Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 01-30-2008, 08:22 PM   #31
Nolmack
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Nolmack is on the path to ruinNolmack is on the path to ruinNolmack is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn man, i F*****N hate theives, i know exactly how you feel man, my JDM teg got jacked right out of my driveway with the alarm armed... i hope you get your car back, its one of my fav's everytime i refer to a kouki i alawys find your post and shit.. good luck man sorry to hear about this.
Nolmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 08:26 PM   #32
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Oh man...I like you car alot.

Keep it positive and do as much as you can to recover it.

There must be a specific person or group doing this in the area.

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:31 PM   #33
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
shit man.....what the fuck. i HATE theives/vandals. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. sorry about the car. hope something good comes out of this. keep your head up.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:35 PM   #34
Jlee
Zilvia Member

Jlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the roughJlee is a jewel in the rough
That really sucks to hear. Your car is soo clean, I hope you get it back in one piece. Really sucks to hear this sorta thing happening so often. Hope you find your car and hope the loser who stole it gets what's coming to him.

Jon
Jlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:35 PM   #35
SilviaBricks
Leaky Injector

SilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of lightSilviaBricks is a glorious beacon of light
This shit is getting ridiculous, no ones car is safe.
SilviaBricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:38 PM   #36
gottrees
BANNED

gottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfection
damn this sucks. hope for the best.
gottrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:40 PM   #37
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
FUCK i swear. I wish all thieves would instantaneously achieve down syndrome as soon as they THINK of stealing! Seems the S14 is the more targeted model, too. I'm sorry about the news, hope you get your car back.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:42 PM   #38
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Hope you find it. I hope whoever took it gets whats comming to them .
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:42 PM   #39
heyitzalan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
heyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant futureheyitzalan has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
man, that pissed me off when s14 car is stolen. did u park it in the street? i hope u get it back soon all in one piece.
heyitzalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:46 PM   #40
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
I'll keep my eyes opened, this too was one of the nicest cars on Zilvia.

As for lowjack, you're looking to spend up to 1k.

Last edited by TravisSW; 01-30-2008 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: (eyes)
TravisSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:49 PM   #41
TommyBoy89
Leaky Injector

TommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the roughTommyBoy89 is a jewel in the rough
Wow dude your car was HOT fuckin punks. It's time to get shot guns out and when that alarm goes off, you go off firing. This shit is getting out of hand time for some blood harsh I know, true...you decide.
TommyBoy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:50 PM   #42
swpdwgn
Leaky Injector

swpdwgn is making a name for him/her selfswpdwgn is making a name for him/her selfswpdwgn is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to swpdwgn
god damn theives. i fucking loved this kouki man... so sexy

good luck with finding it man. all power to ya
swpdwgn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:13 PM   #43
1CLNS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (44)
1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold1CLNS14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
IN San Diego! Fuck! Hope you recover it, you should try and port pics of any parts inside aswell as out.

Daily Driven
1CLNS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:24 PM   #44
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
ill keep an eye out for ya dave
Old 01-30-2008, 09:27 PM   #45
Steveohoes
Zilvia Member

Steveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymoreSteveohoes is not welcome here anymore
post a list of parts so we can know what it had
Steveohoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #46
norcals4teen
Banned from the Marketplace

norcals4teen is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn dude... my s14 just got stolen 2 weeks ago and the cops found it completely stripped in national city...
norcals4teen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #47
KOUKI KAN KAN

KOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKI KAN KAN is making his/her stupidity well-known
I think its time for a steven seagal type of revenge on this one !! your car is the shit ,its what originally what got me hooked on 240's when i first came here .seriously. so study up on your karate and buy a 9 that never runs outta ammo and go kick some ass!!!
KOUKI KAN KAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:15 PM   #48
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Got my eyes peeled dude.
ESmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:20 PM   #49
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Im watching out here.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:24 PM   #50
Tops*
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Tops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfectionTops* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Good luck getting your car back.

I'm afraid of leaving my car outside from seeing all these stolen car threads. This is bull shit.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:57 PM   #51
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
omg... dude that sucks.... i hope you get the car back..
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:07 PM   #52
qt_240
Nissanaholic!

qt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really niceqt_240 is just really nice
ohh man im so sorry about the car.. i feel like i know your car.. cuz i've been following alot of your threads/pix.. always been a fan of your look with the stock aero.. hope you everything works out
qt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:08 PM   #53
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
werent you selling it?

or something?
Old 01-30-2008, 11:08 PM   #54
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
WTF!?!?! damn man. i love your car. it was my inspiration a while back when i wanted oem aero lol.

but fuck.

this is getting outta hand. =\

best of luck. hope you find it all together with nothing missing.
ill be on the look out around here.

mods please sticky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:58 PM   #55
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DAMMMIT man you where a pretty chill guy too !! remember i drove down there and bought my first set of fn01s from you a few years ago.

DAMMMMM man sorry to hear that,. will be on the look out
Old 01-31-2008, 12:10 AM   #56
180sx_Drifter
Zilvia Junkie

180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection180sx_Drifter is close to perfection
damn another 240sx stolen! i hope you find your car man! Ill keep a look out ova here.

180sx_Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:28 AM   #57
beeracing s14
Zilvia Addict

beeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of lightbeeracing s14 is a glorious beacon of light
how i wished it had a works bell or nrg hub lock.
beeracing s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:33 AM   #58
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
dude fuck car theives seriously this shit has got to stop, i've seen to many nice ass cars getting stolen and torn apart
Old 01-31-2008, 12:34 AM   #59
SDS13COUPE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
SDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant futureSDS13COUPE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Are you shitting me. Sorry to hear about your car David. I'll keep my eyes open.
SDS13COUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:52 AM   #60
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
Got my eyes out in Orange County!! hope u find it quick! =/

this is like the third 240 that has been stolen this month
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote