Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 05:49 PM   #1
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Intrest in ROTA p45r 18x9.5 (4lug)

Ok for those who are interested in the rota p45r in 18x9.5 +30 in 4 lug ( I am not doing this Group Buy)

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in doing a group buy on these wheels. I talked to the vendor DaSubyDude and he said that he would be cool ordering them for us. He is no longer a vendor on Zilvia but he was one of the first.

This is what he told me.

-At least 4 orders to get the order going.

-$200 non refundable deposit from each of the 4 members

-must be same size/color

-$900 shipped total for the wheels (18x9.5) (CA add sales tax), $200 deposit will go towards this final price

$900 shipped for the 18x9.5
$800 shipped for the17x9
$850 shipped the 17x9.5
-all +30 offset-
Remember: must be same size/color
so if you guys are interested IM him or email him.

Vendors AIM: DaSubyDude
Email:[email protected]

just for refrence:
http://www.rotawheels.com/p45r.php
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #2
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
Ok for those who are interested in the rota p45r in 18x9.5 +30 in 4 lug ( I am not doing this Group Buy)

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in doing a group buy on these wheels. I talked to the vendor DaSubyDude and he said that he would be cool ordering them for us. He is no longer a vendor on Zilvia but he was one of the first.

This is what he told me.

-At least 4 orders to get the order going.

-$200 non refundable deposit from each of the 4 members

-must be same size/color

-$900 shipped total for the wheels (CA add sales tax), $200 deposit will go towards this final price

$900 shipped for the 18x9.5 and he said that he might be able to get the wheels in 17x9 and 17x9.5 both +30

so if you guys are interested IM him or email him.

Vendors AIM: DaSubyDude
Email:[email protected]

just for refrence:
http://www.rotawheels.com/p45r.php
He was not one of the first vendors on Zilvia. Though his ego may tell him that. plus $900 for Rota's? Why bother for $300-400 more you could buy some Works.
Oh but wait there 4 lug which basically means anyone that would want them will not be willing to spend $900 when they car get another cheap knockoff for $500 in similar sizes. I.E. I don't think there will be much interest.

P.S. Whoever removes the factory Rays on their Suby to install a set of Rota's outta have their head examined anyways.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 02-11-2008, 06:06 PM   #3
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
P.S. Whoever removes the factory Rays on their Suby to install a set of Rota's outta have their head examined anyways.[/QUOTE]

i agree with you on this but for people with 4 lugs they come in decent sizes.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #4
WHEELS@Subydude
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
WHEELS@Subydude is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WHEELS@Subydude
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
He was not one of the first vendors on Zilvia. Though his ego may tell him that. plus $900 for Rota's? Why bother for $300-400 more you could buy some Works.
Oh but wait there 4 lug which basically means anyone that would want them will not be willing to spend $900 when they car get another cheap knockoff for $500 in similar sizes. I.E. I don't think there will be much interest.

P.S. Whoever removes the factory Rays on their Suby to install a set of Rota's outta have their head examined anyways.
We at Subydude.com/Wheeldude.com certainly do not have an ego. I mentioned we were the first Vendor on Zilvia to sell/custom order the P45 wheels. A couple years ago we did a large number of group buys for Zilvia members and got them some awesome wheels/colors that aren't normally offered in these wheels.

We did have a successful group buy for the 4 lug P45's and we are looking to start another. We are no longer a vendor on this forum so I will not be posting any more info in this thread. I just wanted to clarify a few things for everyone.

-Dan

phone: (510) 651-2956
email: [email protected]
web: www.subydude.com
aim: DaSubyDude
Old 02-11-2008, 06:12 PM   #5
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
900 dollars for ROTAS?
you can pay less money and get real wheels from grant.

but its cool that you're offering this to people that want them.

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 02-11-2008, 06:30 PM   #6
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
So is this a group buy, or are you gaging interest?
I mean, because people around here are GOING to flame to hell and back out here in the chat section over Rota wheels... Personally, I give a shit less, but please have the proper channels in place before posting a group buy.

And I write too!
Old 02-11-2008, 07:04 PM   #7
ZX88
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
So is this a group buy, or are you gaging interest?
I mean, because people around here are GOING to flame to hell and back out here in the chat section over Rota wheels... Personally, I give a shit less, but please have the proper channels in place before posting a group buy.
im just gaging interest im not the vendor i just saw the thread in the advertiser forum with these wheels but he didnt have them in 4 lug only five so i created this to inform people that DaSubeDude is willing to help us guys with 4 lug out.
Old 02-11-2008, 07:18 PM   #8
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
rx7club guys would love to get thier hands on some rotas, but probably 17x7 lol

wheel brands like sportmax, motegi, tenzo, rota, just dont really get much demand lol.

Unless there would be $400 rotas in that size for 4 lug, then they would sell like hotcakes
Old 02-11-2008, 08:36 PM   #9
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
thats crazy expensive for the set of wheels. i had the crappier offset/size 18x8 +48 i believe. i spent a little below 300 bucks for them from a shop in asia.

basically, they arent worth it. they do look good though, but the finish of the paint wasnt so great and even on all 4 wheels, and the paint chipped off real easy.

Old 02-11-2008, 08:41 PM   #10
Kougeki
Zilvia Junkie

Kougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond reputeKougeki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kougeki Send a message via MSN to Kougeki Send a message via Yahoo to Kougeki

Don't go with Rotas.

Gamertag:XxChumbawumbaxX
Old 02-11-2008, 09:16 PM   #11
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kougeki View Post

Don't go with Rotas.
YOU ARE A FAG.

rotas aren't my first choice in wheels but anyone who copy pasta's this shit needs to be shot.

in this thread: buy rotas or shut the fuck up.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:26 PM   #12
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
YOU ARE A FAG.

rotas aren't my first choice in wheels but anyone who copy pasta's this shit needs to be shot.

in this thread: buy rotas or shut the fuck up.
I agree, people can post these pics all damn day, but when it comes down to it, either you know how to drive, or you don't, and a wheel that looks like that, could have been a Advan, Enkie or a Rays for that matter. Wheels don't just fall apart, people fuck them up because they are incompetent at driving like they have sense.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:05 PM   #13
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
this thread is already ruined.

lock, and retry.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:23 AM   #14
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
this thread is already ruined.

lock, and retry.
retry in the proper section, you should add.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-12-2008, 12:30 AM   #15
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
$900 for rotas?

WTF HAHAHA.

OMG. Is this an april fools joke or what?
Old 02-12-2008, 12:37 AM   #16
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
P45R's look suspiciously allot like CST D-Specs

but then again.... how many companies do make 5spokes with sunken face?

http://www.sddrift.com/smfforums/index.php?topic=5321.0

wait.... how can you charge sales tax for california, when your not in california?
Old 02-12-2008, 07:56 AM   #17
olah.inc
Zilvia Member

olah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enougholah.inc will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kougeki View Post

Don't go with Rotas.
you think this doesnt happen in a crash with an another car
"my car is smashed, and the person from the passengen seat died, but my expensive rims look like nu"

why do you post pics like that?
Old 02-12-2008, 08:12 AM   #18
ZX88
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
P45R's look suspiciously allot like CST D-Specs

but then again.... how many companies do make 5spokes with sunken face?

http://www.sddrift.com/smfforums/index.php?topic=5321.0

wait.... how can you charge sales tax for california, when your not in california?
um cause im not the one doing the group buy this threads purpose was to only see if their was any interest and inform people that i asked him if he would be up to doing a group buy on these wheels which he said he would custom order them for us depending on the interest and if we could get some orders. So sorry if anyone is confused this is not a GB thread.

GB would be done by DaSubyDude NOT ZX88 i have no idea where he is located but im assiuming since he told me that ca residents have to pay sales tax he is located in California.

Last edited by ZX88; 02-12-2008 at 12:08 PM..
Old 02-12-2008, 11:47 AM   #19
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i'd rock em........... for spares. thats a hefty price though.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:57 AM   #20
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Enkei RPF1 or Rota for 900

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Plus charging sales tax to Cali only residents when you work out of cali is illegal.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:06 PM   #21
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
He is not charging CA sales tax because he is not selling the wheels. He's merely coordinating with Subydude.com, which is based in Fremont.

Fremont is in CA.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:07 PM   #22
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post

factory BBS, not Rays... but in any case, yeah I've bitched at several STi guys who remove their BBS forged wheels for Rota whatthefuckevers... retards. 900 for Rotas is also retarded. Like carlos said, you can get RPF1s for that with 100 times the quality and 1/2 the weight. Fuck Rota.

Old 02-12-2008, 12:33 PM   #23
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
I'd get rotas for a daily driver, but only if they were offering fitment that I couldn't get anywhere else

(aka, i've seen rota 18x9.5 5x100)

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 02-12-2008, 06:34 PM   #24
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
factory BBS, not Rays... but in any case, yeah I've bitched at several STi guys who remove their BBS forged wheels for Rota whatthefuckevers... retards. 900 for Rotas is also retarded. Like carlos said, you can get RPF1s for that with 100 times the quality and 1/2 the weight. Fuck Rota.
Newer ones are factory BBS. Previously were Rays.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-12-2008, 07:03 PM   #25
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
I thought all STi were BBS unless you go back before USDM STi.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:05 PM   #26
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
naw man. They were always BBS in the US

Even before the STi came here, the WRX had a ridiculously overpriced BBS optional wheel package (17). I'm sitting next to a WRX driver who's confirming all of this right now.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:14 PM   #27
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
I'm interested if they cost a lot less than decent used rims

In the $250~ range for a set
Old 02-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #28
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Eh, they look decent.

But, no use either way because now I can easily afford to go 5-lug and buy real wheels.

GL.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:51 PM   #29
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
naw man. They were always BBS in the US

Even before the STi came here, the WRX had a ridiculously overpriced BBS optional wheel package (17). I'm sitting next to a WRX driver who's confirming all of this right now.
Hmm, I am going to double check this. Maybe I stand corrected.

Besides my original statement still holds merit, anyone who changes out factory Rays or BBS for Rota's or any other cheap wheel needs their head examined.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-12-2008, 08:13 PM   #30
OptionZero
Post Whore!

350z owners who swap out factory rays for rotas, sportmaxes, and random shit
Closed Thread