Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:42 AM   #1
jinesz32
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
jinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jinesz32
Wheres all the 240s in Honolulu 808 ?!

Seems like all the threads on all the Hawaii forums are dead, I'm wondering if theres any local meets here. I just moved here to Honolulu and I'm about to register my coupe, I'd like to go on some cruises if peoples are down!
jinesz32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2012, 12:03 AM   #2
Q.Smooth127
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Q.Smooth127 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Too many cops thats why. And Oahu has really stupid auto vehicle laws like requiring Recon...so practically everyone gets pulled over and is instantly fined $70 for a recon fine, then maybe a few other misc fines like loud exhaust or something if the cop wants to be a cock. (it beats smog laws...but still just as bad needing a reconstruction permit to "legally" drive wit coilovers lol). So just wait for Hellaflush and you can talk wit the 240 dudes here.
Q.Smooth127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:39 PM   #3
jinesz32
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
jinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jinesz32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.Smooth127 View Post
Too many cops thats why. And Oahu has really stupid auto vehicle laws like requiring Recon...so practically everyone gets pulled over and is instantly fined $70 for a recon fine, then maybe a few other misc fines like loud exhaust or something if the cop wants to be a cock. (it beats smog laws...but still just as bad needing a reconstruction permit to "legally" drive wit coilovers lol). So just wait for Hellaflush and you can talk wit the 240 dudes here.
I see, I'm just running Tein springs and I failed safety for a 1.5" drop lol. I rather just pass smog since my car is just running a KA, but for all the SR's and swapped cars there lucky ! Will probably just wait till Hellaflush to meet some people, I was just wondering if there were like any local meets here, I've searched and I've seen toyota people meet up and go for drives and hit up podium after.
jinesz32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:07 PM   #4
d4rkmus4sh1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
d4rkmus4sh1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I feel like the car scene here is really only in person
like no one goes on forums, maybe they just call around and make things happen
I was at hellaflush and there were a TON of sick rides there.
Most of them didnt have a recon sticker lol
but yeah I think to get into the scene you just have to be lucky and find them!
I also hear car theft is big on oahu @.@
d4rkmus4sh1 is offline   Reply With Quote