Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #1
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (25)
Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ravspec
DMAX Carpet ** Possible Group Buy ** / Gauging Interest

[b]EDIT:9/16/09

New for sale thread here: http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-speci...eady-ship.html

We have extended this group buy! EDIT 10/02: If anyone wants to order colors or fitments that are not current in stock, we have till October 16th to place orders that can be here by the Begining of December!

All GB and additional sets are now in stock and ready to ship!!

New update (9/16/2009) - Front set $150 shipped / Rear Set $150 shipped / Front&Rear $220 shipped.
Shipped pricing to lower 48 States, extra shipping charges to AK, HI, PR and Canada to be determined.

Old Pricing ** for customer with deposit prior to June 9th 2009 **
- $100 shipped For Front OR Rear / $200 shipped for Front AND Rear

Payment Terms: $62.50 Deposit Required (Paypal to [email protected])

Specs:
-True OEM fitment
-Designed for LHD vehicles (Japanese RHD and Roll Cage fitment may be special ordered at additional cost)
-Available for S13 and S14
-Thick plush carpeting, with a reinforced heel pad.
-Eyelet for position hook.
Deposits Received:

1. Hunter (TX) S13 Front only, Red/Black SHIPPED
2. Quan (WA) S14 Front only, Red/Black SHIPPED
3. Brian (PR) S13 Front only, Light Grey/Black SHIPPED
4. Danny (TX) S13 Front only, (Dark Grey/Black OK) (Originally ordered All Black)* SHIPPED
5. Gilberto (PR) S13 Front only, Light Grey/Black. SHIPPED
6. Manuel (FL) S13 Front only, (Dark Grey/Black OK) (Originally ordered All Black)* SHIPPED
7. Julian (WV) S13 Front only, Red/Black Checkered. (Order changed from: Grey/Black)* SHIPPED
8. Jeremy (CA) S13 Front & Rear, (Dark Grey/Black now preferred) (Originally ordered All Black)* ( Now Paid in Full
9. Rafael (CA) S14 Front only, Light Grey/Black SHIPPED
10. Christopher (NY) S14 Front only, Light Grey/Black SHIPPED
11. Joseph (CA) S13 Front & Rear, (Dark Grey/Black OK) (Originally ordered All Black)* SHIPPED
12. Josh (TX) S13 Front only, Light Grey/Black SHIPPED
13. Justin (TX) S14 Front, Red/Black (Order changed from: Front only Blue and again from to F&R red to Front only) SHIPPED
14. Mike (MD) S14 Front, Red/Black SHIPPED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxUSA View Post
UPDATES!!!!

The samples are finally finished!!! However, they are still in Japan so once I get them in my hands, I can give a final assessment over the small details. I should hopefully get the first samples in a couple weeks or so. We ordered a black/black checker, but I guess their definition of that is dark grey/black checker. Let me know if you guys are ok with the light gray/black checker and dark gray/black checker. If everyone is cool with those variations, then I will not even bother making a true black/black checker.

S13 Red/Black Checker

S13 Light Gray/Black Checker

S14 Dark Gray/Black Checker

S14 Blue/Black Checker

Heel Pad Detail

Logo Detail

Quote:
YAY!!!! So the samples came in this morning, and I found some time to do a test fit on the S14 we have here.

From the 2 sets I test fitted today, I'm very pleased with the overall fit and finish. I was really worried about the thickness of the mat. Too thin would definitely not feel nice, and too thick would cause problems with the seat rails/trim pieces and wouldn't bend to curves as nicely. Luckily, the thickness of the mats was a good match. Sizing/fitment is perfect, and the hole for the stopper hook does its job. The one-piece rear floor mat for S14 fits like a glove, and wraps over the tranny tunnel perfectly. Heel pad is durable and felt really nice under the pedal.

I will be test fitting the S13 mats later on this week....

Quote:
Hey guys!! Just wanted to let you guys know I finally finished test fitting the mats on the S13. There were some slight issues with the mat not clearing the foot rest, so we re-worked that section and while we were at it, we decided to produce a "full-size" mat for S13s. After feedback from many drivers over the weekend, we have now redesigned the mat to cover the whole floorboard, unlike the OEM mat that does not cover the hump by the trans tunnel. So the end result will look more like an S14 driverside mat for S13, but trimmed down to fit better.

Light grey/black checker

Red/Black checker

EDIT: Thanks to S13Teddy for letting me use his car!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post

Yeeeeeeee man

Got to test fit the S13 Light Grey / Black mats in the whip

Fitment is good, disregard the door bars, that's obviously not going to clear there

Cool stuff if you think about it, there's no "cool" floormats out for import aftermarket, even though it makes a huge visual difference in the interior

Also for the S14 guys the rear mats are cool since it's all one piece so you can see the checker bling on the trans hump haha

Last edited by Ravspec; 01-27-2010 at 01:38 PM..
Sponsored Links