Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 10:50 PM   #61
withy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
withy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to withy
if it fits and we can get some pics.....i'll but one asap as well.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2006, 11:52 PM   #62
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
S14DB - i am goin to ask the main marketing director for JP USA, and i will post what i hear.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:18 PM   #63
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
get an s13 silvia bumper made. haha. i need me some urethane for sideways cone killing!

'91 240SX Hatch
Redtop SR since March 2006
Old 12-01-2006, 11:41 AM   #64
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
ahahahah dr. moreau ! i know how that is. Without enough demand, i cant really do much, but then again, i can get u some of the available urathane fronts.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:50 PM   #65
withy
Leaky Injector

no kidding......so there are urthane alternatives fot the s14a??
Old 12-01-2006, 09:09 PM   #66
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts
ahahahah dr. moreau ! i know how that is. Without enough demand, i cant really do much, but then again, i can get u some of the available urathane fronts.
sweet. i probably won't need those fenders we talked about. i'm winning an auction on ebay for decent condition ones for dirt cheap. still 3 days left tho, so we'll see. i might have to hit you up for a oem aero bumper, and oem sideskirts....

'91 240SX Hatch
Redtop SR since March 2006
Old 12-03-2006, 11:26 PM   #67
widegts

im here, hehe let me know doc...
Old 12-04-2006, 10:15 AM   #68
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Never got any info on the 97/98 Front bumper fitment...
Old 12-04-2006, 11:23 PM   #69
withy
Leaky Injector

i'm not giving up eathier....i want to know
Old 12-13-2006, 12:13 PM   #70
koukispec
Leaky Injector

koukispec is an unknown quantity at this point
wondering if this is still good even though the group buy is over? pm me a price for a full kit; front bumper, sideskirts, and rear bumper, for a 03 350Z shipped to 96817 residential thanks
Old 12-14-2006, 02:15 AM   #71
widegts

koukispec - pms sent
Old 12-14-2006, 02:17 AM   #72
widegts

this thread is still up, and yes i am still selling these kits....
Old 12-15-2006, 10:35 AM   #73
withy
Leaky Injector

did you ever find out about zenki --> kouki??
Old 12-15-2006, 01:03 PM   #74
widegts

i talked toJP, and the zenki wont fit KOUKI, im sorry. We have kits for the KOUKI if you like tho, but its not poly...
Old 12-15-2006, 01:35 PM   #75
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
PM me price for sideskirts for s13 .picked up ( if possible)
Old 12-15-2006, 01:55 PM   #76
widegts

You will get a pm right now jimmy.. and yes... RATHER have you pick up, haha, easier for me too
Old 12-23-2006, 04:40 PM   #77
daconkiftador

Trader Rating: (3)
daconkiftador is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
So the vertex style rear bumper for an S13 COUPE, are they urethane too? How much for it shipped to Clarskton, WA 99403? Please eMail me at: [email protected]
Old 12-24-2006, 12:06 AM   #78
widegts

urethane, im sorry, they are fiberglass.

300 shipped to your door
Old 12-24-2006, 04:42 PM   #79
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
So where are the pics of the urethrane kits and some fitment pics?
Old 12-24-2006, 06:20 PM   #80
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
pm'd you widegts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 12-25-2006, 07:13 AM   #81
shanez
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
shanez is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
awesome guys!! im so excited to find a poly aero kit for my car!!! where is the best pricing on these puppies!!??!?!
Old 12-30-2006, 12:16 AM   #82
widegts

will finish pm'in tonight for the people wondering... happy new year everyone....
Old 01-01-2007, 08:04 PM   #83
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
if you need demand for a polyurethane front end, i am interested in a flexible front bumper for s13 silvia
Old 01-02-2007, 02:02 AM   #84
widegts

s14wannab - there are bumpers for s13, but its mostly all oem...
Old 04-16-2007, 11:56 AM   #85
sil_8t
Leaky Injector

sil_8t is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sil_8t
I would also be interested in a Aggresive Poly front bumper for the sil-face
Old 04-16-2007, 11:34 PM   #86
widegts

sil 8t - i will pm you right now
Old 04-29-2007, 01:11 AM   #87
sicarius82
Zilvia Member

sicarius82 is making a name for him/her selfsicarius82 is making a name for him/her selfsicarius82 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to sicarius82
Quote:
Originally Posted by widegts View Post

what type of head lights are these? where can i get more information?
Old 05-06-2007, 10:54 AM   #88
widegts

i last saw them on www.importfan.com. I can make those if you would like some custom head lights. 250 a side, and it will be to your standards of light, piaa, HID, etc.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:50 PM   #89
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Do you have any pics of the S14 kit installed?

Carlos
Old 05-14-2007, 04:59 PM   #90
widegts

hey brotha... please refer to www.jpusaco.com they have a picture of all the high quality kits they make installed...
Closed Thread