Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-05-2008, 01:11 PM   #1
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
FIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I need a job bad!!!!!! Please help

yes i need a job anything to pay bills anyone have any hook up please hook me up!
anywhere in WLA culver city santa monica please!!!! thanks for looking and u hook me up ill hook u up

GARAGE BOSO...........ROOTS AND CULTURE
FIlthy 24O is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 09:38 PM   #2
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

FIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud ofFIlthy 24O has much to be proud of
anybody got anything?

Old 10-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #3
s14jesse
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
s14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14jesse
have u applyed at pepboys they aaaaaalllllways taking ppl 4 anything...and go around the airport i saw of signs saying help wanted and all that
s14jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:59 PM   #4
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

i 2nd that and the airport is a little far...i will check it out though

Old 10-06-2008, 12:51 AM   #5
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
it would help if you stated at least what kind of job, if its the case of any job, i went to eat a pollo loco the other day on sepulveda and national, i saw a sign that they are looking for drivers, you could cash in for tips there, should pay decent in the end, plus your delivering, doesnt sound too boring
Old 10-06-2008, 01:06 AM   #6
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

my driving record is fucked....im looking for any install job...i have experience with electrical.......but yeah pretty much anything that can pay bills

Old 10-06-2008, 01:11 AM   #7
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIlthy 24O View Post
my driving record is fucked....im looking for any install job...i have experience with electrical.......but yeah pretty much anything that can pay bills
i think these places usually allow, 2 pts on ur driving record, but then again, they might not even ask for your driving record...gl bud, if i hear about anything else ill let you know, i know a few electricians, i dont know if they are looking for any help currently though...
Old 10-06-2008, 01:56 AM   #8
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
apply at a coffee bean . . there alwawwys looking starbucks as well

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:14 AM   #9
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

how much u getting paid over there?

Old 10-06-2008, 07:16 PM   #10
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

anyone else?

Old 10-06-2008, 07:24 PM   #11
silviachik420
BANNED

Trader Rating: (5)
silviachik420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
no help to the OP

but i feel you bro im in the same bucket of shit right now aswell i need to find a mechanic job in SD all my side jobs and pissy brake jobs ran out soo i feel ya man..... WE NEED JOBS!!!!!!

anyways im still jockin the grill and c-pillar bar thanks!!!!
silviachik420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:15 PM   #12
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

for sure.......yeah i gotta pay rent soon or im back to hawai ahhahahaha no but really not funny

Old 10-06-2008, 08:58 PM   #13
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
look in the newspaper and look in craigslist they have so much shit that pays alot of money and you dont need much experience
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:02 PM   #14
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

i been all over craigs list not too much the paper ill def check it out thanks for the input any more? anyones job hiring

Old 10-06-2008, 09:05 PM   #15
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

make sure to check even the shit that you dont want to do cause thats the stuff that is ussually hiring
Old 10-06-2008, 09:36 PM   #16
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

yeah sometimes i do get a little picky

Old 10-06-2008, 09:40 PM   #17
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

ya we all do thats how i was for the longest time i wanted a job that i really wanted to do but you cant always get that right away i say get what ever you can and then get what you want or something better while you already have the shit job, check schools for janitor jobs they pay really well i heard
Old 10-06-2008, 10:10 PM   #18
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
i get paid 9 plus tips which is like 2 dollars an hour. . coffeebean.com. .

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:18 AM   #19
JGON85
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
JGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enoughJGON85 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
work at lax like I did, airport minimum wage is about $11/hr.
my old company menzies pays $11/hr for office or warehouse work.

other companies around are the following:

menzies aviation - located @ 5621 w. imperial hwy
swissport @ around menzies north of Northwest building
mercury air cargo - @ century blvd + airport

all you need is to pass background checks and license.
JGON85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:10 AM   #20
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

u got the hook up with a ware house job?

Old 10-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #21
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Hey dude.....what's up? Yeah imma have to agree....tony dude lookin for jobs sucks here. Cuz there lots of em, but like said aboive, mos tof em sucks probably.....imma start finding another job. I just got my check and it was weaksauce dude.....if I find a better job ill letchu know what's up with my job .....but I work far....farther tha the airport.....its chill you gettpo drive your 240...why not....you know who might hire you for a pizza job.....pizza hut.....
Old 10-07-2008, 02:24 PM   #22
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95
go to contemporaryservices.com go to the region section. they take ANYONE i mean anyone no drug test or anything. just need a SSN and a car thats about it. you go to events and wear those yellow jackets that say event staff.

Greatest band eber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
Shit is hot. I repeat, this shit is hot. Fuckin makes your car look like its from Japan land. Anybody want this thing? Its painted OEM black so it looks satanic.
lil240sx95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #23
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Anyone out there that's professional, presentable, and has people skills ~

My marketing company is always looking for people around this time of year for demo/training gigs in retail stores. Starting at $15/hr, but most stuff is only on weekends. There are at least a couple zilvians working for me, in one capacity or another. PM me and let me know what your availability is, a little job history, and I'll see if I can hook you up. You need to be able to drive to/from work.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #24
worangejuice
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
worangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond reputeworangejuice has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
yeah, you may have to suck it up for a bit, take a shit job, and look for you're "I deserve this job" while you're there. Can't tell you how many times I sat on my ass losing money cause I refused to take a job "that I'm above". Nah mean? EZ lube looks to always be hiring on Sepulveda, by target in CC. I hear retail on 3rd st. pays good. Like $12/hr. Shit sucks looking for a new job. My friend was out here for a month and couldn't get a damn job. It depended on him staying here or not. I swear it take like a month to get a new job or at the least see a paycheck. L.A.'s economy is f'd up.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:45 PM   #25
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
you need a job

I have these pain pills i came up on that i need to move..... jk. did you followup with the company i told you about

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:54 PM   #26
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdriveaNissan View Post
i got a job for u but it requires oral skills
dood you should set up your own forum, for gay 240 owners

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:47 PM   #27
FIlthy 24O
Zilvia Junkie

yeah thannk you i did i got an interview thrusday...hows the pruposal idk how to spell

Old 10-07-2008, 06:05 PM   #28
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
craigslist.com

i know a lot of people that have found stable decent paying jobs from there

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:45 PM   #29
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdriveaNissan View Post
i got a job for u but it requires oral skills
i would love to suck on your mom's tits. when can i start?
Old 10-07-2008, 11:18 PM   #30
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
Hit up your local hotels, they are always hiring and if you don't like where they start you at, most hotels will let you transfer to another position or to another property after you give them 6 solid months or so.

That's where I'm at right now, I work Loss Prevention at a hotel and I make $12.21 hourly. That's below the industry standard too. It pays my bills