Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #1
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
You know you love your Car when.....

We all have good times and bad times with our cars. Sometimes we go about our business without thinking about how much we love our car or cars. I figured we could have a thread about the times when you realized......."Damn, I love my car/240/s13/s14/etc."

I'll start it off...hopefully you all will follow!

You know you love your 240 when you spend your whole check just to get her running again.

You know you love your 240 when you'd rather buy something for your car than eat!

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2008, 05:17 PM   #2
Topless_92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Topless_92 will become famous soon enoughTopless_92 will become famous soon enoughTopless_92 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You know you fail when you create pointless threads like this...
Topless_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:18 PM   #3
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
when you wreck one into a telephone pole and say ur out of the game and buying a sedan.....then buy another 240 2 months later
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:18 PM   #4
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
you spend money on your car over your g/f
opps
hahh
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JRas
You know you love your 240 when you wash it more than wash yourself :P
Old 02-02-2008, 05:25 PM   #6
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
... when you realize you keep putting money into it, yet it hasn't ran in over a year.
Sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:26 PM   #7
Beebo
Leaky Injector

Beebo is an unknown quantity at this point
when you have a pic of your 240 in your sig.
wheres my camera?
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #8
jarober
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
jarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
When you have your 240 on your cell phone background, and all three computer backgrounds. Maybe I am little obsessive
jarober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:29 PM   #9
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir View Post
... when you realize you keep putting money into it, yet it hasn't ran in over a year.
damn right on the fuccin spot!!
i NEED to stop.
faack
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #10
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
... when your girlfriend brings it to your attention that you haven't seen her in a week, but you've spen 3 full afternoons with your car.

... when you haven't driven it in over 6 months, but still get goosebumps thinking about sitting in it with your hands on the wheel.

... when you tell your girlfriend that you don't have the money to go out anywhere special this week, because you're saving up for new wheels.

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:45 PM   #11
Dan14911

Dan14911 is on a distinguished road
when you refuse most relationships.....excluding those that are purely sexual.......because you're already married.......to a 16 yearold.....dont get all huffy cause obivously im refering to my s13
Dan14911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:47 PM   #12
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
when you cry like a baby in front of all your coworkers upon discovering she got stolen while you are at work.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:49 PM   #13
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
...You make a thread like this.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 05:59 PM   #14
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
when you continue to drive it.

...piece of shit, haha
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:00 PM   #15
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
-When you have owned the car for almost 3 years and have only driven it for about an hour because you always have a new part to install, and still haven't stopped buying parts for it....

-When after spending more than $6000 in parts, you still haven't upgraded the motor or the wheels but still think it is the best thing running....

-When you would rather drive a 15+ year old mismatched paint Nissan everywhere rather than any of your friends cars that are one color, quiet, and get good mileage.

I could probably keep going too. I love my Peice-O-Shit car.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:05 PM   #16
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
...You waste tons of money on gas.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 02-02-2008, 06:05 PM   #17
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

Bubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-knownBubba is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan14911 View Post
when you refuse most relationships.....excluding those that are purely sexual.......because you're already married.......to a 16 yearold.....dont get all huffy cause obivously im refering to my s13
and they wonder why you turn into an asshole when they say cars are stupid....don't forget that one.

BTW I'm married to a 17 yr old. Marrying a 16 yr old is just sick. You should be ashamed.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:08 PM   #18
sumoboi7
Zilvia Member

sumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to allsumoboi7 is a name known to all
when you still hang out with people who dis your car about the way it looks but you dont care n keep pouring money into it.
sumoboi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:13 PM   #19
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
......when you keep it flat black, regardless of how much you get made fun of, because youd rather spend the money on parts than paint.

....when youve had it for four years, and its still got a stock KA and wheels, becuase you're still fixing the fuckups from the last owner.

....when you want to buy something for another part of your life and you stop and think "well wait, can i buy something for my car with this cash?"
Old 02-02-2008, 06:15 PM   #20
Risu2112
Leaky Injector

Risu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura aboutRisu2112 has a spectacular aura about
You know you love your 240 when you fight for over a year with an insurance company to prevent a salvage title from quarter panel damage and win.

"we've reviewed the market value of your car and the cost to repair the damage exceeds this amount, as a result your vehicle falls into the total loss category, you will be compensated for the market replacement value of your car, $1500"

(1990 240sx manual HB, "good" condition)

haha yeah right, those jerks ended up paying me just over 5200$ by the time my rental car bill hit them, so salvage title for me
Risu2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #21
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

...You manage to spend money you dont have for your car.

Old 02-02-2008, 06:27 PM   #22
Bubba
Zilvia Junkie

...paychecks are spent a week before you get them.

...your friends cars are faster in a straight line by a long shot but you still look at their cars like they aint shit.

I'll try to stop now, LoL.
Old 02-02-2008, 06:47 PM   #23
sbanzer123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the roughsbanzer123 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
....when spending 50 bucks to fill it up with 91 doesnt even bother you and almost seems pleasureful.
sbanzer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 06:49 PM   #24
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
...you wake up in the middle of the night to check to see if its still there (even though you have an alarm, kill switches, and lojack)
Old 02-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #25
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
when you make love to it. DUH, motherfuckas!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:24 PM   #26
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
...You manage to spend money you dont have for your car.
guilty as charged.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:36 PM   #27
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
you know you love your 240 when you spend more time working on her than actually driving her.

But it's all worth it at the end when she does run right.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 08:47 PM   #28
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
you know you love your 240 when you spend more time working on her than actually driving her.

But it's all worth it at the end when she does run right.

awwwwwwww, thats cute....
Old 02-02-2008, 08:51 PM   #29
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
when you dont mind cleaning the love sauce out the back seat from the night before!
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 09:06 PM   #30
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

jeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond repute
you know u love your 240 when you trade it for a lifted truck then a year later you trade a rolex to get it back..

TEAM SUS*PECT
jeffsm3 is offline   Reply With Quote