Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 01:55 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Official 2008 Gtr Images Leaked A Week Before Unveiling

wasnt sure where to post this...but i thought it would work well right smack dab in the middle of the blue...so here goes

OFFICIAL 2008 GTR PHOTOS!!!!

THE MONEY SHOT!!!

FROM ARTICLE:

Nissan's GT-R super coupe is set to be a star at next week's Tokyo motor show. So far, the best we've seen of the it are spy shots of prototype vehicles getting hammered around places such as Mazda Raceway at Laguna Seca in Monterey, California, and along the famed Nurburgring race track in Germany.

That was then, this is now: Here's the new GT-R in all its un-disguised glory.

The reason you get to see it this week instead of next is simple--the embargo on information was broken by Motor Trend magazine which put the car on its December cover; an image of which was released to promote an award.

The Nissan GT-R will go toe-to-toe with the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and Porsche 911 Turbo. The GT-R's twin-turbo V6 gives it a startling 0 to 60 mph time of near 3.5 seconds and a top speed of 192 mph. That V6 cranks out 473 hp and 433 lb-ft of torque, driving all four wheels through a rear-mounted transaxle. In between is a GR6 dual-clutch six-speed automatic you can operate via paddles on the steering wheel.

Base price is expected to be less than $80,000.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2007, 01:56 PM   #2
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
if for some odd reason the links stop working...ive downloaded the images and will host them on my own webserver...but i dont think thats gonna happen

Old 10-16-2007, 01:59 PM   #3
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Third thread posted about this today.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:00 PM   #4
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

whoops...sorry bout that

Old 10-16-2007, 02:10 PM   #5
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
whats up with motortrend breaking all the embargos lately? first the wrx and now the gtr? nissan should sue their asses.
Old 10-16-2007, 02:38 PM   #6
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

eh...i think if they would have leaked the pics like 6-7 months back...then there wouldve been a big stink with them and nissan...but honestly...nissan KNOWS the amount of info and pics that have been leaked over the last 3 years...and they were already planning to show the car next week...i dont think this is too much rain on their parade given not too many people know about these pics and what not yet...the average car fan doent dig that deep for their info on new cars...they usually wait til it appears in their mail box

Old 10-16-2007, 03:02 PM   #7
Oubre
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Oubre is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pretty amazing.
I like the interior more then the exterior :x
Old 10-16-2007, 03:36 PM   #8
King 240
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
King 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-knownKing 240 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hmm interior looks nice, Im' kind of iffy on the exterior, but I think I could look over that with the performance they are promising.
Closed Thread