Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 02-12-2004, 01:44 PM   #1
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
Redbull at D&B

So someone told me that Redbull will be at Dave and Busters in Milpitas this Friday the 13th at 7pm to promote their products. I know that there are going to be a bunch of car clubs going out to represent, so I think it would be fun to show some 240sx pride as well!!! I know this location can suck for police sometimes, but as long as you don't do anything stupid it should be cool!

I'm going...SO SHOULD YOU!!!! Hope to see a bunch of people out there!
Old 02-12-2004, 02:07 PM   #2
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

Ghst 01 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to Ghst 01
That sounds interesting. I have not gone D&B for awhile. Any FRISCO cats wanna go?

http://www.myspace.com/8407376

96 red zenki:
Greddy KA Turbo kit (TD06-20g, 370cc, Emanage, Vspell FMIC), TEIN HE's, VIS Vader CF hood, Falken Azenis ST-115's, Sony Xplod head unit.
Ghst 01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 02:51 PM   #3
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ghst,

I'll ride shotty if you pick me up. I don't have a ride.

haha :P
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 02:54 PM   #4
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

Sup with ur car? Kazuo
im down to pick you up if u dont mind going in a stock 2002 accord cuz i aint got my car back from the shop yet.

96 red zenki:
Greddy KA Turbo kit (TD06-20g, 370cc, Emanage, Vspell FMIC), TEIN HE's, VIS Vader CF hood, Falken Azenis ST-115's, Sony Xplod head unit.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:26 PM   #5
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghst 01
Sup with ur car? Kazuo
im down to pick you up if u dont mind going in a stock 2002 accord cuz i aint got my car back from the shop yet.

haha you can represent honda when you get there.

Chica i'm curious of what rebull has to do with anything?

but i'm down to go if i can get my tires mounted& balanced before i get off work..gotta come in work clothes tho.
Old 02-12-2004, 06:50 PM   #6
SilviaNinja240
Zilvia FREAK!

SilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enoughSilviaNinja240 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuo
Ghst,

I'll ride shotty if you pick me up. I don't have a ride.

haha :P

Whatcha talkin' 'bout willis? We should have our cars fixed and ready to go on friday. Unless you're waiting on a part to come in or something.
SilviaNinja240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 07:33 PM   #7
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

i think if i do that i might just make a bumper sticker that says "my othere car is a 240"

then can i kick it with you kool FR folks.

96 red zenki:
Old 02-13-2004, 04:03 PM   #8
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
i got my tires mounted but i may flake, dont feel like sitting through rush hour traffic in the rain anyways. sorry ..hope to see you guys on sunday.
Old 02-13-2004, 04:49 PM   #9
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

yea that rain aint to inviting. I think ima stay in the city and go to a bar or club or some thing. Any one got any ideas?

96 red zenki:
Old 02-13-2004, 04:53 PM   #10
s13chica
Zilvia Junkie

s13chica is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s13chica
I'm going to still head out there, but probably not in the pink car. If anyone still wants to come, and play games, and chil,l you totally should!
Old 02-13-2004, 05:30 PM   #11
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghst 01
yea that rain aint to inviting. I think ima stay in the city and go to a bar or club or some thing. Any one got any ideas?
i'll prolly be @ tapioca express ~9pm. then maybe go out later.

on a sidenote:
Just got some Es100's in the front and Ecsta 712's in the rear. These are the first variation of tires i've had cause i always ran azenis at all corners...i hadnt heard tire noise in months(even during sliding and understeering)!!! my tires screeched on the way back from the tire shop(less than a mile ride ) OMG i think these tires are gonna be totally slidable. hopefully a learning experience.
Old 02-13-2004, 07:13 PM   #12
derux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
derux is making a name for him/her selfderux is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
which tapioca express????
derux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 07:21 PM   #13
Var
Post Whore!

i'll be at the one in San Mateo off Hillsdale blvd. Some other guys will be at the one in Sac off I-5. Usually there's always someone with a s13 or an ae86 there
Old 02-13-2004, 07:37 PM   #14
Ghst 01
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
i'll prolly be @ tapioca express ~9pm. then maybe go out later.
I would wanna go out there if i had my car. right now i got the stock honduh going on so it would not be fun. but like i said bar, club or something along those lines would be kool with me..

96 red zenki:
Old 02-14-2004, 02:23 AM   #15
Var
Post Whore!

i went driving down crystal springs road with my new setup.....if this isnt funny i dont know what is..

i can actually go faster with these "inferior" tires than i could with my azenis.

biggest difference i noticed was the softer sidewalls. Absorbs bumps much better and th turning response is slower, which is actually a good thing cause it's more driver friendly. i could always make my sway bar stiffer if i need to. I dont think i'll go back to azenis..es100 are truly superior IMO
Old 02-14-2004, 03:31 PM   #16
xchaosx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
xchaosx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
westborough, which car are you? i usually roll in with ivan and andrew and stuff
xchaosx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2004, 08:01 PM   #17
Var
Post Whore!

i'm the black s13 black wheels, roll cage, momo steering wheel, sparco 3-point harness and the metallica scary guy sticker on my hatch who are you? i dont really know anyone by name so i wouldnt know andrew and ivan, but i'm sure i know you.
Old 02-17-2004, 12:18 PM   #18
TRUENOCOUPE
Nissanaholic!

TRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymoreTRUENOCOUPE is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to TRUENOCOUPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by westboroughpimp
i went driving down crystal springs road with my new setup.....if this isnt funny i dont know what is..

i can actually go faster with these "inferior" tires than i could with my azenis.

biggest difference i noticed was the softer sidewalls. Absorbs bumps much better and th turning response is slower, which is actually a good thing cause it's more driver friendly. i could always make my sway bar stiffer if i need to. I dont think i'll go back to azenis..es100 are truly superior IMO
You must not have push your limit yet. I can understand the 'feeling' on comfortable which most people do after changing to softwall tires.

I used ES100 every event at Buttonwillow for Drifting. I also used Azenis for Grip/Drift. IMO.... There is no way that the ES100 can compete with the Azenis on Gripping.

Using ES100 to Azenis I made about 5-6 seconds faster on my lap.

Azenis are not that great when it starts to heat up but they are great tires, price, performance etc...

-TNO
TRUENOCOUPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 12:30 PM   #19
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
I know that redbull the drink is really yummy!
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 12:39 PM   #20
Var
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUENOCOUPE
You must not have push your limit yet. I can understand the 'feeling' on comfortable which most people do after changing to softwall tires.

I used ES100 every event at Buttonwillow for Drifting. I also used Azenis for Grip/Drift. IMO.... There is no way that the ES100 can compete with the Azenis on Gripping.

Using ES100 to Azenis I made about 5-6 seconds faster on my lap.

Azenis are not that great when it starts to heat up but they are great tires, price, performance etc...

-TNO

i found out at the meet that you are right...i guess it's just crystal springs road. on the super twisties the azenis are wayyy better..but i still would rather have shittier tires and learn how to drive better.