Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 01:13 AM   #2431
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman
from top drift
where i got 18th, top 17 advanced fuck lol
then i got yelled at for trying to help out some people on the side of the road. sweet.[/IMG]

you got yelled at by me, baby and BH
1) you cut off a big truck and trailer (semi truck) and almost caused an accident
2) you stopped int front of us, obviously PUSHINg a car in you direction onto the offramp
3) it was nice of you to try and help but think before you pull over. you could have stopped at the trianle part of the offramp rather then directly in front of us

good driving at the event though!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2006, 12:24 PM   #2432
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
that and your car probably looks even worse in real life, so you automatically look like a jackass driving it!
Old 09-27-2006, 02:15 PM   #2433
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
^^Purely insane... ( in reference to the car 1 page back with the 19's)
Old 09-27-2006, 06:31 PM   #2434
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG
you got yelled at by me, baby and BH
1) you cut off a big truck and trailer (semi truck) and almost caused an accident
2) you stopped int front of us, obviously PUSHINg a car in you direction onto the offramp
3) it was nice of you to try and help but think before you pull over. you could have stopped at the trianle part of the offramp rather then directly in front of us

good driving at the event though!!!
ya i just couldnt understand why you would get mad at someone offering help
or turn down a 33% increase in help

but anyways,
good driving too, one of your runs during the comp if the car had a bumper on, you would have ended it. good clipping point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5
that and your car probably looks even worse in real life, so you automatically look like a jackass driving it!
it does! and i dont care!
Old 09-27-2006, 07:21 PM   #2435
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Quote:
ya i just couldnt understand why you would get mad at someone offering help
or turn down a 33% increase in help

but anyways,
good driving too, one of your runs during the comp if the car had a bumper on, you would have ended it. good clipping point.

it does! and i dont care!
Its not that you didn't offer help, its that (unknown to you) they were pushing the car up a slight hill to get it to the offramp, by parking in front of the car, it caused more problems than solved. Taking time to stop pushing, explain the situation to you, and then resume work would have been stupid, so...

yell.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 09-27-2006, 07:49 PM   #2436
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Haha, event drama. Stop being so mean guys. I always believed it was the thought that counts.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 09-27-2006, 08:12 PM   #2437
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
we werent mad at you
the help would have been great
it was just what you did that pissed us off
cant stop infront of us pushing a car up hillw/ the momentum we had
we already pushed it bout 1/4 mile and were almost done
no worries
the car i drove sucked. damn you BH hahaha
next time. ill have my own car for HTM.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:41 AM   #2438
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
last pic of the popups to honor the late sexy knights onevia

next stop, instant gentleman

Last edited by TokyoNights; 09-28-2006 at 10:38 AM..
Old 09-28-2006, 06:13 AM   #2439
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
instant gentleman :O

i can't stop my lips from trembling when i say it haha
Old 09-28-2006, 06:21 AM   #2440
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212
If by that you mean outer space...then yes

That wing belongs on on a top fuel drag car

or the back of optimus prime's head
if the wing is all peopel have to bitch about, ill take it. I liek the wing, better than the green lol.
its almost htere, i have the t28 and other stuff sitting ehre to put on
Old 09-28-2006, 06:26 AM   #2441
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbReal
holy fuck

im finding a set of those this weekend

whats your offset adn size ont hose?
Old 09-28-2006, 10:59 AM   #2442
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
holy fuck

im finding a set of those this weekend

whats your offset adn size ont hose?
HUGE and LOW... lol. They're 19's (9s and 10s I think) and I don't remember the offset but I know it's low as fizzuk.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:25 AM   #2443
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Tokyo = Silvia Frontend? *a
Old 09-28-2006, 11:27 AM   #2444
Marcos
Leaky Injector

Marcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoNights
last pic of the popups to honor the late sexy knights onevia.next stop, instant gentleman
Pour the champagne and chrome...
Old 09-28-2006, 11:33 AM   #2445
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
Quote:
Originally Posted by '90Silvia
Tokyo = Silvia Frontend? *a

lol.....hes talking about the supermade headlight buckets he is about to install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 09-28-2006, 12:41 PM   #2446
HerbReal
Zilvia Junkie

HerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HerbReal
the wheels are 19x9+6 and 19x10+0

Herb
Old 09-28-2006, 01:12 PM   #2447
pjmrnolife1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (-1)
pjmrnolife1 is making a name for him/her selfpjmrnolife1 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
herb- u run any suspension?
Old 09-28-2006, 01:17 PM   #2448
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
uhh..obviously

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 09-28-2006, 01:32 PM   #2449
HerbReal
Zilvia Junkie

HerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond reputeHerbReal has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HerbReal
Yes im running on megan street coils with modified RUCA's, rear toe control arms, and traction rods. I wouldnt achieve this height if i didnt lower my car lol.

Herb
Old 09-28-2006, 01:57 PM   #2450
240's"r"us
BANNED

240's"r"us is on the path to ruin240's"r"us is on the path to ruin
Quote:

anymore pics of the grenades looks good
Old 09-28-2006, 01:59 PM   #2451
TurbLu
Zilvia Member

TurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-knownTurbLu is making his/her stupidity well-known
Awesome Thread!!!
Old 09-28-2006, 04:58 PM   #2452
Marcos
Leaky Injector

Marcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enough
Old pic new aero and paint shots
early next week

My new exhaust almost done.. 3inch duals

Last edited by Marcos; 09-28-2006 at 05:28 PM..
Old 09-28-2006, 05:22 PM   #2453
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
nice emitz i havent made the jump to buying a set, hmm maybe now.
Old 09-28-2006, 11:53 PM   #2454
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
fuckin dope exhaust Marcos. Would you like to make me one as well?? =)
Drift Unit
Old 09-28-2006, 11:56 PM   #2455
'90RPS13
BANNED

'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Macros' what wheels? those set it off. *a
Old 09-29-2006, 12:41 AM   #2456
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
work emitz

they are the shit

they look like wires

i love wires
Old 09-29-2006, 06:13 AM   #2457
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbReal
the wheels are 19x9+6 and 19x10+0

Herb
fuck then i can run the work 18x10 +10 front and +0 rear!!!
Old 09-29-2006, 11:29 AM   #2458
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
from top drift
where i got 18th, top 17 advanced fuck lol
then i got yelled at for trying to help out some people on the side of the road. sweet.
Yeah, the points split was super close for alot of people almost making top 16/17 whatever. I was only 6 pts away from top 16, and didn't finish in the top 20, so quite a few of us must have been clustered in that points spread.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:03 PM   #2459
FurryTaco

FurryTaco is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

did someone say instant gentleman?

Old 09-29-2006, 12:13 PM   #2460
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
any resemblance?

Make sure you get this piece as well...

Carlos
Closed Thread