Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-26-2008, 09:45 PM   #1
bboyswoosh87
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
bboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Question Question about OEM chuki 180SX sideskirts

I was looking for these sideskirts which are on the picture below I know these sideskirts are hard to find in a good condition, so can you guys recommend any sideskirts which look like OEM chuki side skirts.

bboyswoosh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2008, 10:44 PM   #2
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyswoosh87 View Post
I was looking for these sideskirts which are on the picture below I know these sideskirts are hard to find in a good condition, so can you guys recommend any sideskirts which look like OEM chuki side skirts.

actually your wrong those are not oem chuki side skirts they are aftermarket. OEM chuki side skirts are not that hard to find either, they pop up in the for sale section every month or two. In fact there is a set of them for sale right now in the for sale section.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:57 PM   #3
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/advertiser-speci...pair-only.html

Brand new! now that's "hard" to find.

I remember getting mine brand new and at half the price! didn't expect to come across that. I got the instruction manual and all..
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:52 PM   #4
bboyswoosh87
Zilvia Member

bboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enoughbboyswoosh87 will become famous soon enough
Yeah I have the piggy lip. I want my lip to be even with my sideskirts. That is my biggest concern.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:26 AM   #5
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
wats those oem sides that r straight all the way across? the chuki ones i dont like cuz they flair at the bottom

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:59 AM   #6
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
wats those oem sides that r straight all the way across? the chuki ones i dont like cuz they flair at the bottom
what the fuck are you talking about?

you didn't even define what chassis you're speaking of.

i'm gonna ASSUME you mean S13. if so, silvia are flat, and the 180sx have flares at the ends.
also, canadian SE sideskirts are pretty flat (and i think there's a consensus that they aren't the same as silvia)

also, oem rocker panels are flat, soo.... you could just paint those.

oh wait..

also, before anyone asks, the sideskirts in the picture are vertex.

and also, this entire thread should've been a post in "Identifty This"
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 09:15 AM   #7
bboyswoosh87
Zilvia Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek_s13 View Post
what the fuck are you talking about?

you didn't even define what chassis you're speaking of.

i'm gonna ASSUME you mean S13. if so, silvia are flat, and the 180sx have flares at the ends.
also, canadian SE sideskirts are pretty flat (and i think there's a consensus that they aren't the same as silvia)

also, oem rocker panels are flat, soo.... you could just paint those.

oh wait..

also, before anyone asks, the sideskirts in the picture are vertex.

and also, this entire thread should've been a post in "Identifty This"

No because I was looking for the 180sx chuki oem sideskirts. I thought those sideskirts in the picture were it. I have a hard time distinguishing them. I just wanted people to tell me if they know of any sideskirts which looked the same like 180sx oem sideskirts because I thought they were hard to find because everybody keeps telling me they are or are way too expensive and I'm just going to end up F**** them up, so something similar would be fine with me.