Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 07-30-2008, 02:11 AM   #61
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
isn't this person trying to sell a car on here right now? why hasn't this person been ban from the marketplace yet?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 02:21 AM   #62
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Please keep this on a review thought when you post. I should for one not even need to post this. But people dont follow the rules. Its not the guy your talking about Jimmy. This guys name is Steven and he used to run a shop called RHD design and goes by the profile name mrs.drift33 and tiresmokes13
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:47 AM   #63
DRIFT-ELITE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
DRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruinDRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
i have a friend that works/worked for steven..he says that he's never around the shop never answers his phone and shows up whenever he feels like it...its been a while since my friends worked for him and since then he's pretty much given up on him...

he bought a sr from him and the motors been nothing but problems...

sorry to hear bout your situation man..hope you get your money
DRIFT-ELITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 06:59 AM   #64
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I made Steven and his girlfriend aware via PM that they would need to sort out their issues, instead I was given stories shifting the blame to people who have VERY PUBLICLY stated that they have had issue with them and their shop.
"She" even asked me to not link her with him, saying that she has been operating separately of him, and that SHE has been selling goods. The issue, here, is that he has made no secret of the fact that he has posted from her screen name when he was banned before, not to mention the fact that they STILL share an IP address and his screen name has conveniently not been on since the 18th, yet hers is on every day.
Their shared presence is a stain on our marketplace, and complaints of bad business have been constant about him and his shop.
As I promised, I am banning them both from the marketplace indefinitely until I receive word that issues presented to me have been resolved.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:58 AM   #65
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
i just got a phone call from his girl firend because i called her yesterday.

she asked someone called ???

i told her its me peter and she told me right after

"do not call me to get through steven."
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 09:32 PM   #66
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Well that BS. They are together and Steven wont answer his phone. What can you really do? This has been like the 5th thread about RHD Design. Hope everything goes well. and Calvin, get your car out of there man!

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:33 PM   #67
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
i havent dealt with steven for about two years.he was a cool guyto talk to, but kinda shady. wut's goin on steven? all i hear r bad things about u and ur shop. regardless of how busy u r, here is NO EXCUSE for haveing a car at ur shop for A YEAR!!!!. uness the customer has no cash to finish, but this doesnt sound like it falls into that catagory. the worse part is that anyone who is associated with ur shop has a bad rep now. tsk,tsk

only advice i can give to anyone that is currently getting their car worked on or considering their car getting worked on by steven.....DONT!!!!

as for the guy who posted this, good luck with everything hope it doesnt turn out worse than it already is

STEVEN.... GET ON THE BALL, MAN!!!!!
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:51 AM   #68
spiderlone
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
spiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nicespiderlone is just really nice
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Yo. "ELITE"guy ^^^ i know who u talking about .. and that motor has been a problem since DAY 1...... and i gots to go work on it tomorow..
spiderlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:46 AM   #69
MR RHD
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
MR RHD will become famous soon enoughMR RHD will become famous soon enoughMR RHD will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i know steve he's a ku guy he should come thru
MR RHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:26 AM   #70
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
he called me yesterday

and told me he is going to call me back this weekend to let me know when he can make

that payment.

i was glad he called.

i hope he does not see this thread cuz last time i posted something like this

he got really upset and didnt help to solve the prob ....

i will let you all know when he calls me back.

i know he is cool guy to talk to and hang out with....

i just want this thing end !!!

Last edited by K_style; 07-31-2008 at 10:47 AM..
Old 07-31-2008, 11:00 AM   #71
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2135987536 View Post

i hope he does not see this thread cuz last time i posted something like this

he got really upset and didnt help to solve the prob ....
WTF Why would you start this thread if you didn't want him to see it? The only reason he called you was probably because he or someone that knows him saw this thread.
1five10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:36 AM   #72
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
i can literally WALK to his shop from my warehouse...i drive by it everyday...and i never see it open or anything, however though i do sometimes see a white kouki and a black crx parked in the driveway...but still the gates are usually closed and u cant see in

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:56 PM   #73
now gs
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
now gs has a spectacular aura aboutnow gs has a spectacular aura aboutnow gs has a spectacular aura aboutnow gs has a spectacular aura aboutnow gs has a spectacular aura aboutnow gs has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just go get your car and you and all the other members he screwed take him to small claims. Shady people don't change, hi's just buying time and you keep falling for it everytime he calls.
now gs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:14 PM   #74
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
I have been calling him too, and no answer. So, iono, I even went to his shop, no one is around...

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...but in the past, he has helped me when he was at the shop.

PS- Steven if you read this, man I called to just see how your damn shop is coming along f***er... -=o)
widegts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:29 PM   #75
Oo_Skyline_oO
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Oo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud ofOo_Skyline_oO has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oo_Skyline_oO
Quote:
Originally Posted by now gs View Post
Just go get your car and you and all the other members he screwed take him to small claims. Shady people don't change, hi's just buying time and you keep falling for it everytime he calls.
I agree with this guy, I got screwed 2k because a guy by the name of Matt (drove a grey Z32 TT) told me he was gonna sell me a 91 hatch after 4 months of excuses, suddenly I have NO idea where he is, all I know is that his girl drives a silver 04ish civic coupe and supposedly he's in jail for fraud, I found out later through his other customers that he had been f**king pple over for years and that he's in jail for fraud over 75k. I hope this doesn't happen to you man, my advice to you is ALWAYS know where he lives, his licence plate #, and address, that way he doesn't pull a houdini on you.
Oo_Skyline_oO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:03 AM   #76
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Skyline_oO View Post
I agree with this guy, I got screwed 2k because a guy by the name of Matt (drove a grey Z32 TT) told me he was gonna sell me a 91 hatch after 4 months of excuses, suddenly I have NO idea where he is, all I know is that his girl drives a silver 04ish civic coupe and supposedly he's in jail for fraud, I found out later through his other customers that he had been f**king pple over for years and that he's in jail for fraud over 75k. I hope this doesn't happen to you man, my advice to you is ALWAYS know where he lives, his licence plate #, and address, that way he doesn't pull a houdini on you.

he is not in jail...

have you called him or.... do something for your loss?
Old 08-01-2008, 10:05 AM   #77
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
As I promised, I am banning them both from the marketplace indefinitely until I receive word that issues presented to me have been resolved.
They have a rotating banner. It would be good to delete that function as well.
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:27 AM   #78
cakester

Trader Rating: (0)
cakester will become famous soon enoughcakester will become famous soon enoughcakester will become famous soon enoughcakester will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
steve has always been shady he act like your friend then he will F--k you with no lube

a while back on 240sxforums he went by SICKBING he was a MOD on the forums at that time

what he did was made a for sale thread for these homemade bars he said he was makeing it was a C pilar bar for s13 and 14s also said he was makeing a trunk bar too

well he made the for sale thread took alot of peoples money and took off with it

here is the link to the thread

240SX Forums
cakester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 01:01 PM   #79
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
They have a rotating banner. It would be good to delete that function as well.
Double check that... RHD Japan has a rotating banner and they are in good standing... RHD Design is a wart on Zilvia's ass... I am not exactly sure I want Steven or his woman back in the marketplace.

And I write too!
Old 08-02-2008, 02:17 PM   #80
K_style
Post Whore!

he called.... he said he will give me the money

and keep me posted

he gave me word that he is going to pay me back.

its good !!!

he is trying to solve problem...

Last edited by K_style; 08-02-2008 at 02:55 PM..
Old 08-27-2008, 01:37 AM   #81
krisdeezy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
krisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant futurekrisdeezy has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krisdeezy
i hate RHD ! i feel like an idiot for letting them do my ka-t swap...it was a LONG BULLSHIT STORY ! >:[....he keeps telling me it will be done today then tomorrow then tomorrow and so on...i stop by many times to check progress and drop some parts off and he keeps making excuses...he always keeps me waiting at the shop for his ass to come...so he tells me oil-pan is leaking oil, he said he'll fix it...okay done ! but its still leaking !!!! so i get the car back runs like the biggest piece of shit ever...he connected the safc and didnt tune it ...which short circuted my ecu...so now i ask him to tune the car...and fix it two weeks go by nothing happens...so im pissed off and just take the car...luckily i made it home...oh yeah and when i went to pick up the motor i back my truck in and say " can we load my other motor in ?" and guess what...HE SOLD THE FUCKING MOTOR ....so it takes him 3 days to deilever me the money....this just pissed me off so much ! the car has been a money pit....DONT DEAL WITH RHD DESIGNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
krisdeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:10 PM   #82
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Peter, what ever came of this?
Did you get anything back out of this?

And I write too!
Old 01-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #83
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Peter, what ever came of this?
Did you get anything back out of this?
nope !

never !

he changed his phone #

cant get ahold of him.. nor his girl friend

he promised me he is going to pay me back

that is completly fu*kin LIE !!!
Old 01-07-2009, 02:41 PM   #84
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
^^^^his shop is close down
and your vented hood is on some one blue hatch

Last edited by whatda; 01-07-2009 at 04:35 PM..
whatda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:56 PM   #85
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
dammmm hopefully u get ur problem solved.. whole load of mess
implayaz9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:44 PM   #86
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by implayaz9 View Post
dammmm hopefully u get ur problem solved.. whole load of mess

hahaha

i dout that !!
Old 01-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #87
K_style
Post Whore!

OH BTW

when i spoke to him last time...

i think it was back in august...

he told me he junked MY CAR
Old 01-07-2009, 04:06 PM   #88
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
Holy shit.... junking people's cars, giving (maybe selling) other people's vented hoods to other people??

jesus...

why aren't the authorities involved? or are they
Old 01-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #89
whatda
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
whatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond reputewhatda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
the reason why the authorities are not involved is because he never wrights out paper work for the things he did to your car
whatda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:37 PM   #90
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
im down to go look for him.. shit im lucky to get my car back from him.. let me know if you guys want to hunt him down..
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote