Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #2131
BJManies
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
BJManies is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
Do you have T-rex arms?
Lmao, no.
Im 6'2 actually.
BJManies is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2011, 01:50 PM   #2132
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #2133
Persona
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Persona is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Thank you, this thread now has hope again.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #2134
wannabdr1ftr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
wannabdr1ftr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
now that's a perfect example and everyone needs to follow..
Old 04-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #2135
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Everyone's interior should look the exact same! Ya!
Old 04-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #2136
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Looking good Damon.

Getting mine all straightened out. Cage is getting powdercoated and welding in a cross bar that ties the rear two bars together, new carpet on the way, doing everything else in white Rhino Lining as soon as weather gets nicer. Seats sooner than later.

Old 04-11-2011, 02:28 PM   #2137
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
yeah nice interior...........about 345 checks on the checklist there
Bride panels, nismo knob, nardi wheel, checkered floormats, " Oh bro that's cleeeeeaaaannnnnn"
It is a 'nice' 'safe' 'acceptable' interior'.
It is nice, this interior is well accepted and beautiful. But no different from most, and thats kinda 'meh'.
Them Japanese dudes just give off some 'Raw", 'exciting', kinda 'energy' to their interiors.
Yes, some dudes here dare to explore and innovate and try something new, once all that is in check, and figured out right, then they will be hella cool. Just takes a learning curve. But still daring, exciting, funny, good times, haha.
I like this one, I think its a 'TEAM BURST' interior.
All the 'jdm' items are there, but just a energetic, 'dont give a fuck' attitude in there. And he best part I'd say on the 'drifiting' culture in Japan is the 'fun' attitude.

S15 dash......why not?

Old 04-11-2011, 02:31 PM   #2138
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by worangejuice View Post
nismo knob
Tomei, actually. I drive this thing to work every day. I'm an adult driving a street car, not some BOSS drifting Ebisu in Japan, haha.

To each their own I guess...

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 04-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #2139
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Tomei, actually. I drive this thing to work every day. I'm an adult driving a street car, not some BOSS drifting Ebisu in Japan, haha.

haha, tomei is pretty boss i'd say
Really not tryin to diss your interior either. I just feel strongly to be free on the interior choices. But you've obviously worked hard and put the money into your interior props for it.
Old 04-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #2140
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
So basically your saying a bunch of gay pink flashy shit, some dangly bits. and a couple jdm stickers and charms are what make interiors?
Thats just plain weird.

S15 dash why not? BECAUSE WE DONT GET THEM.

I love BURST to death. But I would rather die in damons car than drive a round with one of their interiors.

Your just weird.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:46 PM   #2141
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

looks good to me
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:48 PM   #2142
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

It's cool man, I can hear what you are saying. It seems like a lot of times when someone goes with subtle stuff and doesn't do something crazy like put in Christmas lights, a 5 ft long shift knob, and glue random nick-nacks to the dash, they get blamed for going the "safe route" or "following the recipe."

I can appreciate interiors like the ones you posted in a drift car for sure- but in a daily, I'd rather stick to keeping it somewhat "normal," haha.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 04-11-2011, 02:50 PM   #2143
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
besides the fact that you would probably get pulled over for having all that shit hanging from all over the place in 90% of US states.

Especially if the rest of your car is that riced out.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 04-11-2011, 02:56 PM   #2144
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Bride panels, nismo knob, nardi wheel, checkered floormats, " Oh bro that's cleeeeeaaaannnnnn"
It is nice, this interior is well accepted and beautiful. But no different from most, and thats kinda 'meh'.
Them Japanese dudes just give off some 'Raw", 'exciting', kinda 'energy' to their interiors.
Yes, some dudes here dare to explore and innovate and try something new, once all that is in check, and figured out right, then they will be hella cool. Just takes a learning curve. But still daring, exciting, funny, good times, haha.
All the 'jdm' items are there, but just a energetic, 'dont give a fuck' attitude in there. And he best part I'd say on the 'drifiting' culture in Japan is the 'fun' attitude.
In that case, why paint your car one color? That's so "safe" and lame. He should have a multi pink and purple and blue chassis, with extra sparkles. Why not cover it in dragon and flame vinyls while your at it??

towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #2145
Wake
Premium Member

exactly my fucking point^^

Since when did OEM style become so frowned upon?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 04-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #2146
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:

S15 dash......why not?

Hey

How are the interiors you listed any different?

I see checkered floors, aftermarket steering wheels, played out JDM Dildo shifters, Bride Seats (OMFG RED ONES) and several degrees of stripped interiors.

All of those show also appear to be track cars. CameryonBronze's car is epic clean, almost factory new looking. They guy built the car the way he wanted. Its not some 16 year olds "JDM Driftozzzzzzz Wetfantacy" Option Douche mobile.

Japan is pase, fuck does it even exist anymore thanks to the Gods Wraith (earthquakes) and Chernobyl?
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 03:20 PM   #2147
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
exactly my fucking point^^

Since when did OEM style become so frowned upon?
Since people that are so dumb they mix up the order of the 1 and 3 in their age are aloud to join Zilvia?
Old 04-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #2148
Wake
Premium Member

since when are you not blue?^^
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 04-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #2149
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews

The things I hate about this interior.
1. Bubble shift knob- they are out of style here, and since Japan is apparently the holy grail of car fashion, I have to believe they are out of style there.
2. Cheap knock off backyard steering wheel- They sell on here for $60, or you can get the APC model brand new at autozone for $55
3. 90's super rice tach- I mean come on, am I the first person to catch this??
4. Ugly ass dash mat- I'm not a fan of these in the first place, but if you're going to have one, at least get one that fits and doesn't curl up in the sun, once again APC/Autozone.
5. Red harness on red seats- If you have to have harness that match your seats, at least get the same color red, that looks like ass. (Not to mention the "OH MY GOD my car got sideways" piss stain in the seat)

Things I like about this interior
1. Nice install on the tweeters in the doors from what I can tell.
2. Umm nothing else.....
Old 04-11-2011, 04:02 PM   #2150
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Let's not get this thread too off topic.

Yes, some people prefer flashy/over the top interiors. Others (like me) prefer simple/subtle interiors similar to Damon's set up. Is it better than those "JDM" ones? Not really. It's just what some prefer.

Now, back on topic.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:26 PM   #2151
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
since when are you not blue?^^
Crap, gotta pay to play, slipped my mind!

edit:
Blue again!

Last edited by Corbic; 04-11-2011 at 05:36 PM..
Old 04-11-2011, 04:37 PM   #2152
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
Let's not get this thread too off topic.

Yes, some people prefer flashy/over the top interiors. Others (like me) prefer simple/subtle interiors similar to Damon's set up. Is it better than those "JDM" ones? Not really. It's just what some prefer.

Now, back on topic.
yeah, both is both, end of the day its your car and the internet is the internet, just sayin have a little more fun with your interior
Also I dig his setup and gave much props for it
I like seeing alternate setups from other cars in here too, some inspiration to broaden our spectrum
like so:

ta this

to this
Old 04-11-2011, 04:38 PM   #2153
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

yellow tachs look prety cool too in a black interior
Old 04-11-2011, 04:39 PM   #2154
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
The things I hate about this interior.
1. Bubble shift knob- they are out of style here, and since Japan is apparently the holy grail of car fashion, I have to believe they are out of style there.
2. Cheap knock off backyard steering wheel- They sell on here for $60, or you can get the APC model brand new at autozone for $55
3. 90's super rice tach- I mean come on, am I the first person to catch this??
4. Ugly ass dash mat- I'm not a fan of these in the first place, but if you're going to have one, at least get one that fits and doesn't curl up in the sun, once again APC/Autozone.
5. Red harness on red seats- If you have to have harness that match your seats, at least get the same color red, that looks like ass. (Not to mention the "OH MY GOD my car got sideways" piss stain in the seat)

Things I like about this interior
1. Nice install on the tweeters in the doors from what I can tell.
2. Umm nothing else.....
you know thats a team burst car right? and there style is a bit different. and they drive so awesome it really doesnt matter what their cars look like.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:41 PM   #2155
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
you know thats a team burst car right? and there style is a bit different. and they drive so awesome it really doesnt matter what their cars look like.
Yeah I know, they can drive a car with an interior out of a barbie jeep and it wouldn't matter, their driving style makes up for it. But it also doesn't mean I have to like it.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #2156
Wake
Premium Member

I have always loved BURST. Driving style and car exterior style.

Interior wise their cars are the definition of gaudy!
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 04-11-2011, 04:53 PM   #2157
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Wait wait wait. Bubble knobs are out of style?? I need to pay more attention to these trends
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:55 PM   #2158
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
yeah, both is both, end of the day its your car and the internet is the internet, just sayin have a little more fun with your interior
Also I dig his setup and gave much props for it
I like seeing alternate setups from other cars in here too, some inspiration to broaden our spectrum
like so:

ta this

to this

I know that one, RIP rusty
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 04:59 PM   #2159
Houseof1817
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Houseof1817 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
poor rusty, he hath been reclaimed by sataaan
Houseof1817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #2160
MidwestMyriad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
MidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her selfMidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
How my Monday was spent (not arguing on the web)

DCC is out for wiring, and sorry for the i pics