Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-13-2008, 03:33 PM   #1
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
New 951-760 Meet

A few buddies of mine are starting up a meet in Temecula since the "meet" at the In n Out has been nothing but a drama fest and ricer haven for awhile now.

It will be in the Michaels Parking lot every Thursday night starting at 9:30.

It's well lit and right next to a dell taco and stuff.

All Import friendly just No Rice and Be Nice.

All the guys that are going to be going are stand up dudes with nice rides and want to get away from the typical scene around here.

Anyways I'd love to see a few 240's.

27471 Ynez Rd
Temecula Ca, 92591

No drama, ricer fly by's, drifting, burnouts, major engine revs...

Be Respectful if cops do show up even though they wont be a problem.

Hit me up for me details.

Last edited by ESmorz; 06-06-2008 at 12:28 AM..
ESmorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 03:34 PM   #2
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
What!!! No drifts?!?!?!
lolz jp i might have to hit this up.
Old 01-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #3
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
What!!! No drifts?!?!?!
lolz jp i might have to hit this up.
Haha cool.

Yeah just want to get a few fresh faces coming out, I'm tired of civics with neon lighting in Temecula.

So if you decide to drop by let me know.
Old 01-15-2008, 03:05 AM   #4
mugendork
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
mugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
s13 cool

I have to agree. The Inn-Out meet is getting pretty lame. There is the usual group of us with about 10 s13-14s and the 302 FC in the corner of the lot. I will talk to the guys on Thursday and tell them about this. I am the one driving the ugly red Hatch w/ the Silvia front (Silvia front is gone as of this past week though...).

-Jared
mugendork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:01 AM   #5
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugendork View Post
I have to agree. The Inn-Out meet is getting pretty lame. There is the usual group of us with about 10 s13-14s and the 302 FC in the corner of the lot. I will talk to the guys on Thursday and tell them about this. I am the one driving the ugly red Hatch w/ the Silvia front (Silvia front is gone as of this past week though...).

-Jared
Yeah this Friday will be the first one.

A couple of S-Chassis, RX-8's, WRX's, Z's, and maybe some s2000's.

I'll let you guys know how it goes this week and next week if its worth you should all roll out.
Old 02-15-2008, 07:54 PM   #6
SForce

Trader Rating: (0)
SForce is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Go tonight.

If you live close drop by and have some fun.

yup.
SForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:28 AM   #7
ESmorz
Post Whore!

This just started going again. There are a lot of nice cars rolling up. However, I'm the only S-Chassis, so come show some love.

We're good people, and there's no cop hassle.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:45 PM   #8
Imthel33test
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Imthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura aboutImthel33test has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Imthel33test
This still going on?
Imthel33test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:09 PM   #9
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
looks like it got kia. no action here! oh well.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 12:15 PM   #10
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
im down to cruise ne1 else from esco wanna ?
Old 06-19-2008, 02:24 PM   #11
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Go tonight. I've got a few other s-chassis crusing with me.

Lets show those evo and rotary dudes whats up haha
Old 06-19-2008, 02:52 PM   #12
xsparc
Zilvia Junkie

xsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to beholdxsparc is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to xsparc Send a message via Yahoo to xsparc
9:30? so i gotta leave esco at like 9 then
Old 06-19-2008, 03:20 PM   #13
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsparc View Post
9:30? so i gotta leave esco at like 9 then
That sounds about right.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:11 PM   #14
Flores240

Flores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of light
You guys are the answer to all my problems! haha, ive been looking for a decent meet out here ever since i moved. To bad i wont be able to make it tonight, but next time for sure.
Flores240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:27 PM   #15
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
ehhhh should I come?
Old 06-19-2008, 04:31 PM   #16
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
ehhhh should I come?
Depends on how much of a drive it is for you.

It's not huge or anything, I'm just trying to get a few 240's out there, since most of the really local ones are out of commission at the moment.

Worst comes to worst can just get del taco lol.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:17 PM   #17
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Im about 35 minutes away.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:46 PM   #18
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Im about 35 minutes away.
That's about how far I go.

It's probably worth it then. I'm gonna go wash my car right now.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:57 PM   #19
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
wow u guys are meet crazy huh..... lol thats cool.. ill wait till the next mira mesa meet on the 24.. see u guys there
sc ka24e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:59 AM   #20
ESmorz
Post Whore!

You guys that showed up, thanks. It was cool seeing some 240's there for once besides my bucket.

Sorry I had to bail so soon. But... the girl wanted to go home and uhhh... "talk" haha
Old 08-31-2008, 02:03 AM   #21
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just a heads up for those that are still interested... Aloha J's/Michaels/del Taco/whatever is pretty much dead. (I didn't figure it'd last) so the majority of us are meeting at the In-N-Out at Los Alamos and the 215. There are your typical ricers doing stupid stuff, but they generally stay on the other side of the parking lot. (there have also been fewer of them since school started again... go figure) Cops usually show up around 10:30-11:00ish checking for curfew violators and people doing stupid stuff. They haven't bothered our group though and we usually stay there till 1-2am. (I've even been breaking out my HPI drifter after they close :P ) We usually hang out in the lit area of the patio and it's a pretty chill eclectic group of people. Only a couple 240's and I've been driving the wife's NA8C until I get the S13 back on the road. (soon) Other than that we've got a pretty good mix of imports & domestics. It's pretty much our only option though unless you feel like driving all the way out to riverside. (Although I wouldn't be opposed to doing that once a month or so) I know we've got more S-chassis owners here in the Temecula valley, and I know I for one would like to meet you all, so come down and check it out. If it's not your scene that's cool, lets try to work together to get a legit meet going.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 11:37 AM   #22
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
i might have to roll out to that...post up an exact address/location date, and time..i will try to roll this week
Old 08-31-2008, 11:48 AM   #23
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
how far of a drive is it from Escondido ? im heading back to the US on septmber 9th and definitely would check this out if it aint too far. it would be nice to meet some fellow s chassis members and get to know the people there. i havent lived in the us for a little over 4 years so, i need to make some new car buddies

im looking forward to hanging out with some of you zilvians

-Jaime
Old 08-31-2008, 04:50 PM   #24
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Murrieta In-N-Out:

39697 Avenida Acacias
Murrieta, California 92563

We usually start rolling in around 9:00pm or so, and like I said, a few of us have been hanging till. 2:00am (In-N-Out closes at 1:00am)
Old 08-31-2008, 04:52 PM   #25
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Spool View Post
Murrieta In-N-Out:

39697 Avenida Acacias
Murrieta, California 92563

We usually start rolling in around 9:00pm or so, and like I said, a few of us have been hanging till. 2:00am (In-N-Out closes at 1:00am)
On Thursday nights still?
Old 08-31-2008, 05:01 PM   #26
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
So would I be the first Fc You've seen In temecula? P.s I'm eating a chicken burrito with no damn tapatio
Old 09-01-2008, 08:39 AM   #27
DJDANGER24
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
DJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond reputeDJDANGER24 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJDANGER24 Send a message via MSN to DJDANGER24 Send a message via Yahoo to DJDANGER24
well i will definitely make it on September 18th if its on thursday nights still
Old 09-01-2008, 09:58 AM   #28
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
On Thursday nights still?
Yessir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
So would I be the first Fc You've seen In temecula? P.s I'm eating a chicken burrito with no damn tapatio
Not at all. I've got a buddy with a Ford 302 swapped FC, (he doesn't come anymore ) and another who has one that he's trying to build but never drives. You'd be the only one who actually brings theirs though. :P P.s I've got some Tapatio at my place if you need a splash. I'll hook you up mang.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:35 PM   #29
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
allrighty then..looks like im possibly gunna roll to this meet or the other riverside meet on thursday
Old 09-01-2008, 10:32 PM   #30
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Although the S13 will have it's new heart ready by then, I highly doubt it'll be smogged and registered, so I'll be rollin' the roadster again. (hopefully it will be showing up again real soon though, even with a flat black hood. No more cancer bump, yay!)