Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
Drftn93SR

Trader Rating: (0)
Drftn93SR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question A/C Install...?

With the brutal days of heat popping its head out.... I have decided to put A/C back into my 240... Its a 93 hatch... it has an sr20 dropped into it.... I purchased another set of A/C lines from a DOHC KA... i was wondering if anyone has any experience putting these in while the engine is in... do you just need to make a new bracket for SOHC compressors for sr... or will i have to make one for the DOHC as well? If anyone has pictures or knows of a how to write up please let me know... If anyone has done this and took pictues or pictures of the engine bay without the engine in it... please let me know...
Drftn93SR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2009, 12:55 PM   #2
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
google "codyace sr20det" that will give you all the answers, also there is a search button that helps to...
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote