got my endless calipers last Friday. Can't wait to mount em!

Old 07-19-2008, 12:40 AM   #29
nisans13turbo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
nisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nicenisans13turbo is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Honest seller, trustworthy.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:43 AM   #30
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
i have ordered from him before and had good experiances untill recently.

i ordered a set of volk te37 over 4 months ago. payment was sent and accepted. i was informend the rims came in and were ready to be shipped. a month later i pm him checking status. he said sorry my wife is in the hospital(understandable) so i gave him a few weeks. pmed again. they are in the back of the wagon on a lift il lhave them out in a week. 4 weeks later im told there shipped. its a month afterthat and i still havnt recieved my rims.
this also happned with my dart izumi exhaust. took 9 moinths to get. from payment to it sitting with him.
i have recently pmed him 3 times in the last 2 weeks trying to either get my money back or figure out whats going on with my rims. no response has been sent. i cant claim thru paypal its been over 1 month. it would take that long 4 him to get them and 2 weeks shipping so there is really no way u can file adespute and get money back.

sad thing is i actually know grant he grew up where i live and i have hung out with him when he comes home. hoping i can ge this resolved.

come on grant make good on it man. i dont care about the rims at this point i just want my money.