Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Exclamation Y U no keep me logged in Zilvia?

So I keep having to type my user name and password all the time now, even after I click the 'remember me' box and use Google Chrome's remember password option. I'm not having the same problem with Facebook, or another forum I frequent as I'm constantly logged in those whenever I visit that site. I haven't tried it on Firefox or any other browser.

Any ideas? Am I the only one that's having this issue?

I do keep getting this error message though:

[IMG][/IMG]

Why can't Zilvia redirect it's own link?

Suggestions welcome.

xquizitditz
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2012, 08:15 PM   #2
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Have you tried logging in, clicking the "remember me" box and then making a bookmark once you are logged in?

i used to have this same problem on another forum and this is what i found to solve my issue.
Old 04-02-2012, 09:55 PM   #3
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Chrome is using the log-in widget in the upper right when you are on a log-in page.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:01 PM   #4
delado
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
delado is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
you're using chrome that's your problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
That's because everyone with a zenki feels sorry for themselves and they find commonality in the fact that there's no hope for making them look remotely good.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:47 PM   #5
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
Have you tried logging in, clicking the "remember me" box and then making a bookmark once you are logged in?

i used to have this same problem on another forum and this is what i found to solve my issue.
I haven't tried this. I don't understand why I'm saved in on other forums/websites except this. I guess I will try this and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
Chrome is using the log-in widget in the upper right when you are on a log-in page.
I deleted my saved password from Chrome (pretty much using the forum cookie I guess?) and the same message still appears.

Tried logging in on IE and Firefox and no error message. I'll try to log in Chrome at work tomorrow and see if I get the same error message.

xquizitditz
Old 04-04-2012, 10:30 PM   #6
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Login from the box in the center of the screen not the upper corner when using a login link.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:07 AM   #7
enkei2k
Super Moderator

I think I figured it out...

was logging onto www.zilvia.net/f instead of just zilvia.net/f

xquizitditz

Last edited by enkei2k; 04-08-2012 at 09:50 AM..
Closed Thread