Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 06:52 AM   #1
OperationSr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
OperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Mesh Crew, Check In & Show Some Love!

I have this going on another forum and it is running very strong. This thread is for all types of Mesh owners to come into and whore their Mesh Rims to, and for, other members. Certain types of Mesh rims include, but are not limited to: Riken, Enkei, SSR, BBS, and so forth.

What I do ask for, in terms of posting, are:

~ Pictures
~ Brand of Mesh
~ Size of Rim
~ Offset of Rim
~ Tire Specs

This way other members can get a feel for the wheel & then we also do not have to deal with repeated questions concerning each other's wheels.

My Story:
I have been a Mesh lover since I first joined the 240 community a little under 2 years ago. The Clean, Subtle look it adds to the 240 is why I became a follower, this refering to Enkei/Riken style. I first became a member of the Mesh crew when I came across a pair of Riken Mesh 15x7 +0 late last year. I usually wouldn't even consider buying a pair of rims because it is usually hard to come across another pair, but with this style of Mesh it is somewhat easier to pass off a Mix 'n Match if needed. With this pair in particular I could not hesitate, the Sex appeal and the Deal given buy the seller made them irresistable: The Meshies were Freshly Repainted & Repolished and Included BOTH Center Caps... How the hell can you pass that up? The price was came out to $230.00 with Shipping, hell of a deal if you ask me.

Here were my First (Seller's photos, I didn't have camera at the time & No that is not Shyt on the tire!):

Riken Mesh, 15x7 +0 Offset, Unknown Tires (Didn't Receive).

I sold the Rikens to ~4n~/Matej after I sold my first 240 and am now on my second S13 & my plans are to build a Clean, Subtle, Sleeper. I have just purchased a set of Brand New Gold Enkie 92 Mesh Rims from "JohnGriff" on this forum, he is my "Mesh Dealer", and can not wait to receive them. They will be installed on my Black 1991 Nissan 240sx Hatchback, decided to add a little contrast verses getting a set of his Black Enkeis.

Enkei 92 Mesh, 15x7 +25 Offset, 205/50/15 Kumho Tires Planned:

I am expecting them middle of next week. As most of you saw, and probably got aggrivated by, I made posts selling my Black SE Wheels & have finally come across a buyer, so tires are actually going to be purchased right about when I get the Enkeis. I might also purchase a set of 10mm Spacers, if I come across a good deal in the classafieds, making them a perfect +15. I am a picture whore, as soon as I get my tires mounted & car washer, I will be posting alot of pictures.

Let the whoring.... commence:

1989 Ka24De Hatchback:
12/20/2005 - 11/03/2006
1991 Ka24De Hatchback: 12/20/2006 - Current Day
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2007, 07:25 AM   #2
Gumballf355
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Gumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to beholdGumballf355 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gumballf355

Yo, Gumball here rockin the gangster mesh Epsilons...
15x10 & 15x10.5 blackhole negativeness with superstretched 205/50/15s

Daily mesh... Work 03s
15x8.5 & 15x9 negative offsets 205/50/15 and 215/45/15

Almost forgot to mention my 14x8s

I don't put mesh on my S14.

Last edited by Gumballf355; 04-08-2007 at 08:09 AM..
Old 04-08-2007, 07:29 AM   #3
OperationSr20
Nissanaholic!

OperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond repute
Absolutely gorgeous! I have never seen, or heard, of those before. Where did you purchase them from? Looks like extremely deep dish Rikens.

Work 03s, I love these, may upgrade to these later down the line. I saw a Deep Purple Hatch yesterday with them installed, I was jealous.

1989 Ka24De Hatchback:
12/20/2005 - 11/03/2006
Old 04-08-2007, 08:10 AM   #4
silviaz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
silviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I bought a pair of SSR Formula wheels. The first set is 16x7.5 26+ and 16x8 23+
I've always loved those wheels for the first time i've seen them on a car. I bought the only 2 pair of SSR formula meshies in my region. They are crazy rare, and now they're on my car... the final touch is here and everything looks perfect now.

They were on Halo's car since a long time ago.
Old 04-08-2007, 09:27 AM   #5
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by OperationSr20
I have this going on another forum and it is running very strong. This thread is for all types of Mesh owners to come into and whore their Mesh Rims to, and for, other members.
That's because NICO has a thread for every color, type of wheel, tye of trim, type of XX you can think of in the 240 section, lol. And also becuase it gives them a reason to show off thier corolla sized wheels and not feel bad about it. We have a picture thread you know. The S13 and S14 threads got shut down for the same reason.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:01 AM   #6
OperationSr20
Nissanaholic!

Well, I myself actually created the Mesh thread a long while ago. One of the mods just recenly made all the color threads & I yelled at him saying its overkill, but what can you do. My thread, unlike the color ones, have been successful.

1989 Ka24De Hatchback:
12/20/2005 - 11/03/2006
Old 04-08-2007, 10:29 AM   #7
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Yean understandable, but like I said, there's a picture thread that has a bunch of pictures that fit the whole "look at what i took a pic of" theme. Just don't be upset if this gets closed. Like I said, the S13 and S13 picture threads got closed just for the reason of us having multiple picture threads throughout the site. There's a wheel fitment thread to show the flushness of some of these meshies, and there's a normal picure thread where you can show off whatever you want.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:34 AM   #8
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Yean understandable, but like I said, there's a picture thread that has a bunch of pictures that fit the whole "look at what i took a pic of" theme. Just don't be upset if this gets closed. Like I said, the S13 and S13 picture threads got closed just for the reason of us having multiple picture threads throughout the site. There's a wheel fitment thread to show the flushness of some of these meshies, and there's a normal picure thread where you can show off whatever you want.
Well said.

Closed Thread