Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
Bigalow311
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Bigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hampton Roads October Meet

Next meet will be in Virginia Beach. Details are as follows:

Nissan 2010 Meet/Cruise Info
When: October 23rd
Where: Mt. Trashmore Parking Lot (On the left side of Edwin Drive)

So we're trying to set up another meet for us all to go on.
Mainly trying to just set up a place for us all to meet for us all to meet up and head on a cruise much like the past Nissan Meet Cruise from NN to VB.
Would like to set it up around LATE October and to allow people more time to have time to set up wahtever they need to do their cars by then and also give them time to get the word out.

If you have any ideas, post them on the thread and we'll see what we can all work out.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:15 AM   #2
buentellomma
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
buentellomma is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i wont be making this one reuben, ill be in vegas for the last 2 weeks of oct for military tdy, you should check out my new sleeper setup on my car
buentellomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
Bigalow311
Zilvia Junkie

Bigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymoreBigalow311 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by buentellomma View Post
i wont be making this one reuben, ill be in vegas for the last 2 weeks of oct for military tdy, you should check out my new sleeper setup on my car

No worries. There'll be more, I'm sure.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
RzenConcptS13

RzenConcptS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
im up in richmond, if anyone from the richmond area wants to roll down for this meet
RzenConcptS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 11:17 AM   #5
Bigalow311
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RzenConcptS13 View Post
im up in richmond, if anyone from the richmond area wants to roll down for this meet
Make the caravan down in Hampton, VA.

"For those interested in a caravan out to the meet from the Hampton/Newport News side of the water, we will be meeting up in the parking lot in front of AMC 24 & Books-A-Million on Big Bethel Rd. right next to Hampton Roads Center Pkwy at around 11 AM. If you would like to join hit me up and let me know you're coming or just show up. We will leave at 11:30 on the dot to head out to Trashmore so if you're late you will be on your own!! Thanks, and hope to see you there.. or at least at the meet."

amc24 - Google ƒ}ƒbƒv
Old 10-05-2010, 07:20 AM   #6
mattxhand

mattxhand is an unknown quantity at this point
I know I'm kind of out of place here but long story short, I'm here from over at Mazdas247.com. We may have a meet on the 23rd in that area. Are you guys interested in meeting up?
mattxhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:08 AM   #7
Bigalow311
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattxhand View Post
I know I'm kind of out of place here but long story short, I'm here from over at Mazdas247.com. We may have a meet on the 23rd in that area. Are you guys interested in meeting up?
This is a Nissan/Infiniti meetup but if you wanna roll out with Mazdas then that's cool. Let me know what you want to do and I'll give the rest of the Nissan guys a heads up.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:02 PM   #8
mattxhand

Sweet. I have a MSP and there's a few with Speed3s that may come. If you guys want to, we are meeting up on next Saturday (10/16) at the Super K on Holland off of Windsor Oaks next to Dairy Queen in Virginia Beach for a night shoot at some point and you are more than welcome to come. Figured it would be a nice culture switch for once.

If anyone wants to join in, just let me know.
Old 10-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #9
Bigalow311
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Sweet. I have a MSP and there's a few with Speed3s that may come. If you guys want to, we are meeting up on next Saturday (10/16) at the Super K on Holland off of Windsor Oaks next to Dairy Queen in Virginia Beach for a night shoot at some point and you are more than welcome to come. Figured it would be a nice culture switch for once.

If anyone wants to join in, just let me know.
Is a normal meet up? I live in York Co and VB is too far from me... I was thinking about hitting up freedom wash this sat because I've never been.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:22 PM   #10
mattxhand

Well somewhat normal. We're probably going to do some night shots on top of Dick's Sporting Goods and probably do some rolling shots. Freedom wash (from the few I've been to) is normally really whack. A bunch of ricers, mustang elitists, and guys who think they run a 8.5 @ 167 in a SRT4.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:00 PM   #11
Bigalow311
Zilvia Junkie

I'll go if you guys can can get shoots of my car too. (^_^)

I'm in need of glamorous pix.

What's the address to the place? I'll try to get some Z buddies to go
Old 10-07-2010, 11:47 PM   #12
buentellomma
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
buentellomma is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
my trip got canned so i might ride down to trashmore with you guys if i dont have anything going on
buentellomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #13
Bigalow311
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Well somewhat normal. We're probably going to do some night shots on top of Dick's Sporting Goods and probably do some rolling shots. Freedom wash (from the few I've been to) is normally really whack. A bunch of ricers, mustang elitists, and guys who think they run a 8.5 @ 167 in a SRT4.
You never got back with me. I have other plans anyways.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:35 PM   #14
LSjauN

LSjauN is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigalow311 View Post
Make the caravan down in Hampton, VA.

"For those interested in a caravan out to the meet from the Hampton/Newport News side of the water, we will be meeting up in the parking lot in front of AMC 24 & Books-A-Million on Big Bethel Rd. right next to Hampton Roads Center Pkwy at around 11 AM. If you would like to join hit me up and let me know you're coming or just show up. We will leave at 11:30 on the dot to head out to Trashmore so if you're late you will be on your own!! Thanks, and hope to see you there.. or at least at the meet."

amc24 - Google ƒ}ƒbƒv
You should edit/put anything Pertaining to Caravans from certain areas in your OP, I think It'd make it a little easier to see/search. That and there's alot of people that won't read the entire thread, just the first post.

Quote:
Is a normal meet up? I live in York Co and VB is too far from me... I was thinking about hitting up freedom wash this sat because I've never been.
Freedom Wash is Garbage, unless you roll with 15/20 of your own friends and you seperate yourselves from all the Jackassery and riced out bullshit.

ANDDDD

I'll be there, rolling with my boy in his rb'd s13. He went with his Girl last time in the Red Kouki s14.

p.s....I'm on Driven as all4sr's...lol
Old 10-15-2010, 12:44 PM   #15
Bigalow311
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSjauN View Post
He went with his Girl last time in the Red Kouki s14.
...Damn. He let you sleep in his bed too?

Old 10-16-2010, 12:58 AM   #16
LSjauN

Quote:
...Damn. He let you sleep in his bed too?

I mean, it's not like his girl doesn't have enought cushion in them tata's...lol
Old 10-16-2010, 12:24 PM   #17
mattxhand

Shit, I'm sorry. I don't know the exact address, but we will all be up on top of Dick's Sporting Goods tonight by 8.

If you are still interested, call me at (757)777-6448. Obviously my name is Matt.
Old 10-16-2010, 03:41 PM   #18
Bigalow311
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Shit, I'm sorry. I don't know the exact address, but we will all be up on top of Dick's Sporting Goods tonight by 8.

If you are still interested, call me at (757)777-6448. Obviously my name is Matt.

I'm going out tonight and next weekend is the Nissan meet. Hopefully, we'll see you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSjauN View Post
I mean, it's not like his girl doesn't have enought cushion in them tata's...lol

I don't remember her last Nissan meet! Seriously though that comment and your signature crack me up!
Old 10-18-2010, 09:29 AM   #19
LSjauN

Quote:
I don't remember her last Nissan meet! Seriously though that comment and your signature crack me up!
lolololol, I didn't even notice that, weak shit