Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-09-2010, 11:12 PM   #1
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
WB S14 Totalled in Hollywood Updates-Rebuild-Mk4Supra new build

Please, read..
Some of you may have seen my car before...
some from the Photoshoot with Milton's (SCWEET) sc400, and some from the Wheel fitment thread.
I recently had a lot of work done to my S14 and it was my pride and joy.
as much as people say it's impossible to be unique, I beleive I built something pretty unique! it was ready for paint the plan was to do a custom candy purple, 6 days after my birthday, something horrible happened...

March 9th I was headed to school when a lady hit my car, in a freak and almost unexplicable accident.....
She crossed three lanes and slammed into my rear quarter panel, I watched "in horrer" in slowmotion
kinda" as she moved tried to drive straight through my car to make a turn.
the accident caused me to spin out and end up under a semi truck(18 wheeler) which dragged me for half a block..., I wasn't seriously hurt, but my car was destroyed!!!

I am very freaked out because LAPD came to the scene took a lot of notes and guess what? did not file a POLICE REPORT!
when I asked why, they said standard procedure when there is no serious injuries( no one is taken in an ambulance) they dont make an official police report,

HERE IS WHERE I NEED HELP and why I am posting this:

I know there was one witness, the police said someone had called in shortly after the accident,when I asked for a copy of the report or the witnesses info they said that I had to wait till the police report came out, now 1 month later I find out there actually is no report and the report the statement made is no where to be found.
If any one has any info or possibly saw this happen please contact me asap.
My lawyer is talking about dropping the case if we dont have the witness or the police report.I remember seeing a few 240's in the area and even after the accident I saw 240's parked nearby but there was a big crowd and I wasn't able to find any witnesses myself
please help by reposting as much as possible, I am also posting on Nico, and craigslist.
Pics are below:

Last edited by GabeS14; 03-26-2021 at 07:11 AM..
GabeS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 11:19 PM   #2
ILLES13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (41)
ILLES13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Wow man, i'm a good friend of Milt's too.

Sorry about your loss man, the car was beautiful.
I hope you find the right person who can help you
ILLES13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:20 PM   #3
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that sucks man.. someone did a hit and run on my car back in 03 and i got a police report on it..
Old 05-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #4
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
Are u selling the good pair?
godrifttoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #5
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLES13 View Post
Wow man, i'm a good friend of Milt's too.

Sorry about your loss man, the car was beautiful.
I hope you find the right person who can help you
Thanks man, I know it sounds crazy, I I know a lot of people saw the accident, Hollywood is sooo busy at 5 pm there must have been at least 100 witnesses, I was so amazed no one came to help or give their name as witnesses...
I stopped so many times before to help or give my name as witness in acidents, especially with nissans involved,
I know the community is huge so there is a chance someone saw it.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #6
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
man...hard to look at...Glad your ok Gabe & good luck....had a similiar accident happen and the f@#$% got away with it and i got nothing...

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:34 PM   #7
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
wait, so you got hit by a car, which knocked you under a moving semi truck, which then dragged you down the street?

shoulda had a gopro hero, that would have been a SICK vid
Old 05-09-2010, 11:48 PM   #8
shiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (42)
shiftdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
you're a dick dude....but anyways, that really sucks, hope you can get down to the bottom of it and get some money back.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:57 PM   #9
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
omg i saw this at the track a couple months ago, it was so dopee! Im glad to hear your okae. hope you get everything settled!
Old 05-10-2010, 12:15 AM   #10
199240sxcoupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
199240sxcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
that sucks sexy s14
glad you are ok
199240sxcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #11
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
im sorry for ur lost, is there any way u can get video footage from the stores? if there was stores. might be hard bkuz it was over a month ago.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:18 AM   #12
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
wait, so you got hit by a car, which knocked you under a moving semi truck, which then dragged you down the street?

shoulda had a gopro hero, that would have been a SICK vid
harsh, but yea, i do agree it was a freak accident, got spun into a 180 jumped the curb b..back into the street, then hit a 2nd car, then kept sliding across 3 lanes, and hit the rear wheels of the truck, by some miracle I didnt go under the wheels, they spit me out to the side ad=nd i got caught by the rear tail/bumper of the semi which caught on my fender and roof, and dragged me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBuddahboi View Post
omg i saw this at the track a couple months ago, it was so dopee! Im glad to hear your okae. hope you get everything settled!
well, car is professionally upraised and all so so I would get the entire value of the car, the problem is without a police report, or a witness i have nothing,
I am hoping someone who saw it happen sees my threads I also posted on craigslist and nico.
Old 05-10-2010, 12:18 AM   #13
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickstatus View Post
im sorry for ur lost, is there any way u can get video footage from the stores? if there was stores. might be hard bkuz it was over a month ago.
Yes there is partial video footage, but it only captures the final collision with the truck and not the most important part!
Old 05-10-2010, 12:29 AM   #14
slideways2004
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
slideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enoughslideways2004 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slideways2004
This is a horrible situation. I really hope you get it figured out.
slideways2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:40 AM   #15
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Gabe, the only guy I know who talked about it is Heath (Shmex on Socal-drift, link), but I don't know how much he saw.

Didn't the other lady have matching damage from the first contact with your car?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:43 AM   #16
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Gabe, the only guy I know who talked about it is Heath (Shmex on Socal-drift, link), but I don't know how much he saw.

Didn't the other lady have matching damage from the first contact with your car?
Yes she does, perfect damage on her fender(front) matching the damage on my rear fender, she says of course I shifted into her lane..
she also had a dog in the front seat!
the skid marks also show my car in the 3rd lane and then sliding into the curb, then spin marks, its crazy how no invstigation whatsoever by the insurance company even happens, they just came to my house and took pics then they said if i had pics i could send it to them..
Old 05-10-2010, 01:00 AM   #17
javib00st
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
javib00st is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
no serious injuries
whaaaaattt!?! can you see that wheel! hurts to look through those pics. pimp down!
Old 05-10-2010, 01:06 AM   #18
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
wow gabe, i feel bad for you. I haven't see you out at a meet since the arcadia one. sorry man, good luck finding any info .
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:16 AM   #19
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
So is she not admitting fault?

I had 2 accidents. One I was t boned by someone running a red light (cops came no police report, and I got reff ticket) and the second one I got rear ended (cops came no police report again). Both cases my car was tottaled but luckily they admitted fault. Maybe try contacting her.
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:40 AM   #20
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
glad you're ok and nice care btw. i really hope people can help you out.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:49 AM   #21
Unknown007
Zilvia Member

Unknown007 is an unknown quantity at this point
WHAT THE HELL!!!I hate cops to the max seriously.IDK but if this was me I would've got the ladies info and plates.Took pictures myself and if she refused to offer info I would have then took down the other car's plates and info involved.I know it's too much to do at the shocking time but something to keep in mind since some people are so retarded and can't drive.Hope everything turns out good.Try haunt that lady down hopefully her car hasn't been fixed.
Unknown007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:14 AM   #22
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Damn Gabe!!

Super sorry to hear it dude but luckily you escaped unharmed.

Those are vans old wheels right? Im gonna have to tell him next time I talk to him.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 02:58 AM   #23
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
damn i hate the fact that she wont admit that she is at fault. Cops have to quit making excuses to not write a police report. If a life was at serious risk they should make an extra step to help evaluate future situations. Its their job and should fulfill tax payers money. Thats from my perspective

i see myself chillin' on the trailer in your third pic.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:04 AM   #24
EccentricAces
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
EccentricAces is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Man that is F'd up foreals...

Good to see that your okay Gabe and most importantly have no major injuries.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:50 AM   #25
JDM Sil4ty
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
JDM Sil4ty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
thats hella efffed up .. hellafresh 14 Gabe ... very UNIQUE .. hope you find someone to really help you with your situation ..
Old 05-10-2010, 06:01 AM   #26
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
Awwww man!!! Seeing the pics almost brought a tear to my eye! Your 14 was SOOO awesome.
Good luck with your situation, and good to hear you werent hurt.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:23 AM   #27
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
F the police coming straight from the underground
Old 05-10-2010, 06:50 AM   #28
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
gabe i'm glad your alright, hopefully you'll be able to find someone that saw this.
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:13 AM   #29
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
F'in cops man. Dumbass motherf'ers. About same thing happened to me over here.

3 lane one way road, i was in left lane, dude is in right lane, coming up to a green light at about 50mph, dude decides to cut across 2 lanes without signaling, outta nowhere just cut across like a drunk, i ended up T-boning him, my whole front end was pushed about 3-4ft in, his car kinda looked like your quarters. Cops decides he doesnt want to file a police report, so he says to exchange information, i didnt know at the time that a police report would make such a big difference in time. Ended up waiting 2 months after wreck with no car, but ended up getting double what the car was worth lol. Dumbass insurance company.

All the evidence should be on your car and hers. If the insurance company cant figure that out, then sue them.

What about the semi driver? he didnt see anything?

What kind of car was she driving? Get that money from that bitch.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:45 AM   #30
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Really sorry to see this man, that's terrible- but I am glad you're alright. Best of luck with getting everything sorted out- hopefully someone will come forward.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote