Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-30-2007, 11:23 PM   #1
240silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240silvia
Beach Side Slyde 1/17/2007 Video

Here's a basic video I made from the event. I ment to post it up earlier and just haven't had time. Nothing special about the vid, just some coverage. I hate how You Tube pixels up the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPG7tV0SoBA

Next event is on Feb. the 17th. Visit www.PerformanceDrifting.com for all up coming event info.
240silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2007, 11:46 PM   #2
180sx Fan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all180sx Fan is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
cool vid
is that white coupe the one that crashed in the other vid a couple of posts down?
180sx Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:50 PM   #3
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
That red hatch sounded awesome.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:51 PM   #4
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
F$&%ING a it did, i wish there was more footy of it...
turtle m3th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:49 PM   #5
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Is that black coupe equipped w/ an LS1 or something? Sounded like a V8...
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:58 PM   #6
nissanberto
Zilvia Member

nissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to nissanberto Send a message via MSN to nissanberto
ha i think i saw that camo s13 on modified mag, and that maxxis s14 on redline tv or nopi...dont remember.. yea that red hatch did sound pretty bada**. i wish the colorado area had more organized drift events.. too many people are wrecking in the mountains...

my cars pink!
nissanberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 04:06 PM   #7
240silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240silvia
The S13 camo hatch is Tim, he's a local guy here and received his Nopi licence at the event. He was in modified mag in a little side pic. The Maxxis cars are from Battleground and they are Nopi Drift. They also own The Drift Fury series. The red hatch has a RB25, sick ass setup. I want to say he has a GT40 on it. I think.... Dyno'ed over 600hp.

Last edited by 240silvia; 01-31-2007 at 04:27 PM..
240silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:41 PM   #8
BLITZZZ
BANNED

BLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-knownBLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-knownBLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-knownBLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-knownBLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-known
too bad that vid isnt better quality
BLITZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:07 PM   #9
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy
That red hatch sounded awesome.
indeed it did. when he clutch kicked it and it went straight to the rev limiter i was like
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:19 PM   #10
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
found you boys a treat!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbwXfVFEMFI
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:08 PM   #11
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Brb, need to change my pants. Thanks!
Old 01-31-2007, 08:18 PM   #12
nissanberto
Zilvia Member

nissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of lightnissanberto is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to nissanberto Send a message via MSN to nissanberto
yes i need a fresh pair of undies now... right when i heard that engine hit the rev limitor i was offf!!!!!

and again when he held that long ass drift.. and blew his tires.

my cars pink!
nissanberto is offline   Reply With Quote