Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-31-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Works Concepts A++

*surprisingly didn't find one on these guys, so i decided to make one*

Props to Eric for the service. Answered emails quickly, shipped out quickly with tracking information, stuff arrived perfect! Ordered the ARC Hood Panel and some Lug nuts. Perfect stuff, shipped FedEx so arrived on Saturday which is even better!

only gripe is they didn't include an invoice with the order...i'm the type that likes to have records of all my purchases...would buy from again.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #2
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Yes, Eric is the best!

I ordered some Kics caliber 24 lug nuts, but I forgot to mention they were for a toyota so I had the wrong pitch. Anyway, he was fast enough and changed them before they were picked up for shipping. Got them about a week later (which is super for international shipping).

Would do business again.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Eric definitely hooked it up. I ordered some H&R spacers from him. He called his vendor that day and had them ship the next morning. Wait gets better, H&R accidentally put one wrong stud in the package. I called up Eric told him what happened, he spoke to his vendor and H&R shipped out the stud to me no charge. Thanks man. Would def. do business with him again!!! Keep up the good work!
EDT007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 09:46 AM   #4
jarober
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
jarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
bought a rad from them the other week. Came fast and perfect as they said it would. Would defnitely buy from them again.
jarober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:49 PM   #5
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
I purchased an ACT clutch and Axxis brake pads from Eric from Works Concept. He is definitely a great salesman to do business with. Great communication and great pricing. I highly recommend him for any vehicle application needs. I will definitely continue to do business with him in the future.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:29 PM   #6
jivetoast
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
jivetoast is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jivetoast
i bought rad hoses from them then i realised that i had the wrong rad so i called eric thought he sent wrong hoses but it was my mistake and had a rad in 2 days
jivetoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #7
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
ordered from him again for replacement lug nuts. i swear he's the only guy that i called at midnight (9 PM west coast time) and he actually picked up, was able to place my order and ship it out that next morning. talk about customer service!

I DO NOT KNOW OF ANY OTHER PLACE THAT I CAN ACTUALLY CALL, TALK TO SOMEONE, AND PLACE AN ORDER AT THAT TIME OF NIGHT EXCEPT WORKS CONCEPTS

definitely big thumbs up for Eric for his awesome service.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:26 PM   #8
[domi]

Trader Rating: (0)
[domi] is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Very impressed with Eric as well. Ordered suspension parts from him, he kept communication until they arrived. I thereafter had some questions about fitment and what top mounts to use with them. Not only did he answer my questions to the best of his ability, but he also researched my issue on his own, fed me that info and then proceeded to contact other customers of his that run the same coilovers and let me know how they navigated the issue themselves. Awesome guy, +1!

Summary: Prompt and continuous communication. Went out of his way to resolve my issue, which had nothing to do with his product. Great!
[domi] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:03 AM   #9
kouki819
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (27)
kouki819 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
it's great doing business with Eric. He hooked me up with a great price on the koyo radiator
kouki819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #10
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thought I'd share my experiences with Eric as well.

I bought some lug nuts, rotors, and brake lines from him. He responds very quickly, and communicates very well with the status of the order.

Will definitely do more orders through him.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #11
tinto

Trader Rating: (1)
tinto is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Received a set of KW clubsports from Eric last week for my S15.
Once they were in his hands (delay on some parts in Germany) they were across to me within 5 days - which is staggering for shipping to Australia!

Good communication and great price - thanks Eric.

I find myself browsing their site looking for things to buy as I know they will be in my hands faster (and cheaper) than the local distributor.
tinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #12
voiddweller
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
voiddweller is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I wish I noticed this thread earlier. Ordered some KW V3's for my S14a from Eric a couple years ago. Great price and service. Very impressed. Would definitely recommend his business.