Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
motoman6968
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
motoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Talking Parts Clearance (getting out of the 240 Game)

Ok my 240sx was stolen along with most of the parts by Mathew McWilliams, if you ever see him feel free to use as much "self defense" on him as needed. I am a college student that really cant focus any more time or energy into rebuilding what I lost. The parts that I am putting up for sale are all used but in damn good condition. I will have to update this thread with the parts I forget. I have pics for all of them but not on me as I write this so they'll have to be on request until I can post them all up.

-I have, a Origin rear bumper, front bumper, side skirts, and front fenders.
(front bumper and fenders are for S15 Conversion). 150 each and they had all been professionally primered with House of Kolor paint by Phantasy Kolor in washington. They are ready to go.

-S15 Headlights-300$

-S13 Type X taillights (with RPS13 center piece)-$300

-S13 climate control with all sensors-$125

-Tanabe Concept G blue exhaust-$200

-Momo Trek Alcantara steering wheel w/quick release and hub-175

-240sx pre molded and cut floormats(black) with Silvia stitched instead of 240sx
-$20

I'll try and think of more but I'll have to go to my storage and check. Some of the prices I can work with a little but most of these prices are already less than half price of what I paid. and none of these have been more than mounted once or twice. The digital climate control was taken out of a front clip so it has been used until car was shipped. All the sensors are intact and still wired to the unit.

If you need pics send me a message that includes your email address. I havent used this site in a while so I have forgotten if I can send pics VIA PM

Thanks again for looking,
Gavin

By the way prices do not include shipping as I have no idea where u might be in the country.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/10905...means-you.html