Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 01-29-2007, 02:21 AM   #1
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Crono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Talking JustDrift Round 1 -- Feb. 25th!!

Lets do this!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2007, 02:24 AM   #2
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
do they have a best effort trophy
hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:31 AM   #3
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Crono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of light
haha i wish. id be going for that one. however they may have a most aero lost trophy
Old 01-29-2007, 09:06 AM   #4
brainfood
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
brainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond reputebrainfood has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono562
haha i wish. id be going for that one. however they may have a most aero lost trophy

One of the PG guys will win that. I'll be there! Cant wait.
Old 01-29-2007, 09:51 AM   #5
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
signed up. See you there
Old 01-29-2007, 10:11 AM   #6
DriftSpecS14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymoreDriftSpecS14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
argg i may be there as well in the skyliner trying to take out bryan! mwhaha and i dont mean beating him ^_^
DriftSpecS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:38 PM   #7
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i dont lose aero
but ill be there.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 02:02 PM   #8
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm signed up for the practice sesh on the 24th but not the comp.
Should be a fun weekend, see you there
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:33 PM   #9
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Quote:
i dont lose aero
but ill be there.
oh thats right flybert takes care of that for you
see you there champion of the ridiculously long slides
Old 01-29-2007, 08:38 PM   #10
91rps13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
too bad dont have $$$$ .. but im already planning my trip in june... BTW lego land here i come.. LOL
Old 02-01-2007, 01:31 AM   #11
Hillkill
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Hillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud ofHillkill has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Cant wait to be out there again.
Hillkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:54 PM   #12
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
i'll be there.....

the day before

balcony practice

chyea

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:50 AM   #13
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
^ cool see u there
Old 02-05-2007, 01:26 AM   #14
coupelove626
BANNED

coupelove626 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be at the balcony practice....how much is it again??
coupelove626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 01:25 PM   #15
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

$105 or so... IDK if there are any spots open?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:25 PM   #16
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Yea balcony on the 24th is full already so if you havent already registered and paid on justdrift.com then im afraid your going to have to wait till the next insane event.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:40 PM   #17
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
i wish my car was running...
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 03:53 PM   #18
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Pink GOdziRa top battle
Old 02-15-2007, 03:57 PM   #19
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
This first round is going to be nuts. All signed up and pretty much ready to go.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 06:44 PM   #20
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
awesome
im pumped
new parts arrived today too
oh yeah flybert.
oh yeah. haha
Old 02-15-2007, 08:36 PM   #21
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
Oh man, i saw the drivers line-up on just drift....Fucking RAD!!!

I'll be there taking pictures again. Hopefully charlie will let me out into the middle to take pictures.

Sucks i couldnt get car ready for saturday though =[ Even if i would have, those 15 spots filled up QUICK. No track time is killllllling me.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:15 AM   #22
Flybert
Post Whore!

Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Hell yeah, I see at least 5 current Formula D licensed drivers on there along with at least 3 D1GP licensed drivers. Sure they are the same people from last year but they got even more skills than last year. This year is going to be nuts for anyone to make top 8. JD drivers are going to be good at tandem battle by the end of the year. Combine that with more team tandem experience and we're going to be pumping out more quality drivers to dominate at proam and potentially do well in Formula D.

Long live JUST DRIFT!!!
Old 02-16-2007, 01:39 AM   #23
fcukven1

fcukven1 is a well-known jackass
well that sounds like HELLA ..... think im going to come watch and see how the competition is over in the US. but question is this like a full event or is it like a meet with all ppl from the socal area just compete?
fcukven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:51 AM   #24
Flybert
Post Whore!

This isn't a meet. This is a drift event competition. It is the first round of our series. The top drivers from our series who accumulate the most points at the end of the season qualify and get to compete in the Formula D proam nationals to try and get Formula D licenses. Last year, JD drivers won the top 4 spots at nationals on the first day of competition and got formula D licenses. On the 2nd day of nationals, a few more of our drivers did well and got FD licenses. That's why we have so many pro licensed drivers in this competition. It should be a fun event to watch. If you can't make this event, you gotta come out to one of the Horsethief Mile competitions or practice events. That track is the best and the most exciting to watch. I could sit out there all day and watch people and not get bored.
Old 02-16-2007, 01:51 AM   #25
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukven1
well that sounds like HELLA ..... think im going to come watch and see how the competition is over in the US. but question is this like a full event or is it like a meet with all ppl from the socal area just compete?

anyone can compete
we get guys from NM come out and compete
guys from norcal do

you can be from anywhere and compete. its open. of course more socal come because
1) its close
2) most of us are friends
3) we love comps
Old 02-16-2007, 02:02 AM   #26
fcukven1

fcukven1 is a well-known jackass
awesome well im going there for a week to visit my bro and i guess i will defenetly make it out... check out some competion ..... looking forward to some nice tandem, thanks for the heads up
fcukven1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 02:04 AM   #27
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

awesome! DONT BE A STRANGER!!!
come by and say HI!
me and flybert are running in the twin drift class
should be fuuuun haha
Old 02-16-2007, 02:41 AM   #28
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
i totally forgot about tandem.

I didnt get ANY good tandem pictures from horsetheif.

You guys better be ready =] btw...who has a camera mount in their car? I'd be willing to let you guys use my camera for inside footage. Im bringing my laptop so while everyone is getting smashed at devonshire i'll be editing footage from that day hahaha. I'll probably upload the pictures that night and post them on here. Fuck....im lying. i know i'll end up going to fosters freeze and end up drunk, talking about changing oil and mounting tires in my sleep.
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 02:57 AM   #29
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hitman
guys that do well in the jd comps are fucking good.
good luck aaron and flybert win that shit for tandem comp section
hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 03:47 AM   #30
Flybert
Post Whore!

I'm borrowing logan's rollbar for this comp and it has a harness bar that I could mount the camera too but I got no mount. Plus, aaron's going to be following me so it won't get anyone else in the shot.

Matt, are you coming out?