Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-27-2007, 01:32 PM   #31
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Don't lean on my car.

Why not dude...

Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2007, 01:51 PM   #32
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz View Post
Don't lean on my car.

Why not dude...

lol, I admit that does look pretty tight
Old 11-27-2007, 02:01 PM   #33
20 til 3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known20 til 3 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

nuff said
20 til 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:17 PM   #34
84GTSR5
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future84GTSR5 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by locodrftr View Post
I did a side exit but it was right b4 the driver side rear wheel.....clearance was ok seeing as how i wasn't slamed on the ground....but if i were to do it again i would use the oval tubing...but that costs a arm and a leg...my friend now uses the side exit i made on his coupe, his car is much lower and that thing scraped everywhere...maybe he'll post a pic and comment...ohhh and i didn't just run straight pipe i used a apexi resonator so it wouldn't be so loud

Clearance is an issue i had to raise the car an 1" in the rear so i wouldn't hit the freeway reflectors. It still scrapes when i go up driveways, but the flames that shoot out of it look awesome at night(specially when people look at your car and think that is going to catch on fire or something)

Oh and BTW its not as loud as people might think.
84GTSR5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 08:05 PM   #35
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
i don't care about street stuff, its not a street car. a sweet infiniti takes care of that. looks like some people had it exit in front of the rear wheel. i was talking about right behind the front wheel. i'll go take a look at my car tommorow and see what is possible (main reason for posting this thread) my car is in storage about 35 miles away from, so i can't exactly go look at in my garage.

plus this would make people stay away from my car b/c they don't want to get burned. then my car can actually look decent b/c of the 10 ft. rule. haha
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:43 AM   #36
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
or you should do what muscle cars have, theres an exhaust system you can buy that you can switch from side exhaust to regular exhaust with a flip of a switch.. yeah its over kill but its coollll

its not this one but its something like this, its headers then theres a y section that one side goes to the side of the exhaust and the other goes to a regular exhaust

i saw it on a build show on the speed channel, it was cool, because he had a rusty crappy looking exhaust in the back, but a hidden side exhaust, keeping that "sleeper" look

Old 11-28-2007, 01:18 AM   #37
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eulalia View Post
or you should do what muscle cars have, theres an exhaust system you can buy that you can switch from side exhaust to regular exhaust with a flip of a switch.. yeah its over kill but its coollll

its not this one but its something like this, its headers then theres a y section that one side goes to the side of the exhaust and the other goes to a regular exhaust

i saw it on a build show on the speed channel, it was cool, because he had a rusty crappy looking exhaust in the back, but a hidden side exhaust, keeping that "sleeper" look

My muscle truck builder buddy kept telling me about that while we served in the MArines, its not a switch, you have to pull a lever, it shuts the stock exhaust and opens the straight pipes, he had it on his supercharged old ass chevy truck!
I searched for it, but wasn't able to find it!
any muscle car guys out there know the name of it!
or company that makes it?
Old 11-28-2007, 02:24 AM   #38
eulalia
Zilvia Junkie

eulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfectioneulalia is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eulalia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel25 View Post
My muscle truck builder kept telling me about that while we served in the MArines, its not a switch, you have to pull a lever, it shuts the stock exhaust and opens the straight pipes, he had it on his supercharged old ass chevy truck!
I searched for it, but wasn't able to find it!
any muscle car guys out there know the name of it!
or company that makes it?
yeah same here searched for a good while to, thats as close as i got
Old 11-28-2007, 02:49 AM   #39
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
that kit is over $500. if you get aero and like 17s you won't have to be as low. and you will have better clearance. look at sasha's build up. blue road race s14 spitting flames.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 07:44 AM   #40
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Need to run it down the side like lake pipes...
Old 11-28-2007, 09:31 AM   #41
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
It's called an "Exhaust Cut Out". They are available now-a-days in both manual (pull cable) and electric (push button) styles. Of course, they are illegal to run on the street, so install at your own risk.
Electric (More expensive)

Manual

Summit Racing Link here.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:57 AM   #42
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
I cannot believe someone had to explain what an exhaust cut-out is. I guess all of us cant live in the south, where malibus and mustangs and chargers and shit with these are seen daily during the summer months.
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:27 AM   #43
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
Truck exhaust....with the flap. What you guys know bout dis guy:

Action Shot

sorry for the logo whoring. Only pic I have at the moment.

Here is the Rad Ass Driver: Chelsea Denofa

suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 10:31 AM   #44
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
yea sersiously damn socal kids, j/k but yeah just run a straight pipe setup, unless you like toasty buns via exhaust pipes running through your cabin
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:01 AM   #45
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Hahah yeah I've seen that guy on RoadsterDrift. Hahahaha smoke stack out the hood, oil filter coming out the front of the car. Hilarity.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 11:11 AM   #46
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
[QUOTE=suaknee;1674676]Truck exhaust....with the flap. What you guys know bout dis guy:

i saw this car at d1 last year at e-town that thing sounded ridiculous shit was so loud but sounded awesome it was popping a lot too.
ZX88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:48 PM   #47
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Chelsea is a badass but his car wicked sucks.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:53 PM   #48
clutch kick drifter
Zilvia Junkie

clutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura aboutclutch kick drifter has a spectacular aura about
i know when i run open downpipe it takes a little longer for it to spool but once it does its great.... ( GT2871r ) do it man! fuck it be diffrent but make it come out nascar style.. not circular pipe but more of a smushed rectangluar pattern.!!
Old 11-28-2007, 05:22 PM   #49
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch kick drifter View Post
i know when i run open downpipe it takes a little longer for it to spool but once it does its great.... ( GT2871r ) do it man! fuck it be diffrent but make it come out nascar style.. not circular pipe but more of a smushed rectangluar pattern.!!
that's what i was looking for.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:56 PM   #50
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
http://www.drgas.com/store/home.php?cat=8

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:50 PM   #51
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

wow! badass link
Old 11-28-2007, 11:58 PM   #52
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
true great link!!!
Old 03-17-2008, 06:28 PM   #53
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future

this just in,
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 06:35 PM   #54
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Wow, that's totally not a side out exhaust and this thread is 4 months old...