Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 12:10 AM   #1
TonKpilS14
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
TonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymoreTonKpilS14 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TonKpilS14
looking for VIP style S13's and S14's

Hey,

i was thinking of turn my s13 or s14 in2 a VIP style ride just for daily driving while i start a new project. iv seen a few but i want to see more. post what ever u got.

thx
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2007, 12:14 AM   #2
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
check out Herbreals cars
Old 08-27-2007, 12:17 AM   #3
understeer
BANNED

understeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
check out Herbreals cars

msglenth
Old 08-27-2007, 12:33 AM   #4
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showpost.php...postcount=2491

to save you the trouble of searching
Old 08-27-2007, 12:35 AM   #5
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
VIP = cheap car + retards

so i guess if you've already got a 240, you're halfway there. but even still, a 240 can actually do something. it can handle. why would you want to take that away? at least when you're putting stupid heavy ghetto wheels on something shitty like a Cressida, you're not really making it suck any more than it already does.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:51 AM   #6
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Drifting has lost it's title of "latest fad". The latest trend "VIP" style cars. Why? Because it takes no driving skill what so ever.

Might as well make a donk car....

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 08-27-2007, 12:59 AM   #7
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
way ahead of you!

Old 08-27-2007, 01:06 AM   #8
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post

so i guess if you've already got a 240, you're halfway there. but even still, a 240 can actually do something. it can handle. why would you want to take that away? at least when you're putting stupid heavy ghetto wheels on something shitty like a Cressida, you're not really making it suck any more than it already does.
heh your dumb
my VIP is faster than most of hte 180s/skylines around here
Old 08-27-2007, 01:11 AM   #9
BustedS13
Post Whore!

i'm sure i could throw some stupid bullshit on my Galaxie, and it'd still have some pickup. doesn't mean it should be the cool thing to do.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:16 AM   #10
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
do your research before you talk shit

VIP is about much more than parts
besides, its prolly out of your price range to begin with, so i dont expect you to build one.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:37 AM   #11
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
heh your dumb
my VIP is faster than most of hte 180s/skylines around here
Do you track it?

No hating, just curious since you tracked the 180 and Stagea. That'd be a lot of money to throw around though.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:42 AM   #12
blaze1
Zilvia Member

blaze1 is making a name for him/her selfblaze1 is making a name for him/her self
Man... watch JDM insider, there's tons of high power Verosas,Chassers, and other 4 door FRs getting down.

VIP is fresh IMO

no one has ever heard of night walkers... team in japan, drift 4 door luxury cars with full interior and sound systems

as long as there still thrashing them I think its cool
Old 08-27-2007, 01:46 AM   #13
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
way ahead of you!

Now das hot!

We're gunna put a waterfall..

in the back...

.. of yo CAR!!!

das hot.

We're gunna put a basketball court...

in the back...

.. o fyo car!!

das hot.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:50 AM   #14
Otis Performance

Quote:

haha.. my s13 silvia track car is vip style and i am making 450whp+ and my car handle really damn good.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:50 AM   #15
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Do you track it?

No hating, just curious since you tracked the 180 and Stagea. That'd be a lot of money to throw around though.
Man, till you actually step onto a track here in Japan, you'd be fucking surprised at what they would drift. If its rwd, theyll drift it. How many people in this forum actually seen a JXZ110 drifting??? Not a JZX90 or 100, a muffucking 110...Wait half of you dont even know what the fuck that is!!! Dont knock on something just cuz its not the fucking norm...people do things to be different. It may not comform with your view, but that dont automatically mean its fucking whack. This hollier than thou mentality how S-chassis are only worth something if theyre tracked is bullshiet...its their car, let them fucking do what they wanna do. Your not the one whos gonna drive it and pee blood due to lack of tires while rocking 19s.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 01:59 AM   #16
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
This hollier than thou mentality how S-chassis are only worth something if theyre tracked is bullshiet...its their car, let them fucking do what they wanna do. Your not the one whos gonna drive it and pee blood due to lack of tires while rocking 19s.
Ayy ayy don't be puttin words in ma mouf, haha, I'm all up for pretty cars, I was just curious about yokota's VIP bubble.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:07 AM   #17
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Ayy ayy don't be puttin words in ma mouf, haha, I'm all up for pretty cars, I was just curious about yokota's VIP bubble.
Sorry that wasnt pointed at you...that was a general statement from a couple of posts that Ive seen in the last week or so.

PS: I have a pretty car and i like it that way. I dont hit the track cuz im not really allowed to be there to begin with...long story. Plus I love tires too much to just shred them....aka I cant afford them...

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 02:22 AM   #18
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Do you track it?

ill be doing a few grip sessions with it early next year
it still has liek 5 or 6,000 left i have to put into it to have it finished
Old 08-27-2007, 02:47 AM   #19
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
they do drift automatics out there ironically.... so every rwd car even if it came in auto trim only can be abused by them

yeah team night walker has been hot for the past 5~7 years and still keepin' it fresh
Old 08-27-2007, 02:50 AM   #20
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Theres a guy out here whos gung-ho about his JZX90. Track, mountain, drag, all done with automatic tranny (OSW). Grant knows who im talking about, hes a dork but i gotta give him props on how he drives that thing. He drives it better than some people ive seen who drives with a 5 speed swap.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 03:07 AM   #21
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yeah
hes dumber than i am though
Old 08-27-2007, 04:08 AM   #22
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb20det180sx View Post
haha.. my s13 silvia track car is vip style and i am making 450whp+ and my car handle really damn good.
You're making "450+ whp" with this?

Post some specs and a dyno sheet or never brag about making power again.

What is "VIP Style" anyways? If you guys are saying some bubble shifters, random trinkets and a fuzzy dash is VIP then I must be driving a Toyota Crown Majesta....

Japanese will drive any car anywhere. I've seen dude's drifting Toyota Platz and other kei cars (hell I've done it myself), I know a guy that goes to my local hang out and races a bone stock, Toyota Platz up and back all night, The same guys racing through that road at 200 kp/h in a GD8 STi are hitting that road in a Wagon R Tuesdays as well.... Just cause the Japanese do it doesn't make it right.

I'd post a pic I have of someone drifting a Wagon R but my photobucket won't load... Damn government internet. I'll come back and edit this post if it ever decides to load

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 08-27-2007, 04:40 AM   #23
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
...I dont hit the track cuz im not really allowed to be there to begin with...long story....
Did you attack a racer with a torque wrench for putting your dad into a wall?

I'm not really into the VIP thing but I can still apreciate it. The thing that annoys me is that mentality of 'you're just hating cause you cant afford it.' That' just as ignorant as saying that if it's not tracked it's a waste.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:53 AM   #24
yokotas13
Post Whore!

no its the truth
alot of people hate becuase they cant do it
its been admitted to many times
Old 08-27-2007, 04:58 AM   #25
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

I don't hate VIP. I'm just not trying to lie to myself by pretending my 14 is a 4 door sedan.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Old 08-27-2007, 08:50 AM   #26
ejkisela
Zilvia Member

ejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura about
Hey...I got a jzx110! hahahaha. That 1580 in the link is the shit!
Old 08-27-2007, 09:17 AM   #27
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
besides, its prolly out of your price range to begin with, so i dont expect you to build one.
let's see. shitty japanese car + heavy retarded wheels, + some rope and a gay looking shiftknob. yeah, i guess i can't afford that.
VIP, at least in terms of this and every other board i'm on, means taking some junky old pile and putting silly wheels on it. it's never nice cars. it's always cars that were nice at one time, but no longer are. if you want to look cool, go buy a decent car. dressing up a pile of shit just makes you look like an idiot. who lives in the projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
Just cause the Japanese do it doesn't make it right.
yuh huh, the japanese bombed pearl harbor, and so did i on my last vacation. we will destroy you western dogs!
Old 08-27-2007, 09:35 AM   #28
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
Nightwalkers yOkohama representin haha... Yu-bo is the man

VIP is tits
opinions are like a$$holes
Old 08-27-2007, 09:52 AM   #29
vvtisupra
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
vvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond reputevvtisupra has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vvtisupra
i can't believe it turned into a debate. VIP and drifting are 2 ends of the spectrum. I'm down to get a Y33 for a daily and 240 for a drift car.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:03 AM   #30
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvtisupra View Post
i can't believe it turned into a debate. VIP and drifting are 2 ends of the spectrum. I'm down to get a Y33 for a daily and 240 for a drift car.
and yet, they're at the same end of the spectrum. they're both fashion trends that involve ruining cars.