Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #1
jdmdrft
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
jdmdrft will become famous soon enoughjdmdrft will become famous soon enoughjdmdrft will become famous soon enoughjdmdrft will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
$80,000 civic.

heres something you dont see everyday. a civic with 120,000 invested, $80,000 dollar estimated value.

2003 Honda Civic si Showcar MAKE OFFER
jdmdrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2008, 07:37 PM   #2
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I dont think all that stuff equates do 120,000 dollars invested into it....tenzo wheels and other cheap crap? I mean cmon....
shishcabobers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:37 PM   #3
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
$80,000 civic = GAY

For that money he could at least make it look good. Or buy wheels that are not TENZO...

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:42 PM   #4
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
"BUT IM TAKING THE HIGH BITTER.TAKING OFFERS"

Wow, what an intelligent individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:46 PM   #5
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
ummm...who the fucking came up with that estimate? if anything..the price should be less than msrp when he bought it in 2003.. 80k to 120k..buy a damn 911 turbo
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #6
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
what a P.O.S civic
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:00 PM   #7
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
120k. really? what shop ripped him off is what i want to know! lol

shits worth maybe 20k to a die hard car show guy, nothing more.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:07 PM   #8
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
hahahah there is no way all that stuff he put in is 120K. wtf. hahaha
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:21 PM   #9
lolatclint
BANNED

lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
i offer a double cheeseburger
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:25 PM   #10
palmdale_mob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
palmdale_mob is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
All that money invested & did you see its only pushing 210 tops
palmdale_mob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:27 PM   #11
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
lol for 120k i would expect a fully built motor...not a stock honda with a greddy kit.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #12
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
I replied to the post... lets see what he says lol.

Quote:
Old 10-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #13
silviakid2790
BANNED

silviakid2790 is an unknown quantity at this point
bahahahhaahah
silviakid2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #14
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
who cares, you just helped advertise his sale to more people on zilvia
Old 10-26-2008, 08:35 PM   #15
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
who cares, you just helped advertise his sale to more people on zilvia
Well.. you don't actually think anyone on Zilvia would buy it, do you? While it is advertising, it's not going to do any good.

Quote:
Old 10-26-2008, 08:46 PM   #16
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
hahah true.. no one likes show cars anymore, we all perfer ziptied kits here lol
Old 10-26-2008, 09:10 PM   #17
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i want to take this

and demolish this
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:16 PM   #18
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
with 120,000 invested, you'd figure he could at least buy a nicer camera... He clearly has the money.

Typical ricer civic owner.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 09:18 PM   #19
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
well it is a failed marketing for sure.

but maybe it is really $120k invested because the loser finance everything and got raped on interested rate.
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:02 PM   #20
driven_
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
driven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to beholddriven_ is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
holy shiz.
120K.
thats a brand new NSX + used MKIV supra
Old 10-26-2008, 10:04 PM   #21
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
yeah no way that is 120k. i used to be in the custom audio stuff, and what i did, compared to this guy. i would say he might have put like 50k, seriously. all that fiberglass work isn't cheap. but that's ridiculous. i'd rather buy a porsche or something and build the crap out of that.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:06 PM   #22
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Someone make a craigslist thread.

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:07 PM   #23
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Here is the email I got after I asked for more pics,,

I will send you pics, but you don't know what we are asking out of the car. Not being rude, but my husband didn't put a price in the advertisement. If you have called and asked the price, then sorry for the confusion. Let me know if you still need pictures. Thanks for your time.

Quote:
Old 10-26-2008, 10:10 PM   #24
HyperTek
Post Whore!

sounds like one of those relationships where the guy spends all his and Her money to build his dream show car , working their asses off and all they have for it is a showcar and a shitty camera
Old 10-26-2008, 10:11 PM   #25
Ben G
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Ben G is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
Here is the email I got after I asked for more pics,,

I will send you pics, but you don't know what we are asking out of the car. Not being rude, but my husband didn't put a price in the advertisement. If you have called and asked the price, then sorry for the confusion. Let me know if you still need pictures. Thanks for your time.

that line of bullshit when asking for some pictures, are they trying to sell the car or not
Ben G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:15 PM   #26
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
120,000 huh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA......(COUGH COUGH COUGH)....HAHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:18 PM   #27
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I'd buy it if I had the money..

then push it off a cliff.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:23 PM   #28
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

ravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enough
Haha I rather buy an R8 or something more luxurious for 80k. This guys must be out of his mind to think he can get more than 15k for that crap.
ravinaziankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:33 PM   #29
hassanbakar123
Zilvia Junkie

hassanbakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Who would buy that?

nobody
hassanbakar123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 10:34 PM   #30
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX

the shit you can find on craigslist....
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote