Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 02:34 AM   #31
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
LIST OF BUYERS

01 - 0100 (1set) - not paid
02 - s13silvia123 (1set) - not paid
03 - EJ253 (1set) - not paid
04 - babowc (1set) - not paid
05 - yokotas13 (1set) - not paid
06 - drftwerks (1set) - not paid
07 - xmax (1set) - not paid
08 - hotlavaflow (1set) - not paid
09 - coolwhip (1set) - not paid
10 - dex(1set) - not paid
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
Old 08-11-2007, 06:59 AM   #32
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
sign me up por favor
Old 08-13-2007, 01:41 PM   #33
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
s30z bushido - no problemo amigo.

FEEL FREE TO CALL ME FOR ANY QUESTION GUYS. I GET SOME UPSET CUSTOMERS JUST CAUSE I CANT REPLY AT THE SAME DAY WITH PM'S SOMETIMES. SOME PEOPLE ARE QUICK TO ASSUME THAT I AM IGNORING HAHA

IM A ONE MAN SHOP GUYS, ORDERS, PAINTING, WIDEBODIES, GF'S BITCH, FAMILY GUY, HAHA, so feel free to HIT ME UP!
Old 08-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #34
widegts

LIST OF BUYERS

11 - S30Z Bushido (1set) - not paid
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
Old 08-13-2007, 01:47 PM   #35
ProjNightshade
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ProjNightshade will become famous soon enoughProjNightshade will become famous soon enoughProjNightshade will become famous soon enoughProjNightshade will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm definitely down for a set as well, but I need to know how much wider they are going to make the car. You also mentioned spacers. What kinds of prices for something in the 25-30mm range? Hubcentric? I'll try to call this afternoon. Let me know. Thanks.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:42 PM   #36
widegts

FLARES are about 2" - 2.25"

I say about, because it depends on how you mount the flares.

The flares on the 240 from JTUNED didnt even cut nothing, just slap it on, prep it, take it off, and paint.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:46 PM   #37
widegts

ProjNightShade - spacers / adapter are around $50 a piece. Some argue with me with that, but if you consider the price of buying spacers / adapters (hubcentric though), to buying some real nice offset rims... you same more.

I love real rims, like works, but not everyone has the funds. So getting these flares will give you a look that makes your car a bit wider.

I wanted to show that JTUNED car because it shows exactly how these will look on 240's.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:10 PM   #38
widegts

LIST OF BUYERS

12 - ProjNightShade (1set) - not paid
13 -
14 -
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
Old 08-13-2007, 04:11 PM   #39
widegts

We are getting close to the end of the gb. It looks like we are at $100 SHIPPED. After this gb, I will be selling these shipped for $125.
Old 08-13-2007, 06:15 PM   #40
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
cmon folks
8 more!!

widegts, mind if i post this on our local atl forums?
Old 08-14-2007, 08:44 AM   #41
newagedrift
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
newagedrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
id be in for $80 for a set.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:18 AM   #42
yellow2000SR

yellow2000SR has a spectacular aura aboutyellow2000SR has a spectacular aura aboutyellow2000SR has a spectacular aura aboutyellow2000SR has a spectacular aura aboutyellow2000SR has a spectacular aura aboutyellow2000SR has a spectacular aura about
Dont have the money now, but Im posting to subscribe to the topic, and to say, I will be ordering a pair sometime after the deadline...
Old 08-14-2007, 11:21 AM   #43
babowc
Post Whore!

babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
hopefully i can get some buyers from my local forum to get this thing down to $80 shipped!
Old 08-14-2007, 11:48 AM   #44
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
yeah help us out so we can get them for 80 bucks

Old 08-15-2007, 02:16 AM   #45
widegts

no problem yellow...
Old 08-15-2007, 03:03 AM   #46
drifxtfx1
Leaky Injector

drifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choicesdrifxtfx1 has made poor choices
put me down i want em
Old 08-15-2007, 05:44 AM   #47
widegts

i will update this tomorrow, i am currently working on our project 240 extremely right now for a upcoming

nisei car show - august 18 at china town , Los angeles...

we have a booth there to debut our projects and stuff, its 4am right now hahah, ok ill update the list and reply to my pms later today, like 4pm my time at most.

i will post pics of our widebody, well its more like a vertex, version select, chargespeed, skyline all together haha.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:51 PM   #48
widegts

12 - ProjNightShade (1set) - not paid
13 - newagedrift - (1set) - not paid
14 - drifxtfx1 (1set) - not paid
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -

Babo - I am sorry, these prices are for zilvia members only. If they want it, please have them register and post on the thread. THank you.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:54 PM   #49
widegts

I'll be taking payments now. I would like to get this GB out as fast as possible. RIGHT NOW we are at $125shipped.

All payments will NOT be refunded, only the difference if we make it to the next bracket.

If we hit the $80 shipped mark, I will refund the difference to your account.

SEND PAYMENTS TO - "[email protected]"
Old 08-16-2007, 04:46 PM   #50
widegts

12 - Minisilvia (1set) - not paid
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
Old 08-16-2007, 05:34 PM   #51
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
fuck people

Old 08-16-2007, 06:59 PM   #52
babowc
Post Whore!

aw shit.

what if i bought it for them.
for instance.. i recieved cash from them and ordered x amt of sets.
does that give a headcount per x amt of sets or do they have to log in here.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:11 PM   #53
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by babowc View Post
aw shit.

what if i bought it for them.
for instance.. i recieved cash from them and ordered x amt of sets.
does that give a headcount per x amt of sets or do they have to log in here.
yeah would that work i'll see if i can find some extra people.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:07 PM   #54
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
a buddy of mine is signing up. he wants a set for 80shipped
Old 08-17-2007, 05:49 PM   #55
babowc
Post Whore!

same,
recruited a fellow from local forums to sign up..
in registration process.

should be in here anytime soon!
Old 08-17-2007, 08:59 PM   #56
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (5)
scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
put me down for one, i want em on $80 for sure. hope more people sign up for it
Old 08-18-2007, 12:00 AM   #57
babowc
Post Whore!

got another!
should be getting here anytime now!

*edit*
friend tried to register, but it's taking longer than expected!

He will be getting one for sure though!

goes by SN: Echonova (from 240atlanta.com)
+
Old 08-19-2007, 01:05 AM   #58
widegts

I NEED PAYMENT BY SUNDAY AUGUST 19, 2007. SHORT NOTICE? Not really the serious buyers I bet have been watching this thread.

How much to send? 100SHIPPED TO [email protected]

12 - Minisilvia (1set) - not paid
15 - scribbles6 (1set) - not paid
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -

SO far we ended at 100shipped, if you are ready, I will need payment by SUNDAY August 19, 2007.

How about the 80shipped? if for some reason by the end of the 19th, we come up with 20 total paid, I'll refund the difference.

SORRY GB CLOSED.

PRICE IS AT 125SHIPPED FOR A SET OF 4
Old 08-19-2007, 02:16 AM   #59
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Would've preferred $80 but $100 shipped isn't bad.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:42 PM   #60
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
paymeny sent