Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-25-2007, 02:22 PM   #31
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
absolutely brilliant,cheers
Old 01-25-2007, 02:32 PM   #32
nassin31spr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
nassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
You might want to think twice about the heat wrap. It often works to well and builds up high heat in the cylinder head and turbo. The end result is a blown hg and turbo.
nassin31spr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:35 PM   #33
wootwoot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
wootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to allwootwoot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wootwoot
hhaha. Good. Thank god. That makes me feel a lot better. For a minute I was worried there....
Old 01-25-2007, 02:39 PM   #34
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Behind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by nassin31spr
You might want to think twice about the heat wrap. It often works to well and builds up high heat in the cylinder head and turbo. The end result is a blown hg and turbo.
Trust me, the engine bay is far too hot for my taste, there is still heat escaping through the heat wrap, even some of my hoses melted as they was too near at the manifold. I planing to cut some more heat exit holes in the bonnet right above the manifold.
Behind Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:48 PM   #35
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Any action pics?

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:54 PM   #36
DSDperformance
Leaky Injector

DSDperformance is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DSDperformance
Your car is awesome man! Keep it up and I can't wait to see some action shots myself. Mad props.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE
DSDperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:57 PM   #37
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
bad ass!!! Im extremely impressed with the build!
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:10 PM   #38
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The pictures are working now?

Gah.

I hate how computers work.

But now that I see the other 1/3rd....you're amazing.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:18 PM   #39
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Cool project man, keep this updated!!
Gavster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 04:41 PM   #40
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Excellent work and attention to detail my friend.

Get a video or some pic's at the track etc soon.

Good choice on Turbcharger as well.

-Steve Kochan

ps. I like the V mount style you did.

Let us know how response is with that turbine/engine/ic setup.
Old 01-25-2007, 04:51 PM   #41
samplesurf
Zilvia Member

samplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to allsamplesurf is a name known to all
did you guys use lead instead of body filler there on the hatch wing mounts, it looks like ya did and i must say that is a lost art no one does it anymore unless its on a street rod and the customer has boat loads of money... good job
samplesurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 04:54 PM   #42
Streak_Act
Leaky Injector

Streak_Act has a little shameless behavior in the past
Great project!! Hope things keep coming along well in the future for you!!
Streak_Act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:02 PM   #43
prang11
Zilvia Member

prang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enoughprang11 will become famous soon enough
That center concel is the sexiest thing I have seen in a while. What did you use to fill that?
prang11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:05 PM   #44
j20accord00
Zilvia Addict

j20accord00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to j20accord00
did you paint the car yourself? looks great!
j20accord00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:15 PM   #45
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
awesome build man. must be nice to be able to buy all brand new parts. if the car came out exactly
the way you wanted it, then congratulations on building a super-solid car.

IMO, the front bumper needs to go, and the hood looks way ricey, but those r just looks anyway.

for going the furthest with what you've got, it came out great.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:44 PM   #46
frankist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
frankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
great stuff, keep up the good work. by the way, what method did you use to remove the old bushings? thanks.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:23 PM   #47
civilized_drifter
Zilvia Junkie

civilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of lightcivilized_drifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to civilized_drifter
wow! what a great build, i wish i had money
Old 01-25-2007, 07:11 PM   #48
spdfreek0o
Zilvia Member

spdfreek0o will become famous soon enoughspdfreek0o will become famous soon enoughspdfreek0o will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to spdfreek0o
props to a great build

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants
LoLoLoL, you gotta replace the wire on your mig with a spool of hopes and dreams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelity101
Its one of them cars that runs on hopes and dreams, and a little bit of boost. lol
spdfreek0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:21 PM   #49
nissanberto
Zilvia Member

nissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to nissanberto Send a message via MSN to nissanberto
yes +10 billion on the s13.. really nice.. must have alot of money into that thing.. bet it will be worth it when your done and tearing it up at a track or the streets...

my cars pink!
nissanberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:10 PM   #50
unwed_transient
Zilvia Addict

unwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond repute
very nice build. looks great. ought to perform just as well.
unwed_transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:34 AM   #51
EF8kid

EF8kid is an unknown quantity at this point
super nice build. Just wat i wanna see. Keep it up man.
EF8kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:06 AM   #52
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1Via!
Very nice. I especially like the ducting.
1Via! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:16 AM   #53
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Behind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows

Let us know how response is with that turbine/engine/ic setup.
I have nothing to compare as i never drove an stock S13, thats my first S13 and i never drove it with the stock setup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samplesurf
did you guys use lead instead of body filler there on the hatch wing mounts, it looks like ya did and i must say that is a lost art no one does it anymore unless its on a street rod and the customer has boat loads of money... good job
Yes we used lead on several parts of the car, some parts of the arches got some lead on them too. I think it is a bit more common to use lead over here in Europe but it is still not very popular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prang11
That center concel is the sexiest thing I have seen in a while. What did you use to fill that?
I used a fixed sheet perspex from the back, and filler in the front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j20accord00
did you paint the car yourself? looks great!
We did all the mods you saw by ourself in the garage including the paint and we will only do mods in the future which we can do by ourself. (Except custom mapping)

Quote:
Originally Posted by civilized_drifter
wow! what a great build, i wish i had money
Just buying things is what every Kid can do, the complicated part is to get things on the car as you want, and then to get things working as you want.

You need very very good workmanship.

The car was built actually much cheaper then you guys might think as i did only lost money on the parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankist
great stuff, keep up the good work. by the way, what method did you use to remove the old bushings? thanks.
You can see the method we used on the pictures, we used primary a car jacker to remove the bushing.

@ all:

Thanks for your compliments, you will se some drift pics in the middle - end of February.
Behind Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:37 AM   #54
whitewings001
Leaky Injector

whitewings001 is an unknown quantity at this point
very impressive work....
whitewings001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:45 AM   #55
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
wow thats one bad ass car! great job!
Old 01-26-2007, 03:49 AM   #56
zugoi
Zilvia Junkie

zugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to behold
very nice work. What did you do to the trunk? Are those welds? I need to do that altho i have a spare hatch with no holes.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:55 AM   #57
idiot goes sideways
Leaky Injector

idiot goes sideways is an unknown quantity at this point
servus,
nette teile, du fährst einen s15 lader..... und serien innereien, ohne klugscheißen zu wollen würde ich wenigstens eine MHG und arp studs fahren.... nur so ein vorschlag

mich würde generell interesieren was am motor genau gemacht wurde da ich selbst das gleich auto mit ähnlichen mods fahre
p.s. neid um deine fahrwerksgummis, wollte die schon längst kaufen bin aber ständig pleite

ach ja wie fährt sich der v_mount (ansprechverhalten) mit nen s15 turbo?

ansonsten respekt vor deinem fahrbaren untersatz besonders die lackierung...
NICE

p.s. man hat das gut getan mal wieder deutsch zu posten, falls dich eventuelle rechtschreibvehler stören sollten............too much english in last time

Good driver have the fly`s on the sidewindow.........
i have those on the backwindow
idiot goes sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 06:09 AM   #58
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
excellant build, superior craftmanship this thread is full of win. +1
Old 01-26-2007, 07:29 AM   #59
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
very nice and clean project, keep up the great work. By sprayed the roof did you use like spray paint or regular automotive paint?
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:55 AM   #60
rico05
Leaky Injector

rico05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Loving the CA. Pretty solid mod list. What kind of power you making? With that Euro CA16DE cam, Horsham chip, and GT2560R, you should have what...320ish at the wheels? Very impressive!!
rico05 is offline   Reply With Quote