Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 04-23-2008, 12:44 AM   #1
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
who wants a job?

i'm recruiting commissions-based salespeople all over the country, and i want at least one in every major city.

anyone wanna do it?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 07:10 AM   #2
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what's the pay? full time part time? location?
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 11:55 AM   #3
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I'm interested.

Send me info.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:14 PM   #4
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

thestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to thestreetzking
details??!!??
thestreetzking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:18 PM   #5
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
pay will be a commission, a percent of the profit

so you work as little or as much as you want, and your income will reflect that.

sell one sticker to your mom per year, fine

go get us the comcast van contract, and we're all billionaires. haha
every cab company in NY? billions son, billions
Old 04-23-2008, 12:19 PM   #6
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
I would like a PM with info please, thanks!
Old 04-23-2008, 12:26 PM   #7
Signum Temporis
Leaky Injector

Signum Temporis is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Signum Temporis
i would also like more information.
Signum Temporis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 12:29 PM   #8
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
info please, ive got the midwest on lock down.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:34 PM   #9
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm about 30min outside of Detroit. 2 hours from Cleveland and three from Chicago.
Ill take over these towns son.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:38 PM   #10
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

thestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to thestreetzking
ight well I think I would be down, more details, PM if needed or let us know here.. I know a lot of people in need of vinyl
thestreetzking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 09:26 PM   #11
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
im form nyc im interested im sure i can find ppl here to put stickers on cars!!

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:23 PM   #12
singlecamslam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
singlecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymoresinglecamslam is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
how about sacramento? its the capital, Let me know i need a freaking job.
singlecamslam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 10:30 PM   #13
jesse5150
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
jesse5150 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Im broke and intrested, send me info please.
jesse5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 05:07 AM   #14
whereda40at
Zilvia FREAK!

whereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nicewhereda40at is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to whereda40at
send me some more info. im from baltimore area. we have cops, cabs and lots of crackheads.
Old 04-24-2008, 07:36 AM   #15
cwd240
Zilvia Member

cwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura aboutcwd240 has a spectacular aura about
interested, pm me with details, not in a major city but albany area
Old 04-24-2008, 07:43 AM   #16
sillydrift
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
sillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond reputesillydrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sillydrift
intrested as well PM me with setails please in LA area

sillydrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:15 AM   #17
DMiller
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
DMiller has a spectacular aura aboutDMiller has a spectacular aura aboutDMiller has a spectacular aura aboutDMiller has a spectacular aura aboutDMiller has a spectacular aura aboutDMiller has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I am interested out here in MD, I live 15 min. outside of Annapolis (state capital) and about an hour from Baltimore.
Old 04-24-2008, 08:46 AM   #18
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
I may be interested in doing a little on the side here and there... West Virginia is where I am.

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:56 AM   #19
used240sxparts

Pm me some info. South florida area, ft. lauderdale and miami
Old 04-24-2008, 09:29 AM   #20
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I would also like to be pm'd some Info

Ohio - Michigan area
Old 04-24-2008, 04:44 PM   #21
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
im from nyc and i'm very interested.. pm me with more info or email [email protected] thanks!
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:37 PM   #22
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
from nyc..pm me the info..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:14 PM   #23
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
interested, need pm please
Old 04-24-2008, 10:11 PM   #24
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
I'm interested. In Sacramento, and definitely a lot of free time. Info please =)
xblack240x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:12 PM   #25
[w]hite[r]abbit[x]
Zilvia Junkie

[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough[w]hite[r]abbit[x] will become famous soon enough
I'm interested. I could spread around in the midwest. I'm usually in Des Moines, ia tho.
[w]hite[r]abbit[x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 10:18 PM   #26
driftedfc3s
Leaky Injector

driftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to alldriftedfc3s is a name known to all
PM me some info for central NJ.
driftedfc3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 05:14 PM   #27
Phil703
Leaky Injector

Phil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymore
Pm me some info for Manassas/Dc/Woodbridge VA.
Phil703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 05:54 PM   #28
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
i would like a job
westchester county 30 min north of manhatten
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #29
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

k i'm gonna start this thing off locally and work the bugs out, then when it's time i'll hit all you guys up