Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Old 08-09-2008, 05:23 AM   #1
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
*Stolen Blue 240sx!! Pasadena!!

Hey all, Ok I was thristy so I went to ralphs to buy a monster In pasadena on foothill. I go In and get my drink pay for It, Walk outside and my car is gone! So I call up my cousin to see if he is messing with me and he wasn't.

This happened In 5 minutes!!!!!!! I go In the store at 2:40 am and When I came out at 2:45 My car is gone!!

It's a 91 Clean clean silver blue s13 hatch.

Sr20det red top
Xo2 Front mount
Like a Really angled custom exhaust(Angled to the left)
Slammed to the ground on stock tear drop painted black
Koyo radiator with dual flex-a-lite fans
Vlsd
Megan track coil overs
Rsr master bushing kit
Tanabe sway bars
Cusco Front and rear sway bars
Grey s14 seats
Nismo short shifter
Un-cracked dash
Kazama tension rods
Tein tie rods
The turb needs a new gasket so that might help if someone tries to sell it like that.
Z32 brake kit with hawk track pads
Nismo extended studs

I'm really fucking pissed and If you are reading this. I will find you and you will get your fucking jaw broken in half...

Any info would be reallly good. I don't have any pics..

Car was stolen at Ralphs on foothill and rosemead at 2:40 am In the parking lot In pasadena..

Don't know what to say really.. The paint Is oem brand new.. Probably the cleanest s13 in this city
Old 08-09-2008, 06:23 AM   #2
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wow that is some crazy shiz! I cant believe in 5 minuites they musta followed you and were waiting. Good luck trying to get it back man
JohnnyDrfiter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:19 AM   #3
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self
did u leave the keys in the car?

unionautoclub.com
dori_sil8t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:41 AM   #4
sil240sr

sil240sr is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn man sorry to hear that, I don't know what I would do If that happened to me. Did you call the police and make a report!? This is why I carry my .45 USP on me at all times lol. Wish I could help you search, but I'm in Indiana. Good luck dude.
sil240sr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:49 AM   #5
brian m
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
brian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond reputebrian m has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
That sucks bro, hope you find that shit.

Getting a monster drink at 2am is hardcore!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
god...... some of you guys suck some serious testicallage
brian m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:54 AM   #6
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Sorry to hear. I hope you find it..
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #7
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
oh man that sucks
i'll keep an eye out
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:32 AM   #8
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
sounds like a tow truck . no alarm?

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:54 AM   #9
hunter8411
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
hunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hunter8411
That sucks, I'll be keeping an eye out.
hunter8411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:04 AM   #10
Twinchy
Zilvia Member

Twinchy is making a name for him/her selfTwinchy is making a name for him/her selfTwinchy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Twinchy
damn man 5mins somebody probably followed you
was your car still on ? like the turbo timer was going while you were in the store?
Twinchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:07 AM   #11
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
wow Anthony that blows. It does sound like someone was shadowing you. No alarm? man I will keep my eyes out.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:11 AM   #12
ChicagoS14
Zilvia Addict

ChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her selfChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ChicagoS14
We just had a white S13 coupe stolen in Chicago from a garage a few days back..... fucking A man..... first it was the hondas now its been the 240s.
Old 08-09-2008, 10:38 AM   #13
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
holy hell man. 240's getting stolen left and right. hope you get the car back. best of luck.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:59 AM   #14
crameur
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
crameur is just really nicecrameur is just really nicecrameur is just really nicecrameur is just really nicecrameur is just really nicecrameur is just really nicecrameur is just really nicecrameur is just really nicecrameur is just really nicecrameur is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
why don't you Guys Are not Putting Good Alarm And Custom Ignition , Fuel Cut On The Car ??? There is a lot of money on those cars , Sorry For Your Car Dude !!!
crameur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:01 AM   #15
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
haha you must of been rollin hardcore to have a monster that late but anyhow hope you get it back... that's why im paranoid to drive any of my cars around
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:02 AM   #16
Bigsyke
Zilvia FREAK!

Bigsyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by crameur View Post
why don't you Guys Are not Putting Good Alarm And Custom Ignition , Fuel Cut On The Car ??? There is a lot of money on those cars , Sorry For Your Car Dude !!!

well think about it, next car he gets, he probably will know to put an alarm/starter/fuel kill in 1st. Most people thats last on the list.
Bigsyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:03 PM   #17
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
sorry to hear man... i'm in pasadena and that area every weekend so i'll keep an eye out when i'm there and also in the IE..

post a picture of your car so we know exactly what to look for...

good luck man..
Old 08-09-2008, 12:08 PM   #18
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Crazy.

I have a kill switch that only I can work. Even when explained, people and mechanics cant do it.

And alarms arent really shit IMO. So I think im gonna invest in a lowjack system of sorts soon.

best of luck man
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:11 PM   #19
leash
Leaky Injector

leash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud ofleash has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by crameur View Post

All those things can only do so much, most of the thefts that have been happen recently, happen to cars that do have all of the above. If they can't break in and steal the car, they can just easily tow it and no one would question it.

GPS or Lojack are probably the only available options for getting your car back after its been stolen.

Seeing that there's a pattern here, the car will probably turn up in LA stripped.
leash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:31 PM   #20
DDDsquad_s13panda
BANNED

DDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her selfDDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her self
damn good luck mah dude... hope u find it. im always in the OC on the weekends and IE during the week..

car pics would be great... but i would sure keep an eye out...

detach steering hub lock , clutch lock, and kill switch is on my side. hope u find yours bro.
DDDsquad_s13panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:33 PM   #21
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Yea dude they towed your ride straight up.

I bet no one that saw thought anything of it.

Gluck!
Old 08-09-2008, 12:43 PM   #22
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
damn, they towed it in 5mins. jsus fuck.

does the store have camera outside?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:55 PM   #23
DDDsquad_s13panda
BANNED

DDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her selfDDDsquad_s13panda is making a name for him/her self
WORD.. they prolly use those tow trucks REPO man uses... they stick those wheel clamps under the wheels then bounce in less than minute..
DDDsquad_s13panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:01 PM   #24
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JRas
did you file a police report? definitely get that done if you haven't yet

did you have any type of anti-theft security?
Old 08-09-2008, 01:01 PM   #25
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
I got my Eye's and ears If I see something or hear. Sorry about the lost.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:08 PM   #26
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Call the police and see if its at any local tow yards !!! The tow companys have to notify the cops if they tow a car !! Call you insurance company as well !!
That sux Good Luck on getting it back !!

BTW a MONSTER at 2am ??? wow !!! lol
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:11 PM   #27
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Thx all.. I had the keys on me and all doors were locked and windows rolled up. There was no broken glass or anything so it was a clean job like they had a key or something.

No alarms on the car or custom ignitions. My other s13 shell has all the custom wiring done to it, I can make that car do a back flip if i wanted to

Still no reports on the car yet,haven't heard any news at all. I drove around all night lastnight going to all the body shops and drove by the houses of a local honda crew that steals shit. still nothing Oh well...
Old 08-09-2008, 01:12 PM   #28
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Damn sorry to hear that bro... I'll keep an eye out in the 818. Hope you get her back in one piece.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 01:12 PM   #29
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoolyS14DET View Post
Call the police and see if its at any local tow yards !!! The tow companys have to notify the cops if they tow a car !! Call you insurance company as well !!
That sux Good Luck on getting it back !!

BTW a MONSTER at 2am ??? wow !!! lol
Hahaha yea I'm addicted.. No worries though It was a low carb monster! So I wont get all kinds of sugar or calories, Just a heart attack or two
Old 08-09-2008, 01:16 PM   #30
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
Hahaha yea I'm addicted.. No worries though It was a low carb monster! So I wont get all kinds of sugar or calories, Just a heart attack or two

Dood call the police dept and check that shit !!!!!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote