Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2006, 12:11 AM   #1621
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TipStylez
^No matter who wins the battle, in the end im hotter.
Pics or ban

Just so I don't talk too much without contributing... here are a couple pics of a pretty low 180sx.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2006, 02:14 AM   #1622
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
dude what spoiler is that? ive been looking for that "exagerated kouki style" everywhere

and heres my car w/ KTS coilovers.

it will be lower once i get the motor and tranny in there and they settle.

and yes i have front wheels, those pink steelies are very temporary.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:59 AM   #1623
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
its supermade spoiler
Old 07-31-2006, 01:34 AM   #1624
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
concave look is growing on me...
Old 07-31-2006, 06:17 AM   #1625
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Damn dude, did someone shoot at you?
Old 07-31-2006, 06:28 AM   #1626
DeBastaard
Leaky Injector

DeBastaard is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siizzzoooo
got any pictures of those wheels on his car?

There u go.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:49 AM   #1627
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
NeedCA, do you know what tire size she's running?
Old 07-31-2006, 08:38 AM   #1628
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
NeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NeedCAforS13
205/50/15

so hot. pics from event this weekend... her driving.

and my 13 sliding for the first time... I usually drive my 12 at the events, but I wanted to try it out. holyfuckingshit. it was awesome.

Old 07-31-2006, 10:29 AM   #1629
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Why does everyone think that chicks car is so nice? It's a friggin stock body S13 with 15's.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:41 AM   #1630
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
To show that you don't need a platinum credit card and Option magazines to have a nice looking 240 would be my guess. I dig her car.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:45 PM   #1631
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD
Why does everyone think that chicks car is so nice? It's a friggin stock body S13 with 15's.
thats the whole reason of it's appeal. nothing unnesesary, just clean, simple and elegant.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:30 PM   #1632
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
The simple and cleanness is what makes it so pimp, i think bodykits just take style away from a car.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:35 PM   #1633
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

NeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura aboutNeedCAforS13 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD
my car is pretty much the same plus a lip and skirts. and its fucking hot. what should she be running? some crap fitment body kit with a huge spoiler and some 18's?

stock body + baller offset 15's + slammed is all an s13 coupe needs to me.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:44 PM   #1634
ilida of cola

ilida of cola is an unknown quantity at this point
JVD, I win.

You lose.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:25 PM   #1635
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilida of cola
JVD, I win.

You lose.
Yeah, you're right. You're car is soooo hot. I've never seen anything like it before... except in my driveway. It's the winter beater...

Congrats on the victory.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:44 PM   #1636
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
I <3 JVD haha.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:46 PM   #1637
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

CaoBoY is making a name for him/her selfCaoBoY is making a name for him/her self
its because she's a girl DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Old 07-31-2006, 03:02 PM   #1638
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD
Yeah, you're right. You're car is soooo hot. I've never seen anything like it before... except in my driveway. It's the winter beater...
Pics ?
Old 07-31-2006, 03:11 PM   #1639
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD

Congrats on the victory.
wait wait wait. whats the difference between her car, and this one, which is "tits all around" apparently... according to you.

stock body and stance coils? sounds just like ilida's car to me... you lose. post pics of your car homie if its so sweet. $5 says hers is still lower, following the thread title of course.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:13 PM   #1640
ilida of cola

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD

Congrats on the victory.
Go me.
You shouldn't be so sad, JVD.

When I get my body kit, spoiler and 18s, I'll take it upon myself to post new pictures just for you.

I promise.

Take care of that winter beater. That thing is victory.
Old 07-31-2006, 03:29 PM   #1641
justinhustle
Nissanaholic!

justinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enoughjustinhustle will become famous soon enough
you people make me giggle
Old 07-31-2006, 03:42 PM   #1642
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

Old 07-31-2006, 03:54 PM   #1643
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedCAforS13
wait wait wait. whats the difference between her car, and this one, which is "tits all around" apparently... according to you.

stock body and stance coils? sounds just like ilida's car to me... you lose. post pics of your car homie if its so sweet. $5 says hers is still lower, following the thread title of course.
It's true, I like that car a lot more. Probably because it has an actual nice wheel setup. You are comparing 15" x 7(8?)" konigs to 17" x 9/10" SSR's? Okay "homie". Pics of my car? They'll come. Trust me. End of August is when I take the delivery of my new car. It may not be as low, but that's probably because it won't have 15's. It's not hard to make a car low with 15's.

It's no big deal. I don't think her car is incredibly hot. I don't have to like a car just because a chick drives it. I see chicks driving R32's all the time around here. I'm not all like "OMG! Look at that wheel setup! That thing's unreal!"
Old 07-31-2006, 04:12 PM   #1644
ilida of cola

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD
It's true, I like that car a lot more. Probably because it has an actual nice wheel setup. You are comparing 15" x 7(8?)" konigs to 17" x 9/10" SSR's? Okay "homie".
Was this thread about wheel setup?
Stupid me. I thought it was about ride height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD
Pics of my car? They'll come. Trust me. End of August is when I take the delivery of my new car. It may not be as low, but that's probably because it won't have 15's. It's not hard to make a car low with 15's.
Okay, we trust you.
That's right, you'll have those 18s and a MUCH harder time making your car low.
What were we thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVC
It's no big deal. I don't think her car is incredibly hot. I don't have to like a car just because a chick drives it. I see chicks driving R32's all the time around here. I'm not all like "OMG! Look at that wheel setup! That thing's unreal!"
Wheel setup, again?
I should really reread thread topics before a picture of my car is posted in them.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:12 PM   #1645
NeedCAforS13
Zilvia Addict

I'll take konigs that I can buy a set of wheels for the price of one ssr wheel. but thats just me. I run shitty rotas on my 13, and get plenty of compliments on them. Price has no bearing on how something looks. If they were real wats you probably wouldn't have brought that up.

her car is hot, not because a girl drives it. I posted pics without saying whos car it was, and got positive reps from people saying sweet coupe and things along those lines. there are some who will be all about her car because it belongs to a girl, but for you to talk shit just because it belongs to a girl is stupid. its a clean coupe with good fitting wheels that is slammed and driven on shitty florida streets like that. end of story. its no show winner, but its a cool car. surely you can agree...
Old 07-31-2006, 05:12 PM   #1646
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i agree atleast.
Old 07-31-2006, 05:13 PM   #1647
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

i concur, very hot coupe(s)

i personally run 15x8s and like the setup.
Old 07-31-2006, 05:27 PM   #1648
fuzzy_tanit

fuzzy_tanit is an unknown quantity at this point
it used to be lower but the beefy 245/45 is holding me back!?!

before
Old 07-31-2006, 07:14 PM   #1649
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Koo so im not the only one that just got their shiet painted...just got mine back from paint too. I need to lower the rear again tho cuz i was rocking 275/40s on the rear and fucking hated. I had to raise the rear and made my 17s look like fooking beach balls. Just got some fresh tires and went back down to 245/40s, so i gotta find the time to lower the rear again and tuck these bitches back in!!!

Rear needs to drop down again another 3 inches and now i wont have to worry bout my damn resonator catching road turtles since i just got that shiet cut out before it went to paint!!!

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 08:10 PM   #1650
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
car is lookin really good ray. i miss the flatblackness though.
Closed Thread