Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
Rescue56

Trader Rating: (0)
Rescue56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Twisted Motion

Mark Pajak and the Twisted Motion team hooked me up. My 240sx had a sketchy suspension. On Sunday the 30th of September I got ahold of Mark and told him my situation. My 240sx had a messed up suspension I had just been told I had a 300zx rear uprights and an S12 front end and that it was unsafe to drive. So he offered to drive up to NLV from his shop 20 mins away and tow the car to his shop. When Mark arrived at my Apt complex he took the car for a drive and immediatly id'd a boost leak and took a look at my motor and told me my timing chain guide was clicking and that I didn't have rod knock as I was told. Put the car into his COVERED trailer we discussed payment and work to be done. Prices everything agreed upon a price and time frame. He said I would have my car no later than friday and that I would make the Vegasdrift event that following saturday. The next day I was told there was no way my current suspension was even close to safe. I had an Infinity J30 front suspension and a 300zx rear uprights. Basically an unsafe Frankencar. The studs for the car were welded into the brake rotors in the front, my LCA's were cut and re-welded to fit the j30 front suspension. My springs were torched, all of them in an attempt to ''lower the car''. Basically my whole suspension was from either a 300zx or an Infiniti. He called me up and told me what was going on. Dumbed it down to easy speak for me a noob and told me a price for the labor and parts. We agreed and he kept working and jobbing. Somehow they replaced all of my suspension with the correct parts mostly S14 suspension parts and direct upgrades. Put 300zx TT rotors and calipers, installed my coil overs, camber arm kit along with a bunch of other work which I will not go into detail about because this would be a short novel. With all the extra problems they still managed to get my car back to me Friday. After sourcing all the parts needed and installing them. Mark said he would get me the car by friday and even after all that happened he still did and in great condition and in working ''drifting'' order. I can't say enough about these guys. They pulled off a miracle for me. Without the pricetag that would normally be worthy of a first born or limb. Then on top of that they helped me out at my first drift even on the following saturday. I am new to 240's and the drift community so I am appauled by the profesionalism and friendlyness of this shop. I recieved updates and responses to all my questions quickly, updates hourly all week. I would recommend them to anyone with a 240. Any day, all day. I have been burned before by a shop and its awesome to find a shop were you can send your pride to get fixed the right way the first time.
Rescue56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
ih8bmps
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ih8bmps is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
was my pleasure to assist you buddy. thank you for the kind words and positive review. much appretiated.
ih8bmps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #3
s13mikesr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
s13mikesr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
This is the shop to hit up a lot of nice people that don't give you the run around I recommend this place for anyone trying to get there foot in the door for the drift world
s13mikesr20 is offline   Reply With Quote