Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 05-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
owned by pandas
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
owned by pandas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Calling on all guys and gals!!!NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!

Ok Im calling on all the boys and gals that have an interest(or dont) in drifting or any other style of racing. My name is Junius, I am from Atlanta GA and I own a ae86. I love taking it to the tracks and drifting it here in the ATL. Well just recently the only place in ga that allows drifting decided they want to shut their doors to us b/c of noise. We have legit track days there and have been for almost ten years. The coordinator for the drifting went to a meeting with Turner field(yes where the sorry ass braves play) to talk about the complaint. They turned him down and said no more.

So we guys that enjoy the sport and enjoy the brotherhood have come together to get a petition of as many people as possible to join to send to the mayor of Atlanta, Kasim Reed.

Now I know a lot of you guys 'from Atlanta, or even have any interest in drifting, but I need your help. This is a horrible idea to shut it down, so many people are going to be stupid and street drift and that's not good at all. As crazy as it sounds closing this down in my eyes will eventually change the lives of some people.

If you guys could please add yourself to the petition to get the numbers up I would fucking love you guys forever! This is no spam shit, no bs, google the subject if you want. YOu dont have to put your address down or give any unnecessary information you dont feel comfortable giving.

This is the page with the petition:
Petition: Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed, Atlanta City Council Members: Veto ordinance amendment 12-0-0502 (14) | Change.org

Once again anyone who helps us guys out we would really appreciate it, keep drifting fun!!! Thanx
owned by pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2012, 03:47 PM   #2
sancosys

Trader Rating: (0)
sancosys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Already signed! Keep it going guys!
sancosys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
shalezzz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
shalezzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
now how does that work since many of us are out of state? or does that not matter?
shalezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
Royal13
Zilvia Member

Royal13 is an unknown quantity at this point
signed!!!!
Royal13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #5
owned by pandas
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
owned by pandas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
It does not matter if you live in Russia, just sign it and help to keep drifting alive in Atlanta!!!

Thankyou guys!
owned by pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #6
JasianBlazin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
JasianBlazin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
signed!...

Last edited by JasianBlazin; 05-10-2012 at 09:11 AM..
JasianBlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:58 PM   #7
Ninjamasta04

Trader Rating: (1)
Ninjamasta04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Signed it. Lets hope for the best.
Ninjamasta04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #8
Dany
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Dany is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
signed!
Dany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #9
s14boy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
s14boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
got your back signed! noise complants lol you guys probly only have events once a month
s14boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #10
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
You realize this happens at tracks everyday and a small handful of kids signatures isn't going to change shit. Right?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #11
Gar9854
Zilvia Member

Gar9854 is an unknown quantity at this point
Small handful? Look at the count dude..
The guy the put on the events has walks to the property line with a DB meter and it get no louder than 8. A hair dryer is louder than that.
Gar9854 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #12
BoostWanted
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
BoostWanted is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Signed! Good luck bro.
BoostWanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #13
IconRacerX

Trader Rating: (3)
IconRacerX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Signed. Hope it helps man!
IconRacerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:28 PM   #14
sr20comic
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
sr20comic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Signed. Gotta love the noise
sr20comic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:45 AM   #15
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gar9854 View Post
Small handful? Look at the count dude..
The guy the put on the events has walks to the property line with a DB meter and it get no louder than 8. A hair dryer is louder than that.
Yeah and every single "signature" that isnt a registered voter of that county, doesnt count for shit.

No matter how many decibles your fart can makes from the edge of the property. trust me.

Grow the fuck up.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-14-2012, 03:28 AM   #16
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Grow the fuck up.
Whether I agree with you or not. I don't agree that you need to come in here and bash them. What they do or not do not affect you, so why do you bring the hate?
Old 05-14-2012, 03:39 AM   #17
xislander
Leaky Injector

xislander is an unknown quantity at this point
VOte for new mayor! Anyway good luck and keep drifting.
xislander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:55 AM   #18
zneubauer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zneubauer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
signed. lets do this zilvians.
zneubauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:57 AM   #19
zneubauer
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Yeah and every single "signature" that isnt a registered voter of that county, doesnt count for shit.

No matter how many decibles your fart can makes from the edge of the property. trust me.

Grow the fuck up.
I hope this petition goes through so one of us can laugh in your stupid fucking face.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:15 AM   #20
Wake
Premium Member

Florida at it again.

I hope it goes through too. But its not my face thats stupid, its anyone that thinks their "vote" means shit. But that is some 8th grade schoolyard bullshit to say. Welcome to the real world.
Like I said grow the fuck up, or be prepared to get your feelings hurt a lot.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-14-2012, 09:46 AM   #21
zneubauer
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Florida at it again.

I hope it goes through too. But its not my face thats stupid, its anyone that thinks their "vote" means shit. But that is some 8th grade schoolyard bullshit to say. Welcome to the real world.
Like I said grow the fuck up, or be prepared to get your feelings hurt a lot.
hey at least we aren't liberal fuckers that have to have emissions testing on our cars.

the point of voting is to accumulate votes to stand as one view point, so every vote does in fact, count.
also, I didn't realize voting to keep a popular motorsport in their town was '8th grade school yard bullshit'.
in the real world, people fight for what they believe in, whether its at war or through political entities and if you're too 'cool' or 'manly' to do it then when something happens that you don't want I don't want to hear any bitching. its like this:

5th grade class.
teacher says 'raise your hands for apple juice'
out of 20 kids, 9 raise their hands.
'now raise your hands for grape juice'
out of the remaining 11, 8 kids raise their hands, leaving 3 undecided or unwilling.
after the apple juice is distributed throughout the class, Wake (just giving him a name) who was one of the three says to the teacher "but I didn't want apple, I wanted grape"
the teacher then says "well you should have said something, because if you did, we just might be having grape right about now."

get it? same concept applies to politics and petitions.
hence, if there are enough votes, the petition goes through and has a fighting chance.

and if you don't care whether or not they keep drifting in that city, then why are you here? I'm not even from there and I care because its what makes them happy and I would want them to do the same for me if they were gonna ban drifting from Florida.

oh, and btw, I've lived in Cali, so I know how it is in both states and other then your mountains and bullshit laws and trigger-happy cops, its not much different. just saying.

Last edited by zneubauer; 05-14-2012 at 01:43 PM..
Old 05-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #22
Wake
Premium Member

What the fuck are you talking about. Votes from other States don't count. Its like the retarded kid in the back of class raising his hand for both apple and grape juice.

And saying you want a pointless ass vote to go through so I can eat my words is some 8h grade bullshit.

Third time know. Grow the fuck up.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #23
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zneubauer View Post
hey at least we aren't liberal fa**ots that have to have emissions testing on our cars.

the point of voting is to accumulate votes to stand as one view point, so every vote does in fact, count.
also, I didn't realize voting to keep a popular motorsport in their town was '8th grade school yard bullshit'.
in the real world, people fight for what they believe in, whether its at war or through political entities and if you're too 'cool' or 'manly' to do it then when something happens that you don't want I don't want to hear any bitching. its like this:

5th grade class.
teacher says 'raise your hands for apple juice'
out of 20 kids, 9 raise their hands.
'now raise your hands for grape juice'
out of the remaining 11, 8 kids raise their hands, leaving 3 undecided or unwilling.
after the apple juice is distributed throughout the class, Wake (just giving him a name) who was one of the three says to the teacher "but I didn't want apple, I wanted grape"
the teacher then says "well you should have said something, because if you did, we just might be having grape right about now."

get it? same concept applies to politics and petitions.
hence, if there are enough votes, the petition goes through and has a fighting chance.

and if you don't care whether or not they keep drifting in that city, then why are you here? I'm not even from there and I care because its what makes them happy and I would want them to do the same for me if they were gonna ban drifting from Florida.

oh, and btw, I've lived in Cali, so I know how it is in both states and other then your mountains and bullshit laws and trigger-happy cops, its not much different. just saying.
At least Wake can keep the use of biggotry in check when having a discussion.
Have fun in pink land

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:42 PM   #24
zneubauer
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about. Votes from other States don't count. Its like the retarded kid in the back of class raising his hand for both apple and grape juice.

And saying you want a pointless ass vote to go through so I can eat my words is some 8h grade bullshit.

Third time know. Grow the fuck up.
not exactly how it goes, just because I live in FL doesn't mean I can't sign it. or get my cousin and everyone in his house to sign it, seeing how we are all registered voters, and they live in ATL. the only person who needs to live in the jurisdiction of ATL is the petition carrier. calm down, its a discussion, no need to get butthurt over a word. its just a word.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #25
zneubauer
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
At least Wake can keep the use of biggotry in check when having a discussion.
Have fun in pink land
like I said, liberals. its a word. get over it, grow the fuck up.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:58 PM   #26
zneubauer
Zilvia Addict

and anyways, you guys are getting soooooo mad over this. its a thread for people who want to help.

oh you don't want to help?

get the fuck out, point made.

besides, a simple search on google warrants this: (you should be familiar with google since you are on zilvia, right?)

"Only registered voters can legally sign a petition designed to place a measure on a ballot for voters to consider or to direct the legislature to initiate legislation. The name of an unregistered voter on a petition is stricken. A person circulating a petition who knowingly allows an unregistered person to sign the document can face criminal prosecution.

Read more: Rules of a Petition | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_5963375_rules-petition.html#ixzz1usMpmQXl"
Old 05-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #27
zneubauer
Zilvia Addict

Google Image Result for http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/13981694.jpg
Old 05-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #28
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zneubauer View Post
like I said, liberals. its a word. get over it, grow the fuck up.
If it was just a word then why'd you ninja edit it? I'm in no way a "liberal", I just called you out for being a bigot. If that makes me a "liberal", so be it.

Who's mad here? It certainly isn't me, and your analogy is a horrible one for trying to get your point across.

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #29
zneubauer
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
If it was just a word then why'd you ninja edit it? I'm in no way a "liberal", I just called you out for being a bigot. If that makes me a "liberal", so be it.

Who's mad here? It certainly isn't me, and your analogy is a horrible one for trying to get your point across.
so as not to get pinked, to stay here and talk to you my dear. ;]

and how does use of a word make me a bigot? don't act like you've never said anything like that before because I don't think anyone on here would believe you.

if I were to hate someone for being gay, that would make me a bigot.

and if its so horrible then why dont you come up with one yourself?
you seem pretty mad to me. just chill. goosfraba.

anyways, enough of this! sign the petition!!!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:37 PM   #30
Wake
Premium Member

Holy shit hes still in here flapping gum?

Crazy, I was out all day having a life.
S.P.P.S. Member #00