Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 05-03-2006, 03:53 PM   #1
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
CIP AKA 240SX Motoring

They are very professional, reliable, andall together a great online retailer. My RSR Ex-Mag was on back order for 3 months, so the day I ordered it, They called me, and let me know, then gave me the option to either wait or choose another exhaust, i chose the HKS Hi-Powern this is on Monday, the box went out the next morning, and arrived here on Thursday. I've purchased many items form them, and would reccomend them to all of my friends, and anyone looking for a great deal. Thanks alot Jeff!!!
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2006, 11:52 PM   #2
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
yea their service is good got my cusco sway bars for my s14 pretty quick
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 08:27 AM   #3
drifterx
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
drifterx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to drifterx Send a message via AIM to drifterx
Jeff is the best, always buy from him... his prices are great and if you have a question about it then call him...
CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A+++++++++++
i am lucky cause i live 2 states away and UPS is only 1 day shipping so i get the stuff the next day.
I ordered a bunch of stuff from him
Old 07-31-2006, 09:32 PM   #4
neilsan
Zilvia Junkie

neilsan is making his/her stupidity well-knownneilsan is making his/her stupidity well-knownneilsan is making his/her stupidity well-known
+1, CIP is about 10 minutes from work so Jeff got all my paychecks for awhile...

gonna be getting a bunch more soon
neilsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:21 PM   #5
sillyvia13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Jeff has help me out also MANY times on many differnt builds Good Kid!!
+1 for 240sxmotoring and Good luck with your Forumla D series...
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 11:56 AM   #6
MsSilvia

MsSilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
CIP is the SPOT!!!!

Jeff and Andrew both went out of their way to make sure that I was satisfied with the product that i purchased. I highly recommend them for all your 240 needs, and the product was shipped out same day as ordered. Great job man. Great job. A+++++++++++
MsSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:01 PM   #7
Sean14
Leaky Injector

Sean14 can only hope to improve
These guys are great and are running an awesome business! I just ordered an exhaust from them, got it in five days. Great service and by far best price on this particular product!
Sean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:32 PM   #8
Gearhead_42
Leaky Injector

Gearhead_42 is an unknown quantity at this point
Two thumbs way up!

Jeff and Andrew were both extremely helpful with my order, answering questions quickly and professionally!

Prices were great, and shipping was excellent! Very pleased with the product, prices and service.

Not my first purchase from CIP/240sxmotoring, and won't be my last!
Gearhead_42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 06:32 PM   #9
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
240sx motoring

i love dealing with enjuku and was a little skeptical about trying 240sx motoring but wow i had the probably the best experience with them thus far. i ordered my stuff on a Tuesday night late around 9pm eastern time. ordered with a cc it got denied because of to many charges in 30 min and multiple orders as well. called the cc company and got that straightened that was a wensday. they shipped thursday. i recieved my order friday aftrnoon at lunch time. contact over the phone was great. they calledto tell me what was going on. it was just an amazing fast and smooth process. big upts to the staff there. i will deffantly be ordering agn from them.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:07 PM   #10
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
240sx motoring is awesome. Got my greddy manifold from them for just under 700 shipped. There is a discount you can put it. Just google 240sx motoring discount. Its like 2 percent.

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 11:38 PM   #11
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Very great customer serivce. They ship super fast and it is even better that they are on the east coast. I order my stuff, and if its in stock I get it withing 2-3 days. Jeff R. is awesome to deal with.
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 11:42 PM   #12
Sean14
Leaky Injector

Sean14 can only hope to improve
I too have ordered through them. They have great costumer service, definitely one of my favorite online shops!
Sean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:03 PM   #13
mashloh
Leaky Injector

mashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the roughmashloh is a jewel in the rough
Just ordered from them. Talked to Matt E through AIM and he was extremely helpful. two thumbs up for great customer service!
mashloh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 08:24 AM   #14
s13slideways

s13slideways is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree , great shop to deal with
s13slideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 09:09 AM   #15
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
Very good with my orders and fast shipping.

nissan tech
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:45 PM   #16
MyLevinGTZ
Leaky Injector

MyLevinGTZ has a spectacular aura aboutMyLevinGTZ has a spectacular aura aboutMyLevinGTZ has a spectacular aura aboutMyLevinGTZ has a spectacular aura aboutMyLevinGTZ has a spectacular aura aboutMyLevinGTZ has a spectacular aura about
Andrew @ 240sxmotoring

www.240sxmotoring.com

Ordered a S15 Vertex bumper Version III.

It wasn't listed on the site but contact with them was outstanding. Andrew hooked me up with everything and bumper arrived MUCH sooner than expected. Within two weeks of ordering!

Really nice prices, cheap shipping (bumper).

Also ordered Greddy RAS, shipped seperately from bumper, as described. Good pricing on these @ $65, also quick shipping. 3 days to my doorstep after a holiday weekend.

10/10

Thanks guys!
MyLevinGTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:31 PM   #17
ch1873857
Nissanaholic!

ch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the roughch1873857 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to ch1873857
+100 for CIP. dealt with jeff the owner. ordered a gt28r with my dads card so the addresses were different. called me within 30seconds of placing the order and told me it wouldnt go through because the billing and shipping addresses were different. he called american express himself and fixed it and hooked me up with 2 day shipping because they didnt have it in stock.
ch1873857 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:34 AM   #18
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
these guys rule, will definitly deal with them again ! got my fmic from them and they are quick to respond to emails
adictd2b00st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:53 AM   #19
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
jeff=fucking win

i had CIP/240sxmotoring get my Apexi N1/Catco Cat a couple years ago and had them install it! and to this day i havent had any issues with it.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:15 AM   #20
RISINGSUNPROJECTS

RISINGSUNPROJECTS is an unknown quantity at this point
These guys are awesome...Have bought many things off them for my cars...
Old 03-28-2008, 12:43 PM   #21
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
there awsome got stances a while back and got them shipped in like 4 days. super legit
Old 04-10-2008, 11:50 AM   #22
xsublimefrekx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
xsublimefrekx has made poor choicesxsublimefrekx has made poor choicesxsublimefrekx has made poor choicesxsublimefrekx has made poor choicesxsublimefrekx has made poor choicesxsublimefrekx has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i cant even begin to count the amount of money that i have spent there. They always help me out with answering questions and ordering parts. I try to stop there every once in a while and say whats up. Jeff is one of the best people i have dealt with in the 240 community.
xsublimefrekx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:19 PM   #23
Downforce

Downforce is an unknown quantity at this point
240sxmotoring = Wow

Da bomb for International orders! Fair.. Professionals.. Fast..
Im located very far from the USA (Indonesia,asian country) and i badly needed a parts supplier for my 180sx.
240SXMOTORING was my Saviour.. They were fast, they know what to do, they even waived 20 bucks from my invoice because of my mistake on the fund wiring i did.. Thanks guys.
Downforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #24
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
got my cusco sway bars there, as at the time the had the cheapest price. shipped em too me quick
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:37 PM   #25
punkrico
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
punkrico is on the path to ruinpunkrico is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i deal with 240motoring alot and ive always had a great exp with them
punkrico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:21 PM   #26
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Just want to say 2 thumbs up
Got a Greddy diff cover for a really good price and i want say thanks to andrew @ 240sxmotoring
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #27
jkjunior
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura aboutjkjunior has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jkjunior
1st Time buyer - Ordered ACT Flywheel at 3pm Friday afternoon, It showed up at my door 11am Saturday morning Fedex. Never seen fast shipping like this and excellent customer service..
95 S14 Zenki Converted to Kouki SOLD
97 S14 Kouki - Junk Yard
89 S13 Hatch - SOLD
Feedback - http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=130589
jkjunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:16 AM   #28
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68

everything came from 240sx motoring and all by the help of Andrew...

thanks again, and i deff got my hard earned monies worth...

its didnt just get here safe and sound...all of it came sooner, way sooner than expected...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 01:11 PM   #29
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
+1 Andrew is very awesome!
very fast shipping, even during x-mas time
highly reccomended for others thinking about doing business with CIP
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:52 PM   #30
homeslicej2
Zilvia Member

homeslicej2 is making a name for him/her selfhomeslicej2 is making a name for him/her self
Bought ~$1350 worth of stuff from them a couple months ago. It was actually more than that MSRP, but they gave me a nice discount and beat everyone else I talked to. Jeff and Andrew were a great help. Would definitely recommend them and will buy from them again.
homeslicej2 is offline   Reply With Quote