Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 11:54 PM   #1
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Thumbs up Eric Castro's Birthday, WED, go Karts...

Yes, I decided I should do at least something with at least one friend for my Birthday.

I turn 32 on Wednesday the 13th of August.

So I figured SpeedZone would be fun. I know alot of us have the summer pass. And they have the Drift Kart track that some of you claim to pwn on.

So Wednesday night, around 8:00pm. That way it's after traffic. They are open till 11:00pm. So If you wanna come and hang with some of the 626Drift and other random 240 and hachi owners. Come on out and Kart with us.

Figure with all the Zilvians in SoCal meeting each other at parties and events lately, we might as well have another.

I put this in General Pop, cause your all invited. come out and introduce yourselfs. And no presents are needed. Just want to have fun with a bunch of other car fanatics.

See you there for tandem Kart drifting. (And I will own all of you on the drag track!! lol )

SpeedZone Los Angeles
17871 Castleton Street
City of Industry, CA 91748

http://www.speedzone.com/losangeles/hours.html
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 11:57 PM   #2
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
I'm so drawing a cock on your car in the parking lot.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:58 PM   #3
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
dude whats up with your avatar, i've always thought it looked so gay.

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-11-2008, 12:00 AM   #4
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
dude whats up with your avatar, i've always thought it looked so gay.
I think its him giving himself a double wet willy
Old 08-11-2008, 12:01 AM   #5
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
My avatar? lol
Its a pic from a friends party. Hes a photographer. He said get over there so I can take a picture of you wasted.
I was feeling good, so I look like a pussy!! lol
heres his website,
Polite in Public

But I am the only one that looks gay for some lame reason!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:04 AM   #6
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
If nothing's going on that night, i'll be there.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:32 AM   #7
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
YOu guys are going down. That's all I have to say.

JXN and I will put on a show for you guys. hahahahaa
Old 08-11-2008, 12:35 AM   #8
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Damn, if I was down there I'd be rocking out with you!

Have a great bday.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:36 AM   #9
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
speedzone is for kiddies!! do some real karting

dromo 1 is minimum but that is kids karts too lmao

Adams Motorsports Park Home Page // Kart Racing, Supermoto, Group Events, Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, Corporate Team Building
Old 08-11-2008, 12:51 AM   #10
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
YOu guys are going down. That's all I have to say.
JXN and I will put on a show for you guys. hahahahaa
Yeah, I heard you guys can connect the whole thing tandem?? i gotta see this!! So i can take your lines!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
Yeah, but I want it to be chillin and laid back, plus you can drift the karts at speedzone.
i get all for realz at dromo or K1, lol
Old 08-11-2008, 12:53 AM   #11
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh
I still have a card with 2 races left for speedzone.

I've had it since FD Long beach lol. I need to use them soon!
Old 08-11-2008, 01:05 AM   #12
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
im a supervisor at Boomers! and boomers, speedzone, raging waters are all owned by the same company, ill see iff i can get some discounts or free races? hahah ill let you know castro
Old 08-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #13
ericcastro
Post Whore!

^sweet man, that would be great. I got he summer pass thing, so Im unlimited. But Im sure alot of peeps will be looking for a hook up or to borrow my card
Old 08-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #14
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
I will see if I can go, But most likely I wont. But Happy early B-day you old fart.lol J/k Im not that far off.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:54 AM   #15
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
sweet castro im down if i end up not goin to AZ, happy birfday u old fuck
Old 08-11-2008, 02:53 AM   #16
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by womenbeshoppin View Post
I'm so drawing a cock on your car in the parking lot.
and i'm so gonna draw a car on eric's penis!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 08-11-2008, 06:16 AM   #17
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
God damn son 32 SHIT lol

Old 08-11-2008, 07:19 AM   #18
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Damn E i know that shit is gonna be fun when i lived out there i think i went to Speedzone a few times..

Have a great time bro,

32 huh yeah all my boys are 32 i'm the youngin of the group!!

Happy B-day in advance!!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #19
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
old mutha.. hahha
Old 08-11-2008, 10:28 AM   #20
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^ but hey ill be there some day too lolz!
Happy B-day dude. I would come out but I hate Speedzone.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:45 AM   #21
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
you guys are going down. That's all i have to say.

Jxn and i will put on a show for you guys. Hahahahaa

hahahahaha
Old 08-12-2008, 12:48 AM   #22
vinhnumber
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
vinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfectionvinhnumber is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Castro is a good guy, so i'll mostlikely be there.

=]
Old 08-12-2008, 01:33 AM   #23
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
just asked my manager today and he told me to let him know how many ppl and he'll email the General Manager over at speedzone and see what he can do, but he said it should be no problem.

ill just tell him like 50 ppl, i know theres no way there gunna give that many for free but, that way we can get as many as possible, haha im trying
Old 08-12-2008, 01:57 AM   #24
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
Quote:

Adams Motorsports Park Home Page // Kart Racing, Supermoto, Group Events, Bachelor/Bachelorette parties, Corporate Team Building
Go to Adams Motorsport Park, much more fun than speedzone. Dromo1 has nothing on Adams

I was just there Thursday, only problem is they only had 4 working karts. The rest are waiting for a shipment of parts that got mixed up or something. They should have it fixed soon enough, just call to make sure if you do decide to go there.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:20 AM   #25
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
if ur gonna have girls at ur party though, speedzone is probably better, girls will get borred at adams its too serious lol
Speedzone is more of a date place.

Once you try a real kart though, you will never go back to speedzone lol
Old 08-12-2008, 11:07 AM   #26
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:

nah...
speedzone slick track is the shit....
Old 08-12-2008, 12:15 PM   #27
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
just asked my manager today and he told me to let him know how many ppl and he'll email the General Manager over at speedzone and see what he can do, but he said it should be no problem.

ill just tell him like 50 ppl, i know theres no way there gunna give that many for free but, that way we can get as many as possible, haha im trying
Thats awsome. Yeah, Im not expecting anymore than a dozen people to actually show. But maybe I will get on the phone later and make this thing happen

thanks though, thats dope!

Quote:
if ur gonna have girls at ur party though, speedzone is probably better, girls will get borred at adams its too serious lol
Speedzone is more of a date place.

I cant have girls. Non of them really know about each other They all have there different plans for me throughout the week. I just wanna kick it with the homies for a bit and have some laughs.

And I have been racing on Kart tracks since the mid 90's. I still like the slick track at speedsone. Its just fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
nah...
speedzone slick track is the shit....
TOTALLY !!! lol . I f you havent been, you should show. You can basically drift the whole thing!!
Old 08-12-2008, 12:29 PM   #28
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
awsomeness.

ill be making it out.. dont quite know many of you..

theres a bar so .. karting after a few.. should be fun
Old 08-12-2008, 12:32 PM   #29
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I'll be there.

Yeah

I haven't been in such a long time.
Old 08-12-2008, 12:45 PM   #30
ericcastro
Post Whore!

^Sweet guys. Im stoked.

and yeah, I think it will be alot of fun too. thats why i wanted it at a chill place.
Closed Thread