Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-08-2007, 02:48 PM   #1
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
now I have seen it all

dont know if anyone else has seen this or if this is a repost but my friend just showed this to me...I saw the picture at the top and I thought Oh jesus wtf is this guy thinking...then I ate my words about to seconds later

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevy...QQcmdZViewItem
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2007, 02:52 PM   #2
nissan_driver24
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
nissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nissan_driver24
i think it looks kinda cool.... not a big fan of flat blk paint looks like primer... but i think it's pretty intersting looking.... something a lil different
Old 07-08-2007, 02:53 PM   #3
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
Im digging it. Not a typical swap done and it looks like he executed his plans pretty well.

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 02:55 PM   #4
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exhaust clearance sucks. Would look better without the hood scoop intake. Steel sideskirts need some work. Gauge cluster looks interesting.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:59 PM   #5
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Exhaust clearance sucks. Would look better without the hood scoop intake. Steel sideskirts need some work. Gauge cluster looks interesting.

yeah the hood scoop is what made me say wtf in the first place
Old 07-08-2007, 03:14 PM   #6
JayDM s13
Leaky Injector

JayDM s13 is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to JayDM s13 Send a message via MSN to JayDM s13 Send a message via Yahoo to JayDM s13
thats pretty badd ash! im into insane swaps like that...and im thinking about swapping a LS1 or 2JZ in my s13 (someday)
Old 07-08-2007, 03:16 PM   #7
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i gotta say, i like this car.

its not my idea of an ideal setup, but its fucking awesome. the entire buildup looks like a fun adventure... must be insane to drive. even though i still prefer high revving motors.. this is still pretty cool shit.

"I rock rough and stuff with my Afro Puffs"
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:16 PM   #8
JayDM s13
Leaky Injector

JayDM s13 is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to JayDM s13 Send a message via MSN to JayDM s13 Send a message via Yahoo to JayDM s13
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
yeah the hood scoop is what made me say wtf in the first place
i could do without the hood scoop...i want to look as sleeper as possible...but that hood scoop is a diffrent look to the ever sexy silvia.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:20 PM   #9
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
The steering wheel is on the left hand side of the car, and it was sold in America. That is a 240sx, not a Silvia.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:27 PM   #10
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Crap pile. its got like 2 inches of wheel gap and the exhaust is like .5 inch off the ground. also cool diy sheet metal sideskirts or whatever

id run that motor though. without the summit intake
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:41 PM   #11
Frosty_spl
Zilvia Member

Frosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enough
No.

Its carbed.

Lose.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:14 PM   #12
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
god that car is such a piece of shit. the motor is cool i guess....totally ugly car though.

sweet wheels, haha :ghey:
Old 07-08-2007, 05:20 PM   #13
BobbyDigi
Zilvia Member

BobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really niceBobbyDigi is just really nice
Quote:
Exhaust clearance sucks. .
the fact thats its running a dry sump and spec'd to pretty much a full drag only setup makes me think it wont see too many speed bumps!!

Sweet idea, poor execution. nice motor though... motor belongs in a z31, hooray
BobbyDigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:30 PM   #14
O3DigitalBath
Zilvia Addict

O3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to O3DigitalBath
seen on the other boards...kinda cool cause I havn't seen something like it yet, but I wouldn't want it.
O3DigitalBath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 07:32 PM   #15
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyDigi View Post
the fact thats its running a dry sump and spec'd to pretty much a full drag only setup makes me think it wont see too many speed bumps!!
I don't care about speed bumps. If the exhaust was done better, it would show more attention to detail. The unpainted "Cherry Bomb", black piping, and basic turn down pipe mated together looks like complete crap to me.
Old 07-08-2007, 07:33 PM   #16
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
sure its quick. ugly as hell tho.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 07:39 PM   #17
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

hmm 5k and the reserve has been met??

heres the link to that guage cluster as well

http://www.racepak.com/ProdFrame.html

definitely cheaper than the stack too
Old 07-08-2007, 07:43 PM   #18
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Looks like a rat rod 240
Old 07-08-2007, 07:48 PM   #19
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Wow, I feel bad...
Last week, when someone posted this in premium members, I thought that was the unmounted driveshaft hanging under the car, only now do I look again and see that is the EXHAUST

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 07:48 PM   #20
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Looks cool, but not nearly as cool as it looks.
in fact, its quite lame
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:02 PM   #21
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
ahaha for fucks sake people need to stop giving money to rednecks.
Old 07-08-2007, 08:17 PM   #22
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
"Chevy V8 Power! Dry Sump! SBC LS1 no turbo sr20det rb25"
".....The engine is a freshly built CNC machined and blue printed 4 bolt pre-1985 Chevy 350 with high compression hypereutectic pistons,..."
I thought the LS1 came out in 1997 and was FI.
yeah thats a killer exahaust

Secret Society
GoodOl'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:36 PM   #23
glitched
Leaky Injector

glitched is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to glitched
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Wow, I feel bad...
Last week, when someone posted this in premium members, I thought that was the unmounted driveshaft hanging under the car, only now do I look again and see that is the EXHAUST

Old 07-08-2007, 09:07 PM   #24
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
That car looks better than some of the other members cars I've seen.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:22 PM   #25
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
IMO, the pictures are very artfully done.. I like what he did with the background as a warehouse. But it really says "Im a Machine. Drive me." Very rough, and industrial looking. The paintjob I cant complain about because, "sniffle" my car is only primer right now... A silvia front end can do that to you.

All in all, I'd drive the hell out of it. Gotta love V8 power.

huh. Well, its an aircraft hanger...
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:36 PM   #26
ThePenIsMightier

ThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymoreThePenIsMightier is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
But the primer paint job kicks ass!
ThePenIsMightier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:40 PM   #27
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
its on 240sx forums as well..
its pretty sick.
sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:43 PM   #28
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Haha man you guys talk A LOT of shit.
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:57 PM   #29
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
That's the fourth time i've cum today.
Old 07-08-2007, 10:00 PM   #30
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I actually kinda like it...only thing Id change would be the exhaust, coilovers and better/wider rims...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote