Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 02-26-2007, 06:13 PM   #91
hipro
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
hipro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearalbino
What size is the piping?
Which kit, specifically? Thanks, Mike B. [email protected]
hipro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2007, 01:09 PM   #92
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Mike,
I need an intercooler core. What do you have instock?

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:27 PM   #93
nismo-joe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
how long does it take to get these shipped to cali 91764 my order number is 1120, and can i get a hipro stencil sent with mine so i wont have to tell people what kind of intercooler it is they can justread that mug!
nismo-joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 04:24 PM   #94
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz
Mike,
I need an intercooler core. What do you have instock?

Carlos
Greetings Carlos... we have just the stock 12" tall x3" deep x 24" width (approx. 31" end tank to end tank). $200 shipped anywhere in the US or $225 with S13 or S14 mounting brackets and bolts. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected]
Old 02-28-2007, 04:26 PM   #95
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo-joe
how long does it take to get these shipped to cali 91764 my order number is 1120, and can i get a hipro stencil sent with mine so i wont have to tell people what kind of intercooler it is they can justread that mug!
Shipping via UPS ground to CA is about 1 week. Can expedite ( 2 to 3 day via USPS Priority Mail for an extra $25). Will include the stencil, as requested. Thanks Joe. Mike B. [email protected]
Old 02-28-2007, 05:51 PM   #96
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
interested in rb25 in s14 chassis and s13 redtop in s14 chassis

any deal we can do for both shipped? :P PM me back please.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:19 AM   #97
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipro
Greetings Carlos... we have just the stock 12" tall x3" deep x 24" width (approx. 31" end tank to end tank). $200 shipped anywhere in the US or $225 with S13 or S14 mounting brackets and bolts. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected]
Is it the GT Spec? How is it for drifting?

Carlos
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 02:58 AM   #98
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slidin240Wayz
Is it the GT Spec? How is it for drifting?

Carlos
Sorry, Carlos... yes, the GTSpec. Great bang for the buck! Our feedback is that it works well for drag or drift, having never gotten feedback to the contrary. Over 1,000 sold in the US! Thanks. Mike B. [email protected]
Old 03-15-2007, 09:16 PM   #99
Seven
Zilvia Member

Seven is making a name for him/her selfSeven is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Seven
Do you guys have hot-pipe for an S15 SR20 swap car? If you do I'll just order that with my FMIC kit for my S14, Thanks
Ryan
These intercoolers are bar and plate style or fin? j/w
Thanks
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:44 PM   #100
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
i recieved my GT spec the other day, fast shipping!
sunnys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:08 AM   #101
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I was wondering if you guys offer black silicon couplers as an option? Also, on your new kits, does the silicon coupler make a 90 degree bend at the intercooler or is the piping a 90 degree with a straight silicon coupler at both ends of the fmic? I cant tell because your pics on the site show a 90 coupler while people's personal pics show a straight with 90 piping. Thanks!
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:52 PM   #102
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
I just called them. Thank you for answering my questions. It looks like Blue is the only option and the new design does use 90 degree couplers at the intercooler. I like what i hear. Looks like i will go with one real soon.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:51 PM   #103
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven
Do you guys have hot-pipe for an S15 SR20 swap car? If you do I'll just order that with my FMIC kit for my S14, Thanks
Ryan
These intercoolers are bar and plate style or fin? j/w
Thanks
Hybrid advertises the S14 as the S14/S15 kit, so my guess is that it fits both. The GTSpec is a tube and fin design, weighs over 7 lbs. less than the original Hybrid bar and plate. Thanks, Mike Browning, www.hiprollc.com
Old 03-22-2007, 06:53 PM   #104
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie
I just called them. Thank you for answering my questions. It looks like Blue is the only option and the new design does use 90 degree couplers at the intercooler. I like what i hear. Looks like i will go with one real soon.
Yes, Scottie, blue for now. I am trying to convince them to offer in both red and black. If they don't make it available, I will try to source the same quality elsewhere and start offering the choice of colors. Thanks, Mike Browning, [email protected]
Old 03-23-2007, 11:30 PM   #105
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i pmed you again
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:01 AM   #106
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love
i pmed you again
Got it... and have responded. Thanks, Mike B. www.hiprollc.com
Old 03-25-2007, 08:53 AM   #107
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipro
Yes, Scottie, blue for now. I am trying to convince them to offer in both red and black. If they don't make it available, I will try to source the same quality elsewhere and start offering the choice of colors. Thanks, Mike Browning, [email protected]
Mike, that would be awesome man! I will try to wait it out another month or two to order the kit to see if you can get something together. I would love to get black. To me there is nothing black would go with. Any car color, valve cover color, etc...... its a safe color. I just dont have anything blue on the car so i would to source out black couplers which would add cost to the the kit. Anyways, keep us updated please.

Scott
Old 03-25-2007, 01:52 PM   #108
youngmanvr4
Zilvia Junkie

youngmanvr4 is making a name for him/her selfyoungmanvr4 is making a name for him/her self
Ordered mine! Cant wait to get it!
youngmanvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 09:25 PM   #109
portion
Leaky Injector

portion is an unknown quantity at this point
hey. guys need your opinion..
do u think this kit is too much for a stock SR20?? on say most 12-14psi boost
i mean.. later i would prob get a bigger turbo.. but for now stock
portion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:22 AM   #110
youngmanvr4
Zilvia Junkie

youngmanvr4 is making a name for him/her selfyoungmanvr4 is making a name for him/her self
Mine is going on a some what stock sr. My mods will be

S14 SR20 (T28 turbo)
HDI FMIC
Nismo 3" catback
ProjectNissan downpipe and testpipe
Blitz filter
Walbro pump

I'm sure your mods for "stock" would be close to that. I've seen people run a Greddy R-SPL on a "stock" sr. It just means it will cool better. Which is good even for stock.

Btw...I got mine in and it looks great. Cant wait to get it on.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:51 PM   #111
Gaelen
Zilvia Member

Gaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfection
How much shipped to Vancouver, BC?
Old 04-05-2007, 07:46 PM   #112
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaelen
How much shipped to Vancouver, BC?
Via global EMS, total to Canada is $475. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected]
Old 04-06-2007, 06:50 AM   #113
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
How much for the s13 gtspec kit, shipped to 96816?
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:07 AM   #114
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13
How much for the s13 gtspec kit, shipped to 96816?
To Hawaii via USPS Priority Mail, we charge an extra $25, so the total would be $450 delivered. Thanks, Mike Browning [email protected], www.hiprollc.com
Old 04-06-2007, 04:23 PM   #115
portion
Leaky Injector

portion is an unknown quantity at this point
just want to make sure if this kit comes with aluminum piping.. cause i may weld on a BOV to it .. need to know what flange to buy..
aluminum right?
portion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:35 PM   #116
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by portion
just want to make sure if this kit comes with aluminum piping.. cause i may weld on a BOV to it .. need to know what flange to buy..
aluminum right?
Yes, many shops weld flanges or you can use a coupler. Thanks. Mike B. [email protected] www.hiprollc.com
Old 04-06-2007, 08:32 PM   #117
youngmanvr4
Zilvia Junkie

Mike, my core doesn't fit. I'm guessing I should just drill some holes and do it that way? On my zenki the 2 upper hole (for the headlights) are to high for the core and hit the bottom of the headlights if you try to mount it up that far. If you then try to use the holes next further down its to low and will scrape the road. So I'm guessing I should just drill holes as close up without hitting the headlights?
Old 04-08-2007, 05:45 PM   #118
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngmanvr4
Mike, my core doesn't fit. I'm guessing I should just drill some holes and do it that way? On my zenki the 2 upper hole (for the headlights) are to high for the core and hit the bottom of the headlights if you try to mount it up that far. If you then try to use the holes next further down its to low and will scrape the road. So I'm guessing I should just drill holes as close up without hitting the headlights?
Please check the fitment again and refer to the installation instructions at http://hiprollc.com/installations/S1...structions.pdf, specifically page 5 for mounting on the S14 chassis. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected]
Old 04-08-2007, 09:33 PM   #119
youngmanvr4
Zilvia Junkie

I read the installation instructions and check the fitment a couple times and still came short.

I'm wonderng if the hole just under the headlight tabs (the whole you should use for mounting the core like seen on the installation instructions) if further up on Kouki's then Zenki's? I have a Zenki and my holes are not that far up as are the ones in the pics on the installation instructions.

I can take pics if you would like to see what I'm talking about.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:39 PM   #120
youngmanvr4
Zilvia Junkie

Ok I took some pics.

This is the core mounted in the existing holes. As you can see its alot lower than the ones in your installation instructions. The holes in your installation instructions are right under the headlight tabs.

This is how much the intercooler hangs under the bumper with the core mounted in the same holes as above.

This is with it mounted just under the headlight tabs. But it still hangs under the bumper about 1/8-1/2 inch which isn't right to me. Vise gripped.

This is with mounting tabs under the headlight tabs. Here is about the best I can seem to do. Its still closer to the ground than I'd like it to be. Its flush with the bottom of the bumper (might I add with a lip). Vise gripped.

This is the core mounted same place as above pic and showing close up of the tabs and how close it is to the bottom of the headlight. I could go up a little more but then I might run into trouble with the bumper support (actually the black piece the bumper bolts onto) and I dont want the core rubbing the light all the time.

I dont have a problem with drilling holes...just was hoping the fitment was going to be easier and it wasn't so close to the ground.