Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-03-2014, 09:45 PM   #1
frmdabak187
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
frmdabak187 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
City Tire Online ( Service) In South Gate

Official ** City Tire Service** In South Gate Review
( I am in no way affiliated with City Tire )

Rim Spec -
front 18x10+10
rear 18x11+5
5x114

Made an Inquiry for Rim Installment, Tire mounting, Alignment, Ride Height adjustment, Camper adjustment & Fender Rolling, I received an estimate for $672.00 with Federal Super Steel Tires Included.

The first picture you see is of the business. I was promptly greeted as soon as I parked my vehicle and they immediately got to work. Jonathan even offered me my own desk to finish some files I had from work! I am not going to lie.. I was some what relieved when I saw another S14 and a few other relative vehicles!

The second picture you see is one of the technicians using a torque wrench not an IMPACT GUN to remove my existing rims. (Phew) These VSXX’s don’t come cheap son!

The third picture here is of Jonathan applying Anti-Siege to my Extended Studs and cross threading the lug nuts!

This picture is of an 86 & there 350z drift car. It is good to know that they cater to this lifestyle and accommodate to lowered vehicles!

This picture is of the waiting room and I am so glad they have a turbo charged Air Conditioner!

This picture is of my old wheels being bagged and tagged the right way so that I can bring them home without ruining my interior!

Half way to mounting the tires Jonathan discovered a faulty valve stem. Without any hesitation he formulated a way to fix it instead of giving me some sob story of how they cannot finish the job. I cannot stress this enough of how much I appreciate this gesture. (Saved me time that i don’t have and money which i could use more of haha)

End result? I am a happy camper and am glad I listened to all the hype! The rumors are true, they are a one stop shop and provide quick and easy service even if your vehicle is slammed / raised / drifted / dragged bring your car here! Thank you Jonathan, Oscar and Alberto!!

The atmosphere here is family oriented and easy going, BUT they don't mess around they get the job done while having fun! I will definitely be coming back for any of my tire / suspension needs!! Thanks City Tire you guys rock!
frmdabak187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2014, 02:43 PM   #2
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
looking good man,,,
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 02:45 PM   #3
frmdabak187
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_nice View Post
looking good man,,,
Thank you brotha!
Old 08-19-2014, 11:32 AM   #4
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'm not very close to their shop but I just wanted to say this is a great review for what looks like a great place that takes customer service seriously! The S14 looks good!

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 11:43 AM   #5
frmdabak187
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobellman_2007 View Post
I'm not very close to their shop but I just wanted to say this is a great review for what looks like a great place that takes customer service seriously! The S14 looks good!
Yea im not to close either bro! I'm like an hour or so away but the service and results are well worth it! Thanks for the compliment many!
Old 08-19-2014, 12:55 PM   #6
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I can vouch for City Tire as well. Great guys and great service.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 06:54 PM   #7
frmdabak187
Zilvia Junkie

bump sorry about the missing pics but i forgot my photo bucket pw ..
Old 03-28-2015, 07:55 AM   #8
sharpe_corners
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
sharpe_corners is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
They cross threaded your lugs? Thats not good!
sharpe_corners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 12:17 PM   #9
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpe_corners View Post
They cross threaded your lugs? Thats not good!
lololol yeah i didn't notice that at first. i think the OP might be a bit confused.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote