Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 06-15-2007, 10:20 AM   #1
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Fix signatures

I have complained about this on numerous occasions over the last month or so. Know its time to make a thread. Signatures is broken. You cannot edit it down without it telling you you can only put 2 lines. WTF. What if you want to eliminate part of your sig but leave the rest because its been there a long time and you don't want that changed. This is a messed up software glitch that is being put upon us. I want to take a quote out of my sig and leave the rest but the new version of Vbulletin will not allow it. It routinely tells me I can only put two lines of text. This is messed up. It needs to be fixed!

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2007, 10:24 AM   #2
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
I was wondering why the hell it kept saying that. shit I must have edited my sig over 15 times, and it still didnt work.

I agree, it needs to be fixed.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 02:37 AM   #3
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
This problem ever been looked into?

I've been trying to change sig from time to time since I first saw this thread hoping this issue will be fixed, but still aren't able to EDIT!
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 03:29 AM   #4
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Working as intended.
Old 12-19-2007, 02:00 PM   #5
ESCALVANTE
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ESCALVANTE is making a name for him/her selfESCALVANTE is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESCALVANTE
Question Signature Help...

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but, how come my signature isn't working? How do I get it to appear under all my posts?

Thanks in advance.
ESCALVANTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 08:47 PM   #6
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
try clicking the "show your signature" box