Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-22-2009, 05:45 AM   #31
1Via!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all1Via! is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1Via!
Well executed but still makes me cringe.
I mean, an engine? And a specific, over-popular one at that. I suppose if an RB means that much to you, who cares.
1Via! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2009, 06:16 AM   #32
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
im sure there are some old farts with L28 tattoos on their arms

and of those old farts im sure there are some who are shocked to see that response expressions to their tattoos have changed over the years.

and of those old farts im sure there are more than a few who are embarrassed to explain what it is
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:47 AM   #33
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

svensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to svensko
"Grandpa, why do you have antique internal combustion components engraved into your arm?"

"Well, Sally, back when I had more money than sense..."
Old 10-22-2009, 07:21 AM   #34
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
history channel show on tattoos just quoted a nationwide survey that stated 17% of tattooed american adults have ink they regret.
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:47 AM   #35
Soup Nazi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Soup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond reputeSoup Nazi has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by svensko View Post
"Grandpa, why do you have antique internal combustion components engraved into your arm?"

"Well, Sally, back when I had more money than sense..."

msglength
Nissanparts.cc... Enjuku-Racing

Ever bought anything from me?
Leave a review
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=200877
Soup Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:53 AM   #36
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Via! View Post
Well executed but still makes me cringe.
I mean, an engine? And a specific, over-popular one at that. I suppose if an RB means that much to you, who cares.
its not necessary just one engine...... I am and always will be a gearhead so its fitting
Ive wanted a sleeve for a long time but never knew what to get. I wanted something that spoke about me and my life not just some random bullshit like tribal (which is gay anyways) that speaks nothing about my character or person. So I found this well suited to me......
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 12:58 PM   #37
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you know this one doesn't wash off.........right?
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:29 PM   #38
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Eighty SE-K View Post
its not necessary just one engine...... I am and always will be a gearhead so its fitting
Ive wanted a sleeve for a long time but never knew what to get. I wanted something that spoke about me and my life not just some random bullshit like tribal (which is gay anyways) that speaks nothing about my character or person. So I found this well suited to me......
That's how I see it. It's about being a gear-head. If you you love cars you love cars. Even for someone like myself who doesn't even own a fun car at this point in his life if i had a car related tattoo I wouldn't be embarrassed of it because I love cars just as much today as i did 10 years ago. And at some point I will have a few toys again, and then it'll mean even more.

I agree on the Tribal stuff too. That doesn't mean shit to anyone at any point in their life. You weren't in a fuck in tribe. But you sir are a car car and this fits.

If it would have been GTR or something, that would have been gay (see Caviler tat), but this is just general car related art so it's cool.

I'd give someone mad props for something like that if I saw it.
Old 10-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #39
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
wtf happened to the turbo? looks like micheal j fox did it
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:33 PM   #40
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
That's how I see it. It's about being a gear-head. If you you love cars you love cars. Even for someone like myself who doesn't even own a fun car at this point in his life if i had a car related tattoo I wouldn't be embarrassed of it because I love cars just as much today as i did 10 years ago. And at some point I will have a few toys again, and then it'll mean even more.

I agree on the Tribal stuff too. That doesn't mean shit to anyone at any point in their life. You weren't in a fuck in tribe. But you sir are a car car and this fits.

If it would have been GTR or something, that would have been gay (see Caviler tat), but this is just general car related art so it's cool.

I'd give someone mad props for something like that if I saw it.
good at least someone feels the same way as me and understands..... i was gonna get a sleeve reguardless of what i decided to get..... so there was going to be SOMETHING on my arm..... this is best fitted not only am i a full time technician but motorsports and cars are in my blood and always will be..... there is a zillion other things i coulda got that dont speak a fraction of what this does about me..... iu know dragon tats are cool but what the fuck does that have to do with me?
Old 10-22-2009, 03:34 PM   #41
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
If you don't have anything nice to say...

In all seriousness, you should have done an LS1 swap instead. Oh wait wrong thread.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:01 PM   #42
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel. View Post
if you don't have anything nice to say...

In all seriousness, you should have done an ls1 swap instead. Oh wait wrong thread.

lmao............
Old 10-22-2009, 04:09 PM   #43
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by airforceone451 View Post
looks good! as long as it means something to you, others opinion's don't matter!
Co-signed!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #44
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
nice tat but not a fan of car parts for tats....
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:31 PM   #45
510-SR20DET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
510-SR20DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
5 more years, when technology introduces the new engine/parts that alot more efficient, faster and stronger, he will be thinking "was i an idiot to have this piece of shit tattooed on my arm?"
anyway, always can laser to remove it, right?
Old 10-22-2009, 07:03 PM   #46
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Well, as far as I can see in the pics, his tat just consists of a turbo, pistons and, timing chain cog. I'm pretty sure motors in the future will still have that stuff.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:46 PM   #47
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Despite what people say, OP's tattoo is a lot better than other automotive inspired tattoos we've seen in the past.

Personally, I like it. At least it's not a flaming cavalier, haha.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:30 AM   #48
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Flamin cavalier ^^ thats what i was thinkin. Now that was some stupid shit.

This tat actually came out real nice imo. I like it. Like folks said before, once a gear head, forever a gear head. Thats a sick ass tat. As long as your happy with it, fuck it.

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:44 AM   #49
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
Why did this guy get to make a whole thread about his tat don't we already have a tattoo thread

LeftNutOfGowd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:00 AM   #50
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510-SR20DET View Post
5 more years, when technology introduces the new engine/parts that alot more efficient, faster and stronger, he will be thinking "was i an idiot to have this piece of shit tattooed on my arm?"
anyway, always can laser to remove it, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Well, as far as I can see in the pics, his tat just consists of a turbo, pistons and, timing chain cog. I'm pretty sure motors in the future will still have that stuff.
No shit.

510-SR20DET, mainstream plug-in EV's cars are JUST coming to market next year. Hydrogen cars are still at LEAST 15-20 years off if they ever happen at all. It's going to be at least another 10-15 years after that when the Internal combustion engine is not the main engine source of the world.

Nice try though.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:09 AM   #51
choleboy
BANNED

choleboy is an unknown quantity at this point
car tattoos = lulz.
choleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 02:16 PM   #52
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
at first glance at the thread title i was like NO BRO DON'T DO IT. but after seeing how it progressed.... looks sick man. keep it up.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #53
Team DET
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
Team DET is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
sick imo............
Old 10-23-2009, 08:46 PM   #54
turbointl

turbointl is an unknown quantity at this point
lovin it brobot
turbointl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:08 AM   #55
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
it reminds me of the guy in the bar the other night... the one wearing the mopar shirt and have the dodge daytona tatoo... sometimes you've just found your calling for the rest of your life.. I really hope you actually own one of these things..

I mean that's like getting a ferrari tatoo when you drive a focus...
Old 10-24-2009, 06:42 AM   #56
Ali 556
Zilvia Junkie

Ali 556 is a well-known jackass
Not bad...

You will get Hep B And/Or Hep C B/c you love the ''intrent most over rated engine''

After 20 years i'll see you in the nearest hospital shopping for a liver ok?

Oh And 3.0 L 2JZ (stroker to 3.4L) > 2.6L

Last edited by Ali 556; 10-24-2009 at 09:43 AM..
Ali 556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 08:55 AM   #57
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

^^^^^^

skyline > poopra

good day sir

ps WTF is a storker? is that what brings baby 2jz's?
Old 10-24-2009, 09:43 AM   #58
Ali 556
Zilvia Junkie

Ali 556 is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Eighty SE-K View Post
^^^^^^

skyline > poopra

good day sir

ps WTF is a storker? is that what brings baby 2jz's?
Bad spelling..i meant stroker kits

Last edited by Ali 556; 10-24-2009 at 01:04 PM..
Ali 556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:56 AM   #59
theslows13
Zilvia Member

theslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enough
i dig it. excellent design work. looks almost like some the artwork for the band TOOL, your tattoo artist does great work

and i KNOW if you didnt post that it was an RB26, people would have not bagged it at all.

and "ali556", learn to "spill" *spell* before you try to make fun of someone. it makes YOU look dumb
theslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 12:11 PM   #60
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I'm going to agree that as far as car tats go this one is pretty cool because of the abstract nature of it. I was expecting a good laugh at somebody else's expense but you surprised me, good job

ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote