Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-18-2008, 11:44 PM   #1
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
body work hookup in LA?

basically i have this brick deal that protrudes from my porch and i hit it with my open door as i was coming out the driveway

i was backing up with my door open (to let hot air out) and i basically just hit and scraped the bottom of the door and now it doesn't sit level with where it's supposed to be. i tried closing and opening it and ended up bending in my fender a little bit and now my door doesn't really open or close right either

so long story short, anyone have any body shop hookup or can anyone help me out? i'll be honest, i am pretty low on funds (but who isn't nowadays?) but i'd really love to get it fixed so i can get in and out of my car through the driver's side door again..
ellisonrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2008, 02:38 PM   #2
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
help me pleeeeeease
Old 09-19-2008, 02:50 PM   #3
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
PAC Auto center 562-313-5248 ask for Ozzie. Tell him Ernie sent ya and you want the DTC discount.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #4
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
hit up MIKE (WIDEGTS) on zilvia he can do anything for cheap so holla but hes in irvine...
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:38 PM   #5
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

thanks guys, always lookin out! *thumbs up*
Old 09-19-2008, 05:46 PM   #6
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
hit up MIKE (WIDEGTS) on zilvia he can do anything for cheap so holla but hes in irvine...
goodluck getting anything done by that joker

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote