Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2014, 11:21 AM   #1
TwoForDeh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TwoForDeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SR tuning software questions

What's goin' on errrrbody. I have a question that I'm hoping to get an answer from someone! Here's the deal. I bought my buddies s13 just because he gave me a stupid deal on it and i wanted a missile so i didn't have to slide my RHD. Here's the mods on the SR:

HKS step 2 264 cams
BC springs and retainers
550cc injectors
Spec R T28
z32 MAF
Greddy FMIC
HKS Hi-Power turbo back
Cosworth HG
ARP studs
The usual SR rebuild/build.

So here's my issue. For some reason, he decided to use Bikirom as a tuning platform. And in case none of you know what that is, it's because the creator of Biki completely dropped off the face of the earth and there is ZERO support for the tune/program.

My main question is: Is there any other tuning software I can use with that board and ecutalk cable (TunerPro, etc) other than the Bikisoft s*** that doesn't even work? The reason why I'm asking is because this thing runs stupid lean. No vacuum leaks and the only issue I could find is the IACV being garbage so it idles like s***. I'm throwing another one from my other SR on it to see if that cures it on the weekend. But, I'm mainly kinda freakin' out because its running stupid lean and i threw a knock sensor code the other day.

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about but I've blown up 3 SR's and I'm not really trying to blow up another because of detonation hahaha. If you guys have any input, that would be premiomo! I only want to know because I'm in the middle of getting my Nismotronic ordered and installed/tuned but I want to get this adjusted and tuned to hold me over until I get everything else.
TwoForDeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links